Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New knee new teeth who dis?
(05-26-2021, 09:30 PM)jason Wrote: The way I see it a dude can fix his teeth the way he wants to. I just find it odd that fans would notice. The guy's dreamy and all that, but I'da never caught on that his teeth were different if it weren't pointed out this morning. Quite frankly.... As a 46 year old workin' man, fixing ****** up teeth is pretty low on the list of Nancy ass things that millennial dudes do to themselves.

In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!" and you lose your dentures..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 12:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wow. I get when someone with jacked up teeth does this, but Joe's teeth were fine.

Tbh, he looks worse.

Agreed. There was absolutely nothing wrong with his teeth before. Now he looks like a porcelain doll
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 12:08 PM)Tony Wrote: Rich people, doing rich people things.....,

Not exactly for the rich,  I got vaneers as well a few months ago. Although I saved money by getting them in mexico but still lol

That being said I never noticed his teeth before or after til today because yall pointed it out. 
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:50 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Dis boy's teeth are looking fire in this video.

https://www.bengals.com/video/joe-burrow-it-was-fun-being-back-out-there

I have never been more proud to be a Fifth-Third customer than I am after watching that video.   Not really, but glad they are sponsoring the team.  
Reply/Quote
who would have thought that a messed up knee would also result in new shiny teef.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2021, 09:47 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: who would have thought that a messed up knee would also result in new shiny teef.

I was thinking the $20+ million signing bonus was a more contributing factor.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:30 PM)jason Wrote: The way I see it a dude can fix his teeth the way he wants to. I just find it odd that fans would notice. The guy's dreamy and all that, but I'da never caught on that his teeth were different if it weren't pointed out this morning. Quite frankly.... As a 46 year old workin' man, fixing ****** up teeth is pretty low on the list of Nancy ass things that millennial dudes do to themselves.

He’s GenZ, us millennials would never stoop so low.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:47 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Carson Palmer never had the swagger to get new teeth.  

Some guys understand that being a leader is looking the part, and some guys are just laid back and don't even care about how they present themselves.

I guarantee you that Joe Montana would have done the same thing had veneers been a thing in the 80's. Ninja

Terry Bradshaw had a great smile back in the day.  Summer teeth!  Some are here, some are there.....
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 10:28 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Fake teeth are now totally blue collar and badass.

I think a short beard would complete the look.....just sayin
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 12:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's amusing because it's so out of left field.  48 hours ago if you would have asked if Burrow would get veneers the response here would have been a resounding "hell no."   

What else don't we know about this guy?!

Prob got a mani/pedi right after, too. 

The exfoliation is next week. Gotta spread that shit out.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm more interested in seeing if we can spin getting veneers as a badass move.  Though, I think more "gameshow host" when I see fake teeth like that.

You know good and well it's the most badassest thing ever. You have to have a big set of cajones to have those shiny new teeth when you're out in the wilderness fighting off Bears, Vikings, Lions and Ravens. THAT is confidence to the extreme. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:30 PM)jason Wrote: millennial dudes do to themselves.

(05-27-2021, 10:11 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: He’s GenZ, us millennials would never stoop so low.

Yeah, interesting how that has kind of morphed to mean "anyone younger than old folk". Millennials are like ~30-40 years old right now.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2021, 06:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, interesting how that has kind of morphed to mean "anyone younger than old folk". Millennials are like ~30-40 years old right now.

I think Burrow is technically still a millennial. The cutoff birth year for millennials is apparently 1996. Burrow was born in December of 96. I remember him being older for a rookie.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2021, 07:10 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I think Burrow is technically still a millennial. The cutoff birth year for millennials is apparently 1996. Burrow was born in December of 96. I remember him being older for a rookie.

november 96 is the cutoff for millenials to be exact. 

Burrow is a zoomer
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2021, 06:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, interesting how that has kind of morphed to mean "anyone younger than old folk". Millennials are like ~30-40 years old right now.

Well Burrow and the 30 somethings can get off my lawn.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
This is kind of bizarre to me. I know we all love Burrow and want him to totally kick ass. I think he will. But this thread... Man, I don't know why it is even a topic of debate. My teeth are a mess and I do know if i had even a small fraction of the money he earned I'd have the best smile I could buy. It would not be about trying to be pretty but I sure would like to be able to smile and not think about my terrible teeth. His teeth were not even bad but I can't blame him for doing a little cosmetic clean up at all. If he felt like making a change for whatever reasons then good for him, it isn't for us to judge. But if he got tattoos all over his face like Post Malone I might have some questions. :)

I guess this is another one of those preseason threads where we don't have much more to talk about. Big Grin

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Wait..There's now a cutoff date for being a millennial? Hell, I'm still trying to figure out if I still qualify as a boomer or did I get lumped in with the next generation?
At least Joe doesn't look like whatisface, the old Jets coach with his fake teeth. He looked like he was wearing a bad denture billboard on his face.

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2021, 12:41 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Agreed. There was absolutely nothing wrong with his teeth before. Now he looks like a porcelain doll

Made me laugh, true but hey, he is the new Brady. Gotta be pretty lol
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2021, 07:50 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: This is kind of bizarre to me.  I know we all love Burrow and want him to totally kick ass.  I think he will.  But this thread...  Man, I don't know why it is even a topic of debate.  My teeth are a mess and I do know if i had even a small fraction of the money he earned I'd have the best smile I could buy.  It would not be about trying to be pretty but I sure would like to be able to smile and not think about my terrible teeth.  His teeth were not even bad but I can't blame him for doing a little cosmetic clean up at all.  If he felt like making a change for whatever reasons then good for him, it isn't for us to judge.   But if he got tattoos all over his face like Post Malone I might have some questions.  :)

I guess this is another one of those preseason threads where we don't have much more to talk about.  Big Grin

Yeah, at least he didn't Post it lol
Reply/Quote
I have to walk around with no teeth until I get my new set.. The pandemic came in good for masks at least..

Reply/Quote