Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
New knee new teeth who dis? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: New knee new teeth who dis? (/Thread-New-knee-new-teeth-who-dis)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: New knee new teeth who dis? - Tony - 05-26-2021

Rich people, doing rich people things.....,

RE: New knee new teeth who dis? - Wes Mantooth - 05-26-2021

They really need to work on making veneers look more natural. They're too perfect and too white to look remotely authentic.

I don't even know if it's a possibilty, but can you request veneers with some minor imperfections that are a shade or too lighter?

RE: New knee new teeth who dis? - GreenCornBengal - 05-26-2021

(05-26-2021, 12:19 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: They really need to work on making veneers look more natural. They're too perfect and too white to look remotely authentic.

I don't even know if it's a possibilty, but can you request veneers with some minor imperfections that are a shade or too lighter?

Agreed, looks like he just drank a bottle of bleach!

Will say, it may look a bit better if he shaves his scruffy mug. His beard is doing him no favors.

Ah, having a good laugh about a bunch of old men talking about their favorite teams QBs looks lol.

RE: New knee new teeth who dis? - TecmoBengals - 05-26-2021

(05-26-2021, 11:19 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: putting the cart in front of the horse never works very well

Can I at least appreciate his winning smile for his ring of honor induction?

RE: New knee new teeth who dis? - TecmoBengals - 05-26-2021

(05-26-2021, 12:21 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Ah, having a good laugh about a bunch of old men talking about their favorite teams QBs looks lol.

Yea, this is great. I'm a 40s something dude actually taking time out of my day to discuss Burrow's teeth. I love the internet.

RE: New knee new teeth who dis? - Shake n Blake - 05-26-2021

Joe gonna stroll into training camp like...

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]

Real leaders need a real chin.

RE: New knee new teeth who dis? - Nately120 - 05-26-2021

(05-26-2021, 12:37 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Yea, this is great. I'm a 40s something dude actually taking time out of my day to discuss Burrow's teeth. I love the internet.

It's amusing because it's so out of left field.  48 hours ago if you would have asked if Burrow would get veneers the response here would have been a resounding "hell no."   

What else don't we know about this guy?!

RE: New knee new teeth who dis? - WeezyBengal - 05-26-2021

(05-26-2021, 12:19 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: They really need to work on making veneers look more natural.  They're too perfect and too white to look remotely authentic.

I have veeners (out of necessity, not want) and mine look natural and not nearly as white as Burrows. You can 100% pick the shade you want. 

RE: New knee new teeth who dis? - Sled21 - 05-26-2021

Are we really bashing the kid for getting his teeth straightened and whitened? Really?

(05-26-2021, 02:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Are we really bashing the kid for getting his teeth straightened and whitened? Really?

Just seems more like something Josh Rosen would do, that's all.  Veneers seem more SoCal and less Cincy. 

RE: New knee new teeth who dis? - jason - 05-26-2021

(05-26-2021, 02:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Are we really bashing the kid for getting his teeth straightened and whitened? Really?

I dunno.... Some might be. I'm a lil more unsettled that someone noticed. I like the guy and all, but...

RE: New knee new teeth who dis? - jason - 05-26-2021

(05-26-2021, 03:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Just seems more like something Josh Rosen would do, that's all.  Veneers seem more SoCal and less Cincy. 

I'm sure the logical explanation was that Joe lost his teeth fighting off a pack of scoundrels that were harassing a lady.

(05-26-2021, 03:36 PM)jason Wrote: I'm sure the logical explanation was that Joe lost his teeth fighting off a pack of scoundrels that were harassing a lady.

It's all good. It's just funny that we analyze every move he makes and conclude that every thing he does is proof he's a total badass and then he shows up with veneers like he's some teen girl pop star. 

Maybe he's trolling us. 

RE: New knee new teeth who dis? - Sled21 - 05-26-2021

(05-26-2021, 03:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's all good. It's just funny that we analyze every move he makes and conclude that every thing he does is proof he's a total badass and then he shows up with veneers like he's some teen girl pop star. 

Maybe he's trolling us. 

FFS, his canine teeth were obviously out of line in the first pic. He got them straightened much like any young kid would, and whitened them. I really don't see the big deal. He has the money now to take care of himself. (not that he didn't before, I suspect his father made pretty good money at OU but I don't really know.

RE: New knee new teeth who dis? - Clodhopper - 05-26-2021

[attachment=1201][attachment=1201]
(05-26-2021, 12:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wow. I get when someone with jacked up teeth does this, but Joe's teeth were fine.

Tbh, he looks worse.

He needs some Jack Lambert teeth(less) to scare off those D linemen.

RE: New knee new teeth who dis? - Wes Mantooth - 05-26-2021

(05-26-2021, 03:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Veneers seem more SoCal and less Cincy. 

Cali life can be summed up in these pictures, which ironically were taken in Idaho...

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig...y-1145.JPG]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Typical laid back west coaster right there.  Guy is just all flash and never had the grit to play the game the right way. 

RE: New knee new teeth who dis? - Cicero - 05-26-2021

Probably for endorsements. If he even halfway lives up to the hype he will be on tv a lot. He just got an absolute weapon at wideout. Gaudy stats = gaudy endorsement contracts. Good for him.

RE: New knee new teeth who dis? - bfine32 - 05-26-2021

Diva!!

RE: New knee new teeth who dis? - TheLeonardLeap - 05-26-2021

I don't think I would noticed if it hadn't been pointed out, and he's free to do whatever he wants to his body so long as it doesn't affect his QBing. That said, now that it has been pointed out, I do think it looks worse than before.

(05-26-2021, 03:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: FFS, his canine teeth were obviously out of line in the first pic. He got them straightened much like any young kid would, and whitened them. I really don't see the big deal. He has the money now to take care of himself. (not that he didn't before, I suspect his father made pretty good money at OU but I don't really know.

Ah mellow out, we're just having a lark.