Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals re-sign Kevin Huber - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bengals re-sign Kevin Huber (/Thread-Bengals-re-sign-Kevin-Huber)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Bengals re-sign Kevin Huber - SunsetBengal - 03-15-2018

If the offense performs like they did for most of last season, Huber will be earning that raise, for sure. Ninja

RE: Bengals re-sign Kevin Huber - ochocincos - 03-15-2018

Anyone have details on the $$?
I would imagine it's $3+ mill a year average?

RE: Bengals re-sign Kevin Huber - leonardfan40 - 03-15-2018

(03-15-2018, 11:50 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Anyone have details on the $$?
I would imagine it's $3+ mill a year average?

Idk, but I’m interested to hear too. I’d be shocked if it wasn’t at least $3 mil/yr. and with the cap rising I wouldn’t be surprised if it was $4 mil

RE: Bengals re-sign Kevin Huber - XenoMorph - 03-15-2018

love it...

You don't realize how important a punter is till you have a bad one on your team

RE: Bengals re-sign Kevin Huber - ochocincos - 03-15-2018

(03-15-2018, 11:56 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Idk, but I’m interested to hear too. I’d be shocked if it wasn’t at least $3 mil/yr. and with the cap rising I wouldn’t be surprised if it was $4 mil

Top average salary for punter is Morstead at $3.6 mill per year. Top 7 average salaries for punter are all $3 mill or higher.
$4 mill a year would make Huber the highest-paid punter in the league.

RE: Bengals re-sign Kevin Huber - The Caped Crusader - 03-15-2018

His contract in 2017 was $2.8 million. So, I'm guessing it will probably be 3 mil on the dot.

RE: Bengals re-sign Kevin Huber - McC - 03-15-2018

It's a wonder his leg didn't fall off last year. He got more touches than the RB's. This year, let's make him spend his time on the sideline and only see the field on one knee.

RE: Bengals re-sign Kevin Huber - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-15-2018

(03-15-2018, 07:23 PM)McC Wrote: It's a wonder his leg didn't fall off last year.  He got more touches than the RB's.  This year, let's make him spend his time on the sideline and only see the field on one knee.

Good plan, let the dude rest after that shit.

RE: Bengals re-sign Kevin Huber - leonardfan40 - 03-15-2018

Reported by Jim O on Facebook

According to Jim Owczarski, the deal is worth $7.95 million deal over the three years, which breaks down to $2.65 million per year. $1.55 million is guaranteed and Huber could earn up to $8.75 million in total with a 2019 roster bonus and performance-based incentives

I’m surprised, figured he’d get a decent raise. Definitely a good deal for the Bengals

RE: Bengals re-sign Kevin Huber - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-15-2018

(03-15-2018, 07:57 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Reported by Jim O on Facebook

According to Jim Owczarski, the deal is worth $7.95 million deal over the three years, which breaks down to $2.65 million per year. $1.55 million is guaranteed and Huber could earn up to $8.75 million in total with a 2019 roster bonus and performance-based incentives

I’m surprised, figured he’d get a decent raise. Definitely a good deal for the Bengals

A little less than i thought he would get myself. Might help in adding a WR or LB...

Draft our Center, speedy LB and RT.

RE: Bengals re-sign Kevin Huber - XenoMorph - 03-16-2018

his cap hit is 2.3 mil this year

RE: Bengals re-sign Kevin Huber - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-16-2018

Hard to argue this one.  He is legit, and underrated, very good at placing the ball, and has a strong leg to boot.