Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Game Day Thread Steelers @ Chargers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: ***Game Day Thread Steelers @ Chargers*** (/Thread-Game-Day-Thread-Steelers-Chargers)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: ***Game Day Thread Steelers @ Chargers*** - cinci4life - 10-12-2015

Lucky that wasn't a pick 6.

RE: ***Game Day Thread Steelers @ Chargers*** - WildCat - 10-12-2015

can't believe "tiny hands" didn't just cough up the fumble on the sack and then damn near threw a pick-6. somehow he's managed to avoid a lot of turnovers during his starts.

RE: ***Game Day Thread Steelers @ Chargers*** - StLucieBengal - 10-12-2015

The cardinals are going to obliterate the steelers next week.

Plus this will be Arians first shot at Tomlin since he was fired .

RE: ***Game Day Thread Steelers @ Chargers*** - rfaulk34 - 10-12-2015

I've never yawned so many times during an NFL game in my life.

(10-12-2015, 11:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The cardinals are going to obliterate the steelers next week.

wouldn't surprise me a bit if next week was the week that palmer gets injured and misses games if not the rest of the season for the cardinals.

good grief rivers wtf were you thinkin man?

Unreal. Vick is bailed out by a horrible throw by rivers

RE: ***Game Day Thread Steelers @ Chargers*** - Joelist - 10-12-2015

Bad throw and receiver messed the route up a bit too - didn't cut it sharply enough.

RE: ***Game Day Thread Steelers @ Chargers*** - cinci4life - 10-12-2015

(10-12-2015, 11:34 PM)WildCat Wrote: good grief rivers wtf were you thinkin man?

He wasn't.

(10-12-2015, 11:31 PM)WildCat Wrote: wouldn't surprise me a bit if next week was the week that palmer gets injured and misses games if not the rest of the season for the cardinals.

That would suck. I hope CP drops a bomb on them. He deserves that . So does Arians

the fact that there are that many steeler fans in san diego tonight doesn't tell me they travel well "chucky" gruden. it affirms how bandwagon their fan-base truly is.......

Love watching the game off sky sports. Every commercial break is game highlights from the local announcers. It's great hearing them get excited.

(10-12-2015, 11:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That would suck.   I hope CP drops a bomb on them.   He deserves that .  So does Arians

i agree. as a matter of fact i'm pulling for a bengals cardinals super bowl. how crazy would that be? a ton of story lines to come out of that one fo sho

(10-12-2015, 11:39 PM)WildCat Wrote: i agree. as a matter of fact i'm pulling for a bengals cardinals super bowl. how crazy would that be? a ton of story lines to come out of that one fo sho

Same here . Would be awesome. Also I think they are two most complete teams in the league.

RE: ***Game Day Thread Steelers @ Chargers*** - Big Boss - 10-12-2015

Pittsburgh fans are the bed bugs of the NFL.

RE: ***Game Day Thread Steelers @ Chargers*** - michaelsean - 10-12-2015

Gruden: I like what the head coach is doing, giving the ball right back to the rookie after the fumble. Uhh this is the 3rd series since then.

RE: ***Game Day Thread Steelers @ Chargers*** - West Union KennyG - 10-12-2015

It's good. Tied at 10.

They keep saying the Chargers were LA. But it was only a year while their stadium was being built in San Diego.

Landry Jones can't be worse than Vick.

In other news the mets are kicking the living shit outta the dodgers......whatta shame all that money all that pitching and gonna be another early exit from the playoffs come tomorrow night.