Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Buffalo on the Horizon - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Buffalo on the Horizon (/Thread-Buffalo-on-the-Horizon)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Buffalo on the Horizon - StLucieBengal - 10-11-2015

They have top 2 WR out and are basically one dimensional on offense . If we can stay away from turnovers then we should win a long and physical game.

Or Rex is gonna bout like crazy and we will beat them deep a few times. Like Andy did to his jets.

RE: Buffalo on the Horizon - BengalChris - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 08:19 PM)Beaker Wrote: Buffalo will be a tough place to play and could very well be our first defeat. Only saying that because I lived in Rochester for a long time and had to listen to Bills fans. The Bengals always seemed to have a tough time there. We won the last time there, but it took OT. Don't sleep on the Bills or view this game as a gimme.

We'll need to put someone in as a spy on their QB. Can't give that guy an open field to beat us.

Adam Jones and/or Dennard would be my choice for this duty.

RE: Buffalo on the Horizon - OrlandoBengal - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 08:29 PM)grampahol Wrote: Taylor only threw for 140 yards and Harron only ran for 28 on 9 carries against Tennessee.  This ain't a powerhouse offense. Their D is pretty good, but ain't no legion of doom.
We go 6-0.

^^^^ This.

They are a good defense, but are not littered with All Pro's like Seattle is.  Bengals enter the bye week 6-0.

RE: Buffalo on the Horizon - Joelist - 10-11-2015

It would be nice for us to actually not have trouble with a mobile QB. Really if the D gets gashed by this offense with Herron at RB then it is pretty certain Paulie G needs to be put on notice as to his job.

RE: Buffalo on the Horizon - Synric - 10-12-2015

I know everyone loves Vance Joesph...but if he doesn't get after Kirkpatrick and Dennard this week I'll be very disappointed. Bring on Josh Shaw

RE: Buffalo on the Horizon - BURROWorBUST - 10-12-2015

We 've played against Tyrod when he was a Raven. I am confident that we'll keep their defense on the field most of the game. We'll light them up in the passing game. I look for Jeremy and/or Gio to have a big second half. We should be playing with a lead.

Bengals 33
Bills 10

RE: Buffalo on the Horizon - bfine32 - 10-12-2015

(10-12-2015, 12:04 AM)Synric Wrote: I know everyone loves Vance Joesph...but if he doesn't get after Kirkpatrick and Dennard this week I'll be very disappointed. Bring on Josh Shaw

Dre Kirkpatrick saved the game for us. 

RE: Buffalo on the Horizon - Synric - 10-12-2015

(10-12-2015, 12:19 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Dre Kirkpatrick saved the game for us. 

Doesn't change the fact he leads the NFL in missed tackles.