Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Steelers Game Ball Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Steelers Game Ball Thread (/Thread-Steelers-Game-Ball-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Steelers Game Ball Thread - NUGDUKWE - 09-26-2021

(09-26-2021, 05:41 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: I didn't catch all of the game, but from what I did see Logan Wilson looked like the second coming of Brian Urlacher. Holy Christ. 

They were both converted safeties to linebacker in college I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong?

RE: Steelers Game Ball Thread - NUGDUKWE - 09-26-2021

(09-26-2021, 05:32 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I also thought the refs were on our side noticeably today. This game was a complete script flip to the usual Steeler week game. Taylor called a decent game other than the timeout late that took away the first down Burrow earned with the hard count.

I thought it was a evenly officiated game. Both teams had weak roughing the passer calls. I think Ja'marr did extend his arm on that long TD but it was hard to see live.

RE: Steelers Game Ball Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 09-26-2021

(09-26-2021, 05:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Easiest vote in a while!

But you voted other…

RE: Steelers Game Ball Thread - wanga - 09-26-2021

Wilson. Chase was again impressive, liked Carmans game and props to the D.

RE: Steelers Game Ball Thread - George Cantstandya - 09-26-2021

Logan Wilson got the official game ball from the coach. He earned it.

RE: Steelers Game Ball Thread - PCB Bengal Fan - 09-26-2021

D-line & O-line.

RE: Steelers Game Ball Thread - jason - 09-26-2021

(09-26-2021, 05:42 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Logan Wilson. The majority of our points came off his turnovers.

Also agree to post above regarding Carman. Joes best runs were right side. He had the one falst start. The early pressure can’t blame him he had 2 people all on his own.

This... Logan Wilson is that dude, and I was pretty damn impressed with Carman after that rough start.

RE: Steelers Game Ball Thread - bengaloo - 09-26-2021

This was a tough poll because all of them can deserve it, but I chose Burrow because he bounced back from the worst game of his life to throw 3 TD's and take no sacks. He also showed some of his elusiveness for the first time since the injury.

Great win all around though. So many players deserve a game ball, and the OL included.

RE: Steelers Game Ball Thread - Essex Johnson - 09-26-2021

You left off the game ball to Hubbard, 6 tackles, 1 for loss, 3 pressures and 1/2 sacks.. Defense won this game.. the offense managed one distant drive for a score, we threw for under 200 yards.. other two scores came off defense turnovers that came them a short field

RE: Steelers Game Ball Thread - Awful Llama - 09-26-2021

(09-26-2021, 05:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who would give a game ball thread (in a win against the Steelers!) a bad rating?? Lol

Some of the petty little personal beefs on this board are truly ridiculous.

I was saying 'Boo-urns.'

[Image: p2ceo9n43hn11.jpg]

(09-26-2021, 05:58 PM)bengaloo Wrote: This was a tough poll because all of them can deserve it, but I chose Burrow because he bounced back from the worst game of his life to throw 3 TD's and take no sacks. He also showed some of his elusiveness for the first time since the injury.

Great win all around though. So many players deserve a game ball, and the OL included.

His mobility looked like a night and day difference compared to the first couple weeks. Evaded a sack, ran a couple times including an option (I think?). Looked much more comfortable out there.

RE: Steelers Game Ball Thread - Cicero - 09-26-2021

Offensive line and Hubbard get honorable mentions. Zero sacks against a still very good defensive front. Hubbard got a sack and was very disruptive to what the Stealers were trying to do.

(09-26-2021, 05:58 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: You left off the game ball to Hubbard, 6 tackles, 1 for loss, 3 pressures and 1/2 sacks.. Defense won this game.. the offense managed one distant drive for a score, we threw for under 200 yards.. other two scores came off defense turnovers that came them a short field

So vote other then. I doubt Hubbard gets many votes though (not enough to include him in the poll). Logan and Trey were far bigger factors.

RE: Steelers Game Ball Thread - masonbengals fan - 09-26-2021

Several worthy choices this week but I have to go with Logan Wilson.

He had himself a day.

RE: Steelers Game Ball Thread - J24 - 09-26-2021

Obviously it was Eli Apple! Ninja

No but for real it was Logan Wilson two INT is special!

On a side not holding a RB to under 3 yards a carry is dominating run defense.

RE: Steelers Game Ball Thread - BengalsBong - 09-26-2021

Hendrickson was fighting thru closeline holds , choke holds, all day long the refs let the guy blocking him get away with all kinds of holds.

RE: Steelers Game Ball Thread - Whatever - 09-26-2021

I voted for Wilson. Chase had a great game, but this was a defensive win and one of the boys on D deserves it.

RE: Steelers Game Ball Thread - BengalsBong - 09-26-2021

Game ball to the O-line.

(09-26-2021, 06:13 PM)J24 Wrote: Obviously it was Eli Apple! Ninja

No but for real it was Logan Wilson two INT is special!

On a side not holding a RB to under 3 yards a carry is dominating run defense.

They’ve shut down 3 very good RB’s in 3 straight weeks. Reader and Ogunjobi are putting in work.

RE: Steelers Game Ball Thread - BengalsRocker - 09-26-2021

I vote Melanie Collins.

[Image: th?id=OIP.vvKVmvjeXd3KByqFiRF1dQHaHa&pid...=300&h=300] [Image: th?id=OIP.D3g8CRtoS1C0x2LyHiY8tgHaEU&pid...=281&h=165]