Poll: Who do you want to face in the Wild Card?
This poll is closed.
Patriots
18.48%
17 18.48%
Colts
9.78%
9 9.78%
Raiders
59.78%
55 59.78%
Steelers
11.96%
11 11.96%
Bills
0%
0 0%
Chargers
0%
0 0%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Who do we want in the WC round?
(01-09-2022, 06:44 PM)Spider Wrote: Anyone but the steelers

Mehhh. They don’t scare me at all.

Chargers and Bills make me nervous
*Chargers aren’t all that but they whipped us so so so badly
Maybe we just don’t match up w then well.
Reply/Quote
I do NOT want to face Pitt again in the playoffs. Ben will be at his best and the team will play their ass off for him to go out on top. Forget the regular season, Pitt can be a scary playoff team. Do t want the Chargers or Buff either. Really wanted Indy. Still can’t believe Pitts in just as long as Chargers/Raiders don’t tie. Unreal.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:53 PM)Whacked Wrote: Mehhh. They don’t scare me at all.

Chargers and Bills make me nervous
*Chargers aren’t all that but they whipped us so so so badly
Maybe we just don’t match up w then well.

With the Chargers it’s their ability to score and put pressure on Burrow. As for Buff, they are just a good all around team. Don’t want any part of either.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:56 PM)TKUHL Wrote: With the Chargers it’s their ability to score and put pressure on Burrow. As for Buff, they are just a good all around team. Don’t want any part of either.

Unless we're content to win this proverbial "playoff win", we need to realize we're gonna have to go through all of these teams. We can beat Buffalo and the Chargers.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Pats Lose and Bills win is the scenario most likely right now THEN

Raiders win - We play Raiders
Chargers win - We play New England
Tie - We play New England
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Give me the Pats all day long. We can and should beat them, if we lose it will due to turnovers on our part. We play clean football and we should beat them soundly in my opinion. There will be more concentration for the Pats. I'd be worried about us not taking the Raiders serious enough due to our win this season, easy let down game. Way easier to get up for the Pats. They talk tons of shit too so will be good to break their will and establish ourselves as the better team for the years to come.
Reply/Quote
Regardless of who we play, I’m thinking we’ll get the Monday night game. The league will probably give that to the 4-5 game. Just a question of which conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:11 PM)Justin1462 Wrote: Give me the Pats all day long. We can and should beat them, if we lose it will due to turnovers on our part. We play clean football and we should beat them soundly in my opinion. There will be more concentration for the Pats. I'd be worried about us not taking the Raiders serious enough due to our win this season, easy let down game.  Way easier to get up for the Pats. They talk tons of shit too so will be good to break their will and establish ourselves as the better team for the years to come.

Only a 13-6 game going into the 4th quarter vs. the Raiders till it snowballed.   
Reply/Quote
Raiders would have to come to Cold Weathered Cincy!!!
There's no doubt we should be begging to play the Raiders in the Nati
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:19 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Only a 13-6 game going into the 4th quarter vs. the Raiders till it snowballed.   

Yeah. People forget that game was touch and go til late. At the same time we asserted our will late.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:23 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah. People forget that game was touch and go til late. At the same time we asserted our will late.

A game we rode Mixon hard... wonder if that changes this go around.   Burrow only passed for a buck 50 something
Reply/Quote
Said last week Pats as Mac Jones has hit a wall…I stand by that today.
Reply/Quote
Think Pats are going to come back and win this anyways... barring a collapse by Buffalo it's going to be New England in Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
It looks like we're pretty much guaranteed to play the Pats as they beat the Chargers heads up, and I don't see the Bills losing.

Will be a tough test out of the gate. We're more talented, but the Pats have better coaching. They'll have a good gameplan to expose our weaknesses (mainly the oline). How can we respond to it?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:27 PM)Au165 Wrote: Said last week Pats as Mac Jones has hit a wall…I stand by that today.

My thing is the Patriots defense matches up well vs the Bengals offense. Ja'Marr Chase vs JC Jackson is going to be a battle.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Raiders would also be on 4 game winning streak with their defense playing pretty good football the last 6 weeks of season besides the KC game. The Pats are probably the better team but id rather see them. Kicking the shit out of the Pats gets me excited. Raiders - Meh
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:11 PM)Justin1462 Wrote: Give me the Pats all day long. We can and should beat them, if we lose it will due to turnovers on our part. We play clean football and we should beat them soundly in my opinion. There will be more concentration for the Pats. I'd be worried about us not taking the Raiders serious enough due to our win this season, easy let down game.  Way easier to get up for the Pats. They talk tons of shit too so will be good to break their will and establish ourselves as the better team for the years to come.
Exactly. I don't want anyone we've already beaten.
Reply/Quote
It looks like there is no chance they play the steelers first round so if Ben is to gut the Bengals one last time, itll have to be in one of the later rounds.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:29 PM)Synric Wrote: My thing is the Patriots defense matches up well vs the Bengals offense. Ja'Marr Chase vs JC Jackson is going to be a battle.

No, it really doesn’t. They lack a competent corners to cover our 3rd and Jackson will rarely move to the slot. In the past Jackson wouldn’t even be on Chase they’d play him on Higgins with a bracket on Chase with #2 and safety but because of their lack of a 3rd corner they will most likely play more zone than anything.
Reply/Quote
Welp Jets just made it a 3 point game.... If we got Buffalo do you treat Josh Allen like Lamar Jackson? Do we match up well with them?
Reply/Quote