Poll: Who do you want to face in the Wild Card?
This poll is closed.
Patriots
18.48%
17 18.48%
Colts
9.78%
9 9.78%
Raiders
59.78%
55 59.78%
Steelers
11.96%
11 11.96%
Bills
0%
0 0%
Chargers
0%
0 0%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Who do we want in the WC round?
1. Patriots
2. Colts
3. Raiders
4. Steelers
5. Bills
6. Chargers

It's looking like the Patriots or Colts are our most likely opponent, but these other teams have an outside shot. So who do you want?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
1. Raiders
2. Steelers
3. Colts
4. Chargers
5. Patriots
6. Bills

I want to stay away from those Patriots and Bills Defenses.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Last time I chose an opponent wanting, have regretted playing the damn Jets ever since.

But would love to beat the steelers a 3rd time in a season.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Ravens or Steelers but neither is happening so, ehh. Don't care.

You get what you get and you dont throw a fit.

https://www.google.com/search?q=you+get+what+you+get+and+you+don%27t+throw+a+fit&oq=you+get+ehat+you+get&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j46i10j0i10j46i10j0i10l2j0i10i457j0i10.16410j0j7&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:dd60f011,vid:b7OWjCaW-mw,st:0
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 08:17 PM)Synric Wrote: 1. Raiders
2. Steelers
3. Colts
4. Chargers
5. Patriots
6. Bills

I want to stay away from those Patriots and Bills Defenses.

Pretty much this. I would however switch the Steelers and the Colts. Just because I don't want the Steelers to even have a chance at beating us in a way more important game than the two we won in the regular season. Even if its a low chance, losing to the Steelers in the playoffs would make this season horrible for me.
Reply/Quote
It doesn't matter. One game at a time. One play at a time.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I want the Steelers.

Because.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 08:51 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I want the Steelers.  

Because.

Me too, chasing Pig Pen on a tricycle is easy.  You best believe the refs would be helping the stealers though.
Reply/Quote
I'll go with the Steelers. I normally wouldn't want them in the playoffs at all but we'd beat them handily and making the playoffs may tempt Ben to stick around for another franchise derailing season.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 08:56 PM)M.W. Wrote: Me too, chasing Pig Pen on a tricycle is easy.  

This made me lol.
Reply/Quote
I went Steelers. I want to end Ben's career the right way. Letting him know, and the AFCN, we are the new sheriffs in town.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 09:01 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I went Steelers. I want to end Ben's career the right way. Letting him know, and the AFCN, we are the new sheriffs in town.

I would be erect for a week if that happened.
Reply/Quote
Gimme the Pats. They can't keep up with our offense. I want none of the stealers, the refs sill hand them the game on a silver platter
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 09:03 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Gimme the Pats. They can't keep up with our offense. I want none of the stealers, the refs sill hand them the game on a silver platter

Legitimate fear with Bens final game.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 09:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Legitimate fear with Bens final game.

You know the refs will carry Ben to a super bowl if he gets in.
Reply/Quote
Give me Pittsburgh. I want to watch the Bengals send the rapist home for good.

They’re also easily the shittiest team left, soooo…
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 09:03 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Gimme the Pats. They can't keep up with our offense. I want none of the stealers, the refs sill hand them the game on a silver platter

But their defense can force a 1 score game which is one big play from win or lose.

No thank you.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 08:51 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I want the Steelers.  

Because.

This ^^^^^
Reply/Quote
I'd like to play the pats. Zac needs to learn from BB. Tough coach. Learn how to beat a cheating coach too lol.
Reply/Quote
Of all the teams Steelers.

Of the likely opponents the Colts. Really don't want the Pat's. While we match up well with them on paper, Belichick would coach circles around Taylor in his sleep.
Reply/Quote