Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New knee new teeth who dis?
(05-28-2021, 08:57 PM)grampahol Wrote: I have to walk around with no teeth until I get my new set.. The pandemic came in good for masks at least..

Only time I have been good about masks LMAO!
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2021, 06:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, interesting how that has kind of morphed to mean "anyone younger than old folk". Millennials are like ~30-40 years old right now.

I was born in the last year for Gen X, which was 1981. I'm 40.

But yeah, most people who are referred to as millennials are actually gen y and zoomers.

Of course, kids do the same thing, labeling anyone who isn't an idiot a boomer, so...
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:18 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: [Image: R9txMuEtSqinSy49z-0ScjD6hJhgSiSOFxymWvfA...85d273c872]

We laugh and joke, but if he has a great year my boy about to make more money in endorsements then the entire country of Tuvalu makes in a year.  Tongue
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:58 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Is this a board for bengals fans or strictly Burrow fans?

Fake teeth look stupid

It's people on the internet having some fun.

Why so serious?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2021, 07:50 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I guess this is another one of those preseason threads where we don't have much more to talk about.  Big Grin

As weird as this thread is...at least it's about our QB's teeth and not his schlong this time.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2021, 06:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, interesting how that has kind of morphed to mean "anyone younger than old folk". Millennials are like ~30-40 years old right now.

I've wondered this too.  I think most people associate millenials with the younger part of that generation (born from like '90-96) than the older ones (early to mid 80's).  Basically all of the kids were still in school in the late 2000's and early 2010's.

I've never understood the whole obsession with labeling generations anyways.  They ought to be broken up in much smaller amounts of years.Like, I have way more in common with millenials that were born in the early to mid 80's than I do the people in my generation (Gen X) who were born in the late 60's.

People who grew up and actually experienced the 70's, and when they were kids loved Kiss or watched Mash, I can't relate to that a ton.  

True story, a few years back me and some guys were talking about old TV shows and one guy mentioned he just recently started watching Manix again on some classics channel.  I asked "What in the hell is Manix?" and he busted my balls for it and called me a millenial.  I think he asked me if I watched Power Rangers or something.  (Note: I did not watch Power Rangers.)
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2021, 02:08 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I've wondered this too.  I think most people associate millenials with the younger part of that generation (born from like '90-96) than the older ones (early to mid 80's).  Basically all of the kids were still in school in the late 2000's and early 2010's.

I've never understood the whole obsession with labeling generations anyways.  They ought to be broken up in much smaller amounts of years.Like, I have way more in common with millenials that were born in the early to mid 80's than I do the people in my generation (Gen X) who were born in the late 60's.

People who grew up and actually experienced the 70's, and when they were kids loved Kiss or watched Mash, I can't relate to that at all.  

True story, a few years back me and some guys were talking about old TV shows and one guy mentioned he just recently started watching Manix again on some classics channel.  I asked "What in the hell is Manix?" and he busted my balls for it and called me a millenial.  I think he asked me if I watched Power Rangers or something.  (Note: I did not watch Power Rangers.)

I'm now considered an old fart because I don't like Cookie Monster vocals metal music that's tuned down to outrageous low keys.

It was okay the first time it started 20 yrs ago, but after hearing countless bands play the same stuff over and over I find it boring AF.

That Jared Dines djent style music sucks too.  He's a good guitarist but I hate his music.  I know you know what I'm talking about.

I happen to think that's a taste issue though...  but I digress.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
When you fall into some money like Joe has, someone probably got in his ear about fixing his teeth.

No big deal. If you're doing endorsements and your face plastered in magazines everywhere there's going to be reasons for it.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2021, 02:20 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: That Jared Dines djent style music sucks too.  He's a good guitarist but I hate his music.  I know you know what I'm talking about.

You're not alone.  Jared Dines is a huge douche.
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2021, 02:25 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: When you fall into some money like Joe has, someone probably got in his ear about fixing his teeth.

No big deal.  If you're doing endorsements and your face plastered in magazines everywhere there's going to be reasons for it.

Hopefully we start winning so he doesn't come off like 2020 Baker Mayfield. 
Reply/Quote
It looks like Tom Brady’s cosmetic dentist received a referral.
Reply/Quote