Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals (/Thread-Chief-Fans-thoughts-on-Bengals)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - michaelsean - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 08:29 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I joined their discord and talked some shit on Wednesday. Was still in their discord this morning, went back in to talk more shit after the game, only to see their mod banned me.

They don’t want discourse in the little world. That’s the genius of having a smack forum.

(01-02-2022, 08:33 PM)kurisu Wrote: Don't you mean Goldstar?

I already read where you said you cried. Don’t go making it worse. (Unless you are a woman. Then it’s ok. The crying part not the Goldstar)

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Go Cards - 01-02-2022

Think they're whining now just wait until Joe kicks their butts again in the playoffs.

Because once adjustments were made KC was held to 3 points in the entire 2nd half.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Bilbo Saggins - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 07:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: One said without the refs they would have blown the Bengals out. Not just win, but blow them out.

Refs are the ones who typically penalize teams for holding all day, so they're kind of right.  

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Joelist - 01-02-2022

You know what's nice about the replays up online? You get to see these plays in slo-mo and ALL of the flags on KC were legit. The last one they cried about even Snead knew he did it - he grabbed Boyd's helmet strap right by the facemark.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Goalpost - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 08:47 PM)Joelist Wrote: You know what's nice about the replays up online? You get to see these plays in slo-mo and ALL of the flags on KC were legit. The last one they cried about even Snead knew he did it - he grabbed Boyd's helmet strap right by the facemark.

True.  Boyd is even pointing at his own helmet after the play.

(01-02-2022, 08:47 PM)Joelist Wrote: You know what's nice about the replays up online? You get to see these plays in slo-mo and ALL of the flags on KC were legit. The last one they cried about even Snead knew he did it - he grabbed Boyd's helmet strap right by the facemark.

Yeah they seem to be arguing that flags were thrown. Not that they were wrong.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Johnny Cupcakes - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 08:33 PM)kurisu Wrote: Don't you mean Goldstar?

The chiefs came in second place in this game…let them eat the second place chili.

As for me and mine, we’re winners…we dine on skyline.

Edit: Although when the Bengals win, you do get free Gold Star. Maybe I slum it tomorrow.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Shake n Blake - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 08:20 PM)Goalpost Wrote: After this victory I'm now going to remodel my outhouse.

So wut yer sayin is yer gon buy up sum a that thur torlet paper?

Well I'll be!

(01-02-2022, 08:57 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: The chiefs came in second place in this game…let them eat the second place chili.

As for me and mine, we’re winners…we dine on skyline.

Edit: Although when the Bengals win, you do get free Gold Star. Maybe I slum it tomorrow.

So Three, Four or Five Way on the Skyline?

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Johnny Cupcakes - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 09:04 PM)Joelist Wrote: So Three, Four or Five Way on the Skyline?

If I plan on hanging out around any other people, I stick with the 3-way. If I know I have some time alone later, I’ll go full on gutbuster and add the works.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - CincinnatiKid - 01-02-2022

michaelsean
Let’s go to Skyline!

Hilarious

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - jungle93 - 01-02-2022

After watching the Bengals get hosed by the NFL and the Zebras for the past 30ish years, if a call or two went our way, so be it. I thought the PI on us near the start of the game was BS. That gave them a TD. Works both ways. It's just that calls at the end of the game are talked about more. There was a ridiculous holding call on the Bengals on a screen pass. Blah blah blah.... scoreboard.

I’m already bored with them.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - hoosierbengal - 01-02-2022

The Ravens were short players and the refs helped us beat the Chiefs. We just can’t see, to earn a victory on our own merit.   Hilarious

(01-02-2022, 09:30 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote: The Ravens were short platers and the refs helped us beat the Chiefs. We just can’t see, to earn a victory on our own merit.  Hilarious
Should have had the "/SARC" tag on Big Grin

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Cosmokramer - 01-02-2022

The chiefs fans are just like their players. I can’t stand Mahomes and the faces and antics he makes in between plays. Just can’t stand the dude, Super talented, and special, but can’t stand him!

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 01-02-2022

Living in Alaska, Gold Star is cheaper to order so it's been my go to for decades . . . then they created the powdered sauce packets. Major score.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 01-02-2022

We did get some soft calls this game. The PI vs Higgins in 3rd down was the most egregious call on them. Did not see the offsetting call in the first 4th down play, but I will say I think Mixon got in. The other calls they were whining about was the hold on the return TD (legit) and the facemask/grab on Boyd on 4th (also legit).

Of course, the 30+ yard PI on Bates was VERY ticky-tacky. They missed an obvious ine where Boyd got his jersey tugged. And the hold on Mixon's run was a terrible call.

But I'd say 3 things to whiny Chief fans:

1) 3rd and 27.
2) You scored 3 pts in the 2nd half.
3) We dropped 2 easy picks.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - HarleyDog - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 09:45 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: But I'd say 3 things to whiny Chief fans:

1) You Suck
2) You Suck
3) You Suck