Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Who do we want in the WC round? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Who do we want in the WC round? (/Thread-Who-do-we-want-in-the-WC-round)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Who do we want in the WC round? - J24 - 01-08-2022

Don't care we can beat anyone!

RE: Who do we want in the WC round? - bfine32 - 01-08-2022

Pats

RE: Who do we want in the WC round? - TecmoBengals - 01-08-2022

Patriots. Take down hoodie!

RE: Who do we want in the WC round? - QueenCity - 01-08-2022

Raiders or Steelers the latter would be the ultimate must win however.

RE: Who do we want in the WC round? - C0de_M0nkey - 01-08-2022

Give us the Patriots. Our divisional round opponent will be terrified when we win that game

RE: Who do we want in the WC round? - Murdock2420 - 01-08-2022

Why would anyone want the steelers?

It is crazy hard to beat a team 3 times in one season but more than that, why would you want to play the dirtiest team in the NFL?

I get that beating them would be awesome, but that team would stop at nothing to injury Burrow in that situation. Heyward threw a punch at Herbert this season and Watt is a total douche...

Hard pass on this team of scumbags

RE: Who do we want in the WC round? - Frank Booth - 01-08-2022

(01-08-2022, 10:41 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Why would anyone want the steelers?

It is crazy hard to beat a team 3 times in one season but more than that, why would you want to play the dirtiest team in the NFL?

I get that beating them would be awesome, but that team would stop at nothing to injury Burrow in that situation. Heyward threw a punch at Herbert this season and Watt is a total douche...

Have to agree here. I know cincy can whip them, but I just don’t want the health of cincy’s players truly being at risk here. Ben’s last season + not wanting to be defeated 3 times in 1 season? Who knows what stunts they’ll try to pull

RE: Who do we want in the WC round? - Since1970 - 01-09-2022

Being from Indy and being a longtime hater of the Carpetbaggers, I'd love for it to be the Colts I'm flying up to see next week at PBS. Pragmatically, I would normally say that the Raiders are the easiest of the bunch theoretically to get a win against though.

RE: Who do we want in the WC round? - Bilbo Saggins - 01-09-2022

Raiders > Colts > Steelers > Bills > Chargers > Patriots

I don't trust BB or Bosa.  Allen and Herbert can be nightmares when they're "on".

RE: Who do we want in the WC round? - Shake n Blake - 01-09-2022

I went with the Raiders. Not just because they'd be an easier opponent, but also it's be cool to end the "curse of Bo" where it began.

Pats would he my #2. I just want to face a different opponent.

We've already played the Chargers, Colts and Steelers.

RE: Who do we want in the WC round? - BengalFanInNJ - 01-09-2022

I have a bad feeling about playing the Colts. Johnathan Taylor scares the crap out of me (and not because he's from New Jersey). They have a solid defense too. That said, I'd rather it be them than the Chargers or Pats.

One question about the hatred towards Belicheck; you realize that had it not been for him and Brady, the Steelers would probably have another 2-3 Super Bowls, right?

Side note: Johnathan Taylor AND Saquon Barkley both orally committed to Rutgers on the same day. True Story. Bet they are sorry now, huh?

RE: Who do we want in the WC round? - jason - 01-09-2022

Doesn't matter. We're gonna have to go through any and all to get to where we wanna be.

(01-08-2022, 10:41 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Why would anyone want the steelers?

We have to play them 2 times each year regardless. I agree that it's hard to beat a team 3 times in one year. I also think it's really hard to beat a team twice with a combined score of 90 someone to what?.... 23 or whatever they had. The Bengals are way better than Pittsburgh at this point in time.

RE: Who do we want in the WC round? - Shake n Blake - 01-09-2022

(01-09-2022, 01:02 AM)jason Wrote: Doesn't matter. We're gonna have to go through any and all to get to where we wanna be.

This doesn't have to be about who is easier.

It could be about facing a team that'd be fun to see us go against.

RE: Who do we want in the WC round? - TKUHL - 01-09-2022

Chargers and Raiders have some good pass rushers that gave us fits. I’ll take anyone over them.

(01-09-2022, 01:06 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This doesn't have to be about who is easier.

It could be about facing a team that'd be fun to see us go against.

After the last 5 seasons they're all gonna be fun.

The dynamic of Patriots/ Bengals would be great. Perennial contender vs you know; us. Herbert against Burrow is interesting. The Colts sorta scare me. They can run it all day, and keep us off the field, and their defense is pretty stout.

RE: Who do we want in the WC round? - BengalYankee - 01-09-2022

(01-09-2022, 12:58 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I went with the Raiders. Not just because they'd be an easier opponent, but also it's be cool to end the "curse of Bo" where it began.

Pats would he my #2. I just want to face a different opponent.

We've already played the Chargers, Colts and Steelers.

What do you mean? 

We've already played the Raiders. 

In addition, we are 0 - 2 against the Raiders in the playoffs. 

Jags would be my first choice.  Ninja

RE: Who do we want in the WC round? - NATI BENGALS - 01-09-2022

Pats I hope. Knock off Belicheat and Brady on the way to the championship. It would be the best statement, indicating the new dynasty is here.

RE: Who do we want in the WC round? - Adamantium - 01-09-2022

I suppose the Raiders would be ideal, but I say screw it. Why not go right for the king..... Patriots. We knock them off and we are REALLY coming for that SB title.

RE: Who do we want in the WC round? - Nicomo Cosca - 01-09-2022

(01-09-2022, 04:13 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Pats I hope. Knock off Belicheat and Brady on the way to the championship. It would be the best statement, indicating the new dynasty is here.

Umm…

[Image: ap-tom-brady-in-buccaneers-uniform-16086...size=900:*]