Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New knee new teeth who dis?
(05-26-2021, 05:16 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Cali life can be summed up in these pictures, which ironically were taken in Idaho...

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Typical laid back west coaster right there.  Guy is just all flash and never had the grit to play the game the right way. 

Coming Summer 2021!! 

Chad Johnson and Carson Palmer star in Brokeback Mountain 2
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 02:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Are we really bashing the kid for getting his teeth straightened and whitened? Really?

Why not?  Dalton was bashed for his red hair.  That SOB. Ninja
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 07:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Coming Summer 2021!! 

Chad Johnson and Carson Palmer star in Brokeback Mountain 2

It'll be on a double bill with "You Gotta Purdy Mouth - The Musical" starring Joe Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 03:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: FFS, his canine teeth were obviously out of line in the first pic. He got them straightened much like any young kid would, and whitened them. I really don't see the big deal. He has the money now to take care of himself. (not that he didn't before, I suspect his father made pretty good money at OU but I don't really know.

Holy crap

just write Joe Burrow a letter saying you want to cuddle with him
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:18 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Holy crap

I'm more interested in seeing if we can spin getting veneers as a badass move.  Though, I think more "gameshow host" when I see fake teeth like that.
Reply/Quote
He should've gotten the George Washington set.

[Image: 3042876.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm more interested in seeing if we can spin getting veneers as a badass move.  Though, I think more "gameshow host" when I see fake teeth like that.

You don’t have to spin it as badass

There are already legions of people who are praising Burrow for being so cool with his new teeth! Woo!
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:24 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: You don’t have to spin it as badass

There are already legions of people who are praising Burrow for being so cool with his new teeth! Woo!

Spinning it as badass would be a challenge, though.  
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm more interested in seeing if we can spin getting veneers as a badass move.  Though, I think more "gameshow host" when I see fake teeth like that.

He ain't chomping on no second rate hotdogs like that chump Palmer with those top notch chiclets.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:18 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Holy crap

I guess I'm just not as interested in his orifices as you are... 
Reply/Quote

The way I see it a dude can fix his teeth the way he wants to. I just find it odd that fans would notice. The guy's dreamy and all that, but I'da never caught on that his teeth were different if it weren't pointed out this morning. Quite frankly.... As a 46 year old workin' man, fixing ****** up teeth is pretty low on the list of Nancy ass things that millennial dudes do to themselves.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I guess I'm just not as interested in his orifices as you are... 

In all fairness, we're the same fanbase who swooned when he smoked a cigar, so to each his own I guess.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I guess I'm just not as interested in his orifices as you are... 

Lmao are you trying to spin this on me?

I’m not the one who wrote about how his old teeth were actually crooked. I wasn’t paying attention to his mouth

Unlike you, chief
Reply/Quote
Burrow's teeth causing forum strife lol.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:55 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Burrow's teeth causing forum strife lol.

The guy is wearing a knee brace and he got his teeth fixed...I'm just worried these are signs he isn't a cyborg who eats WINS and craps championships. 
Reply/Quote
It kinda looks like he bought those fake teeth that fit over your real ones like halloween vampire fangs. You see them on commercials at like 4am.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 10:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The guy is wearing a knee brace and he got his teeth fixed...I'm just worried these are signs he isn't a cyborg who eats WINS and craps championships. 

Keep talking, and he'll show up at your doorstep, and hold you accountable.

Then he'll buy you a beer, pat you on the butt, donate to your local food bank in your name, and tell you he knows you'll do better next time.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2021, 09:23 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: He should've gotten the George Washington set.

[Image: 3042876.png]

I think Finley just has good teeth (or had braces or something). This is from 2018.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hmm
Reply/Quote
The only reason I still wear a mask in public is I lost my dentures..Getting a new set made sometime soon and then I'll of course find the old ones soon as I get the new ones..  I say go for it Joe.. New choppers make you feel better too..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote