Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. (/Thread-Ross-Eifert-out-again-vs-Browns)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-29-2017

(09-29-2017, 06:39 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Howard has been mainly used as a blocker in TB. I think people here would be underwhelmed with him.

We would be, everyone is impatient with first round picks and the draft is a crapshoot.

Proof being when your 4th round pick is the stud of the bunch.

Happens a lot around here lmao

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - HarleyDog - 09-29-2017

Do you think I would make the disgruntled fans highlights or even "come'on man" if I wore my Eifert jersey with broken glass glued all over it and ran onto the field naked everywhere else with my 50yr old broken dick?

Edit: Disc, I meant DISC!

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-29-2017

(09-29-2017, 07:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Do you think I would make the disgruntled fans highlights or even "come'on man" if I wore my Eifert jersey with broken glass glued all over it and ran onto the field naked everywhere else with my 50yr old broken dick?

Hilarious

Damn Harley what that woman do to you?!!!

Nevermind, don't want to know lmao!

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - bengalfan74 - 09-29-2017

(09-29-2017, 07:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Do you think I would make the disgruntled fans highlights or even "come'on man" if I wore my Eifert jersey with broken glass glued all over it and ran onto the field naked everywhere else with my 50yr old broken dick?

Public address announcer yells "dude they make pills for that"

Hilarious

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - SunsetBengal - 09-29-2017

I've said it a few times on here. Tyler Eifert will never be the same "whole" player he was, after the serious back injury. Having been a football player that suffered a back injury, I can tell you that the shock from being tackled, even landing from jumping to make a catch, those will go through his body like shock waves. Even when he is feeling good, it will always be in the back of his mind that is could "bite" him.

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - Awful Llama - 09-29-2017

Six of one...  Sounds like they're both floppy at this point  Smirk

RE: Ross, Eifert out again vs Browns. - Housh - 09-29-2017

Your not worth big money if you can’t Stay on the field

Tyler has robbed this team