Poll: Who do you want to face in the Wild Card?
This poll is closed.
Patriots
18.48%
17 18.48%
Colts
9.78%
9 9.78%
Raiders
59.78%
55 59.78%
Steelers
11.96%
11 11.96%
Bills
0%
0 0%
Chargers
0%
0 0%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Who do we want in the WC round?
(01-09-2022, 08:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Man...i think my head is going to explode if i see one more person talk about Ben gutting anyone. He hasn't broken 200 yds passing in 4 games and his highest rating was 80.1

He hasn't even been able to reach 6 YPA in those 4 games. 

He’s won 2 in a row and 3 of the last 4. Wins is all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 08:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Is NE playing their starters, because wow, they are not good.
exactly
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 08:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Pats are down 14. If the Jets pull it out and NE loses, the Bengals stay at #3.

That results gives us a chance vs. the Chargers correct?  Not sure I like that honestly. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 08:48 PM)bjf123 Wrote: He’s won 2 in a row and 3 of the last 4. Wins is all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Against 2 bad teams and a Titans team that gave them, what, 4 turnovers? They just barely got by the same team that the Bengals boat raced out of the stadium. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 08:51 PM)QueenCity Wrote: That results gives us a chance vs. the Chargers correct?  Not sure I like that honestly. 

Any playoff team is going to be good. Except the Steelers. No reason to fret about who they play because the more you win, the better the teams get. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
27-10 Miami. Looks like NE is done for the night.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:23 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: I’m pretty sure that at this point, it can only be the Patriots, Bills, or Raiders.

We play the Bills if the lose and the Patriots win.
We play the Raiders if they win and the Patriots lose.
Any other scenario, we’ll play the Patriots.
I am in the minority but I'm hoping for the patriots. Our biggest weakness is a defense that can get to the QB without blitzing and Oakland has a scary pass rush with Crosby and Ngakoue.

I know Bill feasts on young QBs but that's because young QBs can often be fooled by fake blitzes and unusual formations. Burrow isn't that easily fooled so the game against the Pats will be closer to a Mac vs Joe game and, in that case, I take Joe 10 times out of 10.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 08:51 PM)QueenCity Wrote: That results gives us a chance vs. the Chargers correct?  Not sure I like that honestly. 

Won't know who the Bengals play for sure until the games are over. 

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 08:57 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I am in the minority but I'm hoping for the patriots. Our biggest weakness is a defense that can get to the QB without blitzing and Oakland has a scary pass rush with Crosby and Ngakoue.

I know Bill feasts on young QBs but that's because young QBs can often be fooled by fake blitzes and unusual formations. Burrow isn't that easily fooled so the game against the Pats will be closer to a Mac vs Joe game and, in that case, I take Joe 10 times out of 10.

Oakland has a good pass rush but their run defense ain’t scary, and neither is that secondary
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 09:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Won't know who the Bengals play for sure until the games are over. 

Looks like Buffalo may hang on anyways... so it's either the Pats or LV (if they win)
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 09:14 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Looks like Buffalo may hang on anyways... so it's either the Pats or LV (if they win)

Patriots trying to pull it off in the final two minutes...
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 09:09 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Oakland has a good pass rush but their run defense ain’t scary, and neither is that secondary
Yea but even still, I just think a defense that doesn't have to blitz to pressure Burrow is the most dangerous defense regardless of their other factors like run D and secondary.

Reply/Quote
1st down Fins. Wrap it up with a bow.

Reply/Quote
The Pats are about to lose, so if the Raiders win tonight, we’ll play them next week. If the Chargers win tonight, we play the Patriots next week.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Also, getting ahead of myself a bit, but if all the home teams win next week, then the 2nd week matchup would be @ Tennessee.

Home vs. Pats or Raiders then away vs. Titans is pretty close to the best scenario that the Bengals could have come up with.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Patriots looking like a lose and Christian Barmore going down inside 2 minutes make it worse.

Barmore vs Carman would have been a matchup to mention because that was the trade.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
LOL, great ending, Pats.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Awesome out comes. Pats or Raiders. Love the options.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 09:28 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Also, getting ahead of myself a bit, but if all the home teams win next week, then the 2nd week matchup would be @ Tennessee.

Home vs. Pats or Raiders then away vs. Titans is pretty close to the best scenario that the Bengals could have come up with.
I agree. We need to root hard for the Bills vs the Pats/Chargers to keep us out of KC in round 2 (assuming we win in the wild card round obviously)

Reply/Quote
Pats best DL Christian Barmore just got carted off the field. Huge loss for them going into the playoffs.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote