Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Can we have McCarron - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Can we have McCarron (/Thread-Can-we-have-McCarron)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Can we have McCarron - jason - 10-25-2017

Can we have McCarron? Check with the SEC Network. That's where he'll be next year.

RE: Can we have McCarron - Shake n Blake - 10-25-2017

(10-25-2017, 12:57 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: In fantasy land, trading McCarron and Hill to Green Bay makes a lot of sense actually.

Won't happen though.

I don't think either make sense. Coughing up a 2nd round pick for a half-year rental that would need to learn the offense on the fly?

RGIII or Christian Ponder could do the same thing without giving up the draft pick.

Plus the Packers have Aaron Jones at RB, who is killing it right now. 

RE: Can we have McCarron - ochocincos - 10-25-2017

(10-25-2017, 02:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't think either make sense. Coughing up a 2nd round pick for a half-year rental that would need to learn the offense on the fly?

RGIII or Christian Ponder could do the same thing without giving up the draft pick.

Plus the Packers have Aaron Jones at RB, who is killing it right now. 

You mean late-round RBs can actually be good players in the NFL and even contribute a lot as rookies?! And here I thought only RBs in the top two rounds could be good and even then still needed time to groom behind underperforming veterans.
Please tell Marvin, Mike Brown, and the rest of the Bengals org who want to invest so many second-round picks into RBs and then underutilize them.

RE: Can we have McCarron - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-25-2017

(10-25-2017, 03:20 PM)ochocincos Wrote: You mean late-round RBs can actually be good players in the NFL and even contribute a lot as rookies?! And here I thought only RBs in the top two rounds could be good and even then still needed time to groom behind underperforming veterans.
Please tell Marvin, Mike Brown, and the rest of the Bengals org who want to invest so many second-round picks into RBs and then underutilize them.

It's a mirage that only happens in Green Bay.....and KC.....and Minny.....and......pay no mind to the man behind the curtain. Ninja

RE: Can we have McCarron - Awful Llama - 10-25-2017

(10-25-2017, 01:30 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I wish Paul had been named Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So that would make Katie the talking dog?

[Image: BourWHGIMAAm57s.jpg]

RE: Can we have McCarron - bengalfan74 - 10-25-2017

No problem,

You can have AJ McCarron

As long as we can throw in: Marvin Lewis, Paul Alexander, Cedric Ogbuehi, Russell Bodine, and Jake Fisher.

No return address

RE: Can we have McCarron - packerbacker - 10-25-2017

How bout McCarron and we will give you Bryan Bulaga and Randall Cobb?

RE: Can we have McCarron - ah5 - 10-25-2017

yes for bakhtiari adams or cobb.

RE: Can we have McCarron - packerbacker - 10-25-2017

(10-25-2017, 11:54 PM)ah5 Wrote: yes for bakhtiari adams or cobb.
It's a deal!:andy:

RE: Can we have McCarron - JSR18 - 10-26-2017

(10-25-2017, 12:57 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Tiger In fantasy land, trading McCarron and Hill to Green Bay makes a lot of sense actually.

Won't happen though.

Tiger Actually, trading Dalton and Hill makes sense. But, you're right--won't happen...

RE: Can we have McCarron - Go Cards - 10-26-2017

(10-26-2017, 12:41 AM)JSR18 Wrote: Tiger Actually, trading Dalton and Hill makes sense. But, you're right--won't happen...

Believe trading McCarron and Hill makes more sense. 

But it will not happen either. 

RE: Can we have McCarron - packerbacker - 10-27-2017

Can we have Dalton lol?

RE: Can we have McCarron - TheLeonardLeap - 10-27-2017

(10-25-2017, 02:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Plus the Packers have Aaron Jones at RB, who is killing it right now. 

Only because he spent the first three weeks sitting behind Ty Montgomery, watching and learning.   Ninja

RE: Can we have McCarron - PhilHos - 10-27-2017

(10-27-2017, 03:58 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Can we have Dalton lol?

No. Unlike SOME people on here, we know how good Dalton truly is. ThumbsUp

RE: Can we have McCarron - Shake n Blake - 10-27-2017

(10-27-2017, 04:07 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Only because he spent the first three weeks sitting behind Ty Montgomery, watching and learning.   Ninja

Merv is that you? What have you done with LeonardLeap!? LOL

RE: Can we have McCarron - packerbacker - 10-27-2017

(10-27-2017, 04:07 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Only because he spent the first three weeks sitting behind Ty Montgomery, watching and learning.   Ninja

I was only kidding lol.