Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar (/Thread-Kurt-Coleman-on-Bengals-radar)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - Go Cards - 03-03-2018

(03-02-2018, 04:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Need a ballhawk Safety here after we put Derron Smith on the PS and he got picked off of it.

Really thought Derron Smith was going to pay dividends for Bengals. 

RE: Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - Circleville Guy - 03-03-2018

If they sign 3 mediocre players, there won’t be the need to sign one solid guy for near the same money. The Bengal Way...

RE: Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - J24 - 03-03-2018

Signed by saints

RE: Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - wolfkaosaun - 03-03-2018

Was never really too big on him honestly. Saw he is signing with the Saints though.

Also, surprised they went after a guy who's 2 years older than Iloka and 3 years older than Williams.

Also, Coleman had a very down year.

If they want to sign a safety, there's quite a few they could sign: Burnett, Joyner, Vaccaro, Reid, and Boston.

Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - ochocincos - 03-03-2018

(03-03-2018, 03:46 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Signed by saints

Kat Terrell reported on Twitter Bengals also offered 3-year deal and there was optimism he would sign, but no details beyond that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - jj22 - 03-03-2018

Good. That would have been our "big" (and only) free agent signing.

Now we still have hope for a vet OT/OC.

RE: Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - jj22 - 03-03-2018

(03-03-2018, 11:56 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Kat Terrell reported on Twitter Bengals also offered 3-year deal and there was optimism he would sign, but no details beyond that.

Williams roster spot is clearly in jeopardy. This would have admitted that failure. They don't prioritize safety so if they were willing to give Kurt a 3 year deal, that means someone either Iloka or Williams time as a Bengal is up.

RE: Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - Lawless_1 - 03-03-2018

I talked to a doctor today. Guess I'm working at a doctor's office now.

RE: Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - coachmcneil71 - 03-03-2018

Good! Keeps DJ, Wynn, and Brown in line for the draft. Bring in Barwin to play LB, draft these three, and things be a changing in Cincy.

Before someone goes all "Combine" & "3-4 LB" on me, please note that I take those wings into consideration already. Barwin is uniquely athletic and versatile. He can play LB here. Did I mention where he's from? :)

Brown would be a steal n the third. A steal!! He wasn't actually playing football at the Combine.

RE: Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - SadFaceBengal15 - 03-03-2018

Wasn’t a fan of hearing about Kurt Coleman insterst so I guess I’m glad he signed with the saints but could this also mean we were already outbid and out played in the pursueing of Kurt Coleman. If so we the same ole damn bengals

RE: Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - HarleyDog - 03-03-2018

(03-03-2018, 03:11 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Wasn’t a fan of hearing about Kurt Coleman insterst so I guess I’m glad he signed with the saints but could this also mean we were already outbid and out played in the pursueing of Kurt Coleman.  If so we the same ole damn bengals

LOL... Damned if you do? Damned if you don't! But I agree.

(03-03-2018, 01:38 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: I talked to a doctor today. Guess I'm working at a doctor's office now.

Fred has this "thing" he wants to show you.

RE: Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - bengalsturntup926 - 03-03-2018

I'm glad he's not signing ,he can get some picks but I heard some bad about him.i think there's better out there that I'd like more.

RE: Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - t3r3e3 - 03-03-2018

(03-03-2018, 04:23 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Was never really too big on him honestly. Saw he is signing with the Saints though.

Also, surprised they went after a guy who's 2 years older than Iloka and 3 years older than Williams.

Also, Coleman had a very down year.

If they want to sign a safety, there's quite a few they could sign: Burnett, Joyner, Vaccaro, Reid, and Boston.

I’m glad Coleman signed elsewhere. His play has declined, and wouldn’t be worth the salary. As to the guys you listed, the problem is that they’re middle to upper tier FA signings for the most part, which means Mike isn’t ponying up the cash to sign them. Joyner definitely won’t be here, more will Vaccaro or Burnett.

RE: Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - Passepartout - 03-03-2018

Yeah as really think it is was for the Bengals to pass on him.

This board needs weed!

Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - BenZoo2 - 03-03-2018

(03-03-2018, 07:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This board needs weed!

You buying?

RE: Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - Trademark - 03-03-2018

He gone

RE: Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - SunsetBengal - 03-03-2018

(03-03-2018, 04:28 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I'm glad he's not signing ,he can get some picks but I heard some bad about him.i think there's better out there that I'd like more.

Well man, don't forget that better costs more.  Just who, that is a better cover Safety than Coleman, do you envision the Bengals paying to come here?

RE: Kurt Coleman on Bengals radar - Socal Bengals fan - 03-04-2018

well we need a damn playmaker in the middle. Williams n Illoka are the,least productive safety combo in the league