New knee new teeth who dis?
[Image: R9txMuEtSqinSy49z-0ScjD6hJhgSiSOFxymWvfA...85d273c872]
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Nice little tune up for the future face of the NFL
Reply/Quote
It's getting a lil weird...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Glad someone else noticed the teeth. Feel like he got the Jay Cutler deal on them... think he looked a little better before, but to each their own! lol
Reply/Quote
Carson Palmer never had the swagger to get new teeth.  

Some guys understand that being a leader is looking the part, and some guys are just laid back and don't even care about how they present themselves.

I guarantee you that Joe Montana would have done the same thing had veneers been a thing in the 80's. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:30 AM)jason Wrote: It's getting a lil weird...

its a mouth guard disguised as teef veneers.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:48 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: its a mouth guard disguised as teef veneers.

Dis boy's teeth are looking fire in this video.

https://www.bengals.com/video/joe-burrow-it-was-fun-being-back-out-there
Reply/Quote
Is this a board for bengals fans or strictly Burrow fans?

Fake teeth look stupid
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:58 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Is this a board for bengals fans or strictly Burrow fans?

Fake teeth look stupid

I suspect it was the girlfriend that had influenced his upgraded "look" or his knee surgeon has a side job as an orthodontist?  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Fake teeth are now totally blue collar and badass.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
His new winning smile is going to look great on his hall of fame bust.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 10:35 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: His new winning smile is going to look great on his hall of fame bust.

I’d rather see a Lombardi trophy than a hall of fame bust
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 10:36 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: I’d rather see a Lombardi trophy than a hall of fame bust

His winning smile is going to look fabulous as he raises the Lombardi trophy.
Reply/Quote
Put me in the "He can do whatever the **** he wants" camp.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Something about Mary:

[Image: dillon_choppers.jpg]

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 10:35 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: His new winning smile is going to look great on his hall of fame bust.

putting the cart in front of the horse never works very well
Reply/Quote
It depends on why he got the teeth...if his gf made him get a fake pretty-boy smile she might also talk him out of being in Cincy or putting his pretty face on the line for football.
Reply/Quote
I think they look like about the same as a new set of dentures, but hey, what do I know? My teeth are crooked and definitely off-white.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 11:31 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: I think they look like about the same as a new set of dentures, but hey, what do I know? My teeth are crooked and definitely off-white.

I prefer the natural look as well. Something that says “I’ve been smoking and drinking coffee every day for the last 40 years”
Reply/Quote
Wow. I get when someone with jacked up teeth does this, but Joe's teeth were fine.

Tbh, he looks worse.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote