Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals sign TE Matt Lengel - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bengals sign TE Matt Lengel (/Thread-Bengals-sign-TE-Matt-Lengel)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Bengals sign TE Matt Lengel - Go Cards - 10-10-2018

S
Hope this does not mean the Kroft injury is serious.

RE: Bengals sign TE Matt Lengel - fredtoast - 10-10-2018

I've heard of his fan club. . . The Lengayats.

Funny that they rarely mention football.

RE: Bengals sign TE Matt Lengel - Bengalitis - 10-10-2018

(10-10-2018, 01:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You're thinking of Ivan Lendl.

or Lentils. Ninja

RE: Bengals sign TE Matt Lengel - Truck_1_0_1_ - 10-10-2018

Yay!

Huge guy and a good blocker! If we didn't have the big three, he would've made our squad in '15 and '16.

RE: Bengals sign TE Matt Lengel - I_C_DeadPeople - 10-10-2018

Dont we have a reserve DE we can convert to TE?

RE: Bengals sign TE Matt Lengel - yang - 10-10-2018

I remember him and he worked out at Ignition and the people there were raving about his athleticism. He was raw playing at a smaller school but has immense potential and damn, he is tall! Great end zone weapon!

RE: Bengals sign TE Matt Lengel - pally - 10-10-2018

(10-10-2018, 02:15 PM)Go Cards Wrote: S
Hope this does not mean the Kroft injury is serious.

he's non weight bearing...this is a more than a couple of weeks off type of injury

RE: Bengals sign TE Matt Lengel - BengalsBong - 10-10-2018

I remember the guy he looks like a body builder huge guy hope he works out but I hope Schreck gets reps he looks good catching the ball very fluid like a WR. I didn't want to see Lengel get signed off our practice squad. I liked his size not sure how good he is but he looks the part.And with Mixon getting bulk of carries a third RB would not get a touch.

RE: Bengals sign TE Matt Lengel - grampahol - 10-10-2018

This is an insurance signing in case of injuries to Uzo and Shreck at this point .  You never really know though.  Heck, maybe he comes in and catches a few game winners.. 

RE: Bengals sign TE Matt Lengel - Nicomo Cosca - 10-10-2018

I guess the German TE we have on the practice squad has no chance of ever playing?

RE: Bengals sign TE Matt Lengel - LebanonFan - 10-11-2018

Interesting.. I inspected his new house he bought in Cincinnati last November. Thought his wife had mentioned he was still with the Browns at that point. Nice family

RE: Bengals sign TE Matt Lengel - Brimey - 10-11-2018

(10-10-2018, 03:39 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Dont we have a reserve DE we can convert to TE?

No, but if Jake Fisher is just going to warm the be changed, he might as well revamp that TE role he was filling his rookie year. 

RE: Bengals sign TE Matt Lengel - t3r3e3 - 10-11-2018

(10-10-2018, 01:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You're thinking of Ivan Lendl.

Gotta be the first 80's tennis reference ever on the board.  This deserves rep for the sheer absurdity of it!

RE: Bengals sign TE Matt Lengel - McC - 10-11-2018

Half of his career receptions ended in a TD. And he has 3 playoff wins under his belt.