Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates (/Thread-Training-Camp-Chat-News-Updates)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - NotBigzo - 08-13-2023

Send Jackson packing.

No really. Get what you can now. We got BJ Hill out of Billy Price and we need to find a suitable
Backup to help Hendrickson.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 08-13-2023

On the O-line:

IDK when Collins will be ready, but I do know the Carman at RT experiment shouod be over. Now let's see if he can be the backup LT. Let Adeniji & Ford battle for backup RT. Smith may have moved up the OT pecking order some. But Carman had his 3rd shot to start, it is over now. There was some talk of Smith at G when we drafted him, IDK if that is still a thing? Ford & Adeniji appear to be the most versatile of the fringe OTs.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - NUGDUKWE - 08-13-2023

I saw this earlier. Took me way too long to realize that was Ossai pancaking Karras.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - NATI BENGALS - 08-13-2023

(08-13-2023, 10:06 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote:
I saw this earlier. Took me way too long to realize that was Ossai pancaking Karras.

There is 100%
Then there is Ossai
Ossai>100
Ossai≈Hendrickson when it comes to effort

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - NUGDUKWE - 08-13-2023

(08-13-2023, 11:09 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: There is 100%
Then there is Ossai
Ossai>100
Ossai≈Hendrickson when it comes to effort

I know we all tend to get a little over hyped on players. But Ossai is guy I think could really hit a very high ceiling.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - jj22 - 08-14-2023

Ossai was shut down when the reps counted (against GB).

Maybe this has to do with our line not being all that solid vs Ossai really making waves.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - KillerGoose - 08-14-2023

Orlando almost had a really bad day there. That looked like a close call of Ossai falling right into the side of his knee. 

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - rfaulk34 - 08-14-2023

(08-14-2023, 10:58 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Orlando almost had a really bad day there. That looked like a close call of Ossai falling right into the side of his knee. 

Yep. Driving Karras into the ground right around the QB is a really dumb thing to do. He needs to be a bit more under control in practice. 

Almost injuring 2 of your own and hitting a QB out of bounds in a championship game, in such a short span, doesn't bode well for the future...(that's not really meant to be as dramatic as it sounds)

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - 007BengalsFan - 08-14-2023

People love Karras for his fiery attitude but when you look at him statistically, he is just a mediocre center.  He can get pushed around and does at times.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - ochocincos - 08-14-2023

If you asked me which TE deserves to make this team behind Irv Smith if decision had to be made today, I'm going Tanner Hudson.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - SunsetBengal - 08-14-2023

(08-14-2023, 01:36 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If you asked me which TE deserves to make this team behind Irv Smith if decision had to be made today, I'm going Tanner Hudson.

Tanner Hudson was looking very reliable, until he got hurt and left the game.  Any word on his injury status?

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - SladeX - 08-14-2023

(08-13-2023, 07:47 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Send Jackson packing.

No really. Get what you can now. We got BJ Hill out of Billy Price and we need to find a suitable
Backup to help Hendrickson.

I’m starting to think Pollack can go with him…

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - ochocincos - 08-14-2023

(08-14-2023, 03:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Tanner Hudson was looking very reliable, until he got hurt and left the game.  Any word on his injury status?

Only that Tanner Hudson did not practice yesterday, which was a full padded practice.
Have not heard whether he's back today or not.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - pally - 08-14-2023

DE Terrel Basham returns to practice in a limited fashion. He's in uniform but not pads for the padded practice He hasn't practiced since the day Joe got hurt

Bachie, depending on which reporter you listen to, is ether at practice or not...still looking for a decisive answer

No pracitce for Jonah Williams (again taking things slowly) and Joe Burrow

no news on Tanner Hudson

Joe Mixon is in court...fingers crossed

Chido in full pads but still only doing noncontact drills. Per Zac, they are deliberately moving slowly with him

However, he is working on a new position...

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - 007BengalsFan - 08-14-2023

(08-14-2023, 03:19 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Only that Tanner Hudson did not practice yesterday, which was a full padded practice.
Have not heard whether he's back today or not.

He had a concussion so he is probably going to be limited for a bit.  

I do agree with the other posts, he looked pretty solid out there as a potential #2 before the injury

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-14-2023

(08-14-2023, 03:45 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: He had a concussion so he is probably going to be limited for a bit.  

I do agree with the other posts, he looked pretty solid out there as a potential #2 before the injury

It should typically take 5 days to clear the concussion protocol barring any setback.

do not even try to break the WRs

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Nicomo Cosca - 08-14-2023

(08-14-2023, 04:54 PM)pally Wrote: do not even try to break the WRs

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Frank Booth - 08-14-2023

(08-14-2023, 04:54 PM)pally Wrote: do not even try to break the WRs

tee is a magnet for punishment

Tee was pulled from practice but is still with the team