Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
texans @ Bengals... final score - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: texans @ Bengals... final score (/Thread-texans-Bengals-final-score)

Pages: 1 2

RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - JonasNJ - 09-13-2017

Based on week 1 game, this could very well be a tie, with 0-0. Perhaps 2-2 based on OL performance.

I think both teams will improve, and we will see some points. 17-6 Bengals.
Mixon and Eifert TD.

RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - QueenCitySouth - 09-13-2017

There is already a thread on this topic which I started Sunday.

Mods please merge.

RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - leonardfan40 - 09-13-2017

(09-12-2017, 09:00 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Every scenario about Thursday spells disaster for Bengals

-Primetime
-JJ Watt owns the 'Red Ryder BB Gun'
-Rookie QBs

I'm seeing a 31 - 10 blowout (TD in garbage time)

Can a D lineman really own a QB? I'd say he owns the Bengals O line or Paul Alexander since he's the common denominator each time we play them. I honestly won't be surprised to see Macarron in the game tomorrow, and it'll be because our line gets Dalton killed, not because he gets benched like some people are hoping.

RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - Mickeypoo - 09-13-2017

I always try to stay optimistic, but that sh*t show Sunday was..........there are no words to describe how awful that was. And with 3 days to rest/prepare; I don't think we have a chance.

Bengals 10
Texans 31

RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - bengals73 - 09-13-2017

I'm predicting another Bengals loss.. Nothing that Giggles McGee or this team has said will convince me they've changed anything.

Other than less tipped ball interceptions.. I see more sacks and 0 points again

RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - Lawless_1 - 09-13-2017

17-6 Texans

RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - Beaker - 09-13-2017

13-10 Bengals

RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - Steve - 09-13-2017

(09-13-2017, 10:55 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: There is already a thread on this topic which I started Sunday.

Mods please merge.

I never saw it.....
sorry

RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - bonesaw - 09-13-2017

22-14 Who Dey Boys win!!!!

Defense scores once and offense gives up a td on a turnover

RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - Go Cards - 09-13-2017

4-4 score and heads to overtime where

Bengals win 6-4 all points scored on sacks for safeties by both teams

RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - Go Cards - 09-13-2017

(09-12-2017, 07:59 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: 21 - 14 Texans.  We're on the road to 0 - 16.

Oh great 

We will get the first pick in draft and have to wait a year or so to see him play.

Probably will be a position that is not needed as well. 

RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - BonnieBengal - 09-14-2017

(09-13-2017, 10:02 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Oh great 

We will get the first pick in draft and have to wait a year or so to see him play.

Probably will be a position that is not needed as well. 

So based on your comment it seems you're saying we keep Marvin even after going 0-16.  Since Marvin almost always sits the rookies in favor of the vets no matter how well they play.  You're probably right.

RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - Bengalitis - 09-14-2017

Texans have beaten us the last few years in a row and they will continue to do so.. one of those things... 17 - 9. It's gonna be a defensive game and the texans score 2 TD & a FG while we can only muster some FGs. Marvin will clap considerably more for this game though.

RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - StLucieBengal - 09-14-2017

Bengals 27
Texans 13

Big bounce back. If not then we might be Hosen for Rosen

RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - TSwigZ - 09-14-2017

You guys crack me up

RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - mroudfly - 09-14-2017

Bengals 31
Texans 10

Usually after Andy is historically bad (see '14 browns game), he comes back and stomps the next opponent...

RE: texans @ Bengals... final score - BMK - 09-14-2017

I'm going to modify my earlier prediction. I had the Bengals winning 17-13, but that was before I realized how bad Houston actually is. I still predict that Dalton bounces way back and has a very good game. 27-13, with this board doing another 180 and declaring they knew all along that last week was just a fluke and that the Bengals were legit Super Bowl contenders.