Poll: Who do you want to face in the Wild Card?
This poll is closed.
Patriots
18.48%
17 18.48%
Colts
9.78%
9 9.78%
Raiders
59.78%
55 59.78%
Steelers
11.96%
11 11.96%
Bills
0%
0 0%
Chargers
0%
0 0%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Who do we want in the WC round?
Aside from the referee situation I mentioned earlier, there really is only 1 team that will purposefully be trying to end Burrow's career and that's Shitsburgh
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:10 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Aside from the referee situation I mentioned earlier, there really is only 1 team that will purposefully be trying to end Burrow's career and that's Shitsburgh

Bart Scott seemed to imply the Ravens wanted to go “red dot” on the Bengals in general and Joe Burrow in particular.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:13 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Bart Scott seemed to imply the Ravens wanted to go “red dot” on the Bengals in general and Joe Burrow in particular.

I’ve personally never seen the ravens play dirty so I think that’s just Bert Scott being a moron
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:13 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Bart Scott seemed to imply the Ravens wanted to go “red dot” on the Bengals in general and Joe Burrow in particular.

Yeah, but the Ravens aren't making the playoffs. They would have to beat the stealerz, and miami, indy and somebody else all have to lose. Probably not going to happen
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:09 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: We have never played the Pats in the playoffs.  Mellow

[Image: so-what-big-deal.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 02:14 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I’ve personally never seen the ravens play dirty so I think that’s just Bert Scott being a moron

Yeah, even when they were hitting Burrow they weren't pounding on him.
Reply/Quote
I’m pretty sure that at this point, it can only be the Patriots, Bills, or Raiders.

We play the Bills if the lose and the Patriots win.
We play the Raiders if they win and the Patriots lose.
Any other scenario, we’ll play the Patriots.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:23 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: I’m pretty sure that at this point, it can only be the Patriots, Bills, or Raiders.

Looking more and more like the Pats.

I really don't want the Bills. I like their fans and they have the best QB of those 3.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:23 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: I’m pretty sure that at this point, it can only be the Patriots, Bills, or Raiders.

EDIT: Also…If the Chargers and Patriots win and the Bills lose, we’ll end up playing the Chargers.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:25 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Looking more and more like the Pats.

I really don't want the Bills. I like their fans and they have the best QB of those 3.

Yup. I think the Bills and Chargers are the ones I’d want to see the least.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
I cannot believe the shit Steelers found a way into the playoffs..
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:32 PM)GodFather Wrote: I cannot believe the shit Steelers found a way into the playoffs..

Their reward is a trip to Arrowhead.
Reply/Quote
So best case scenario:

Dolphins beat Pats.
Bills beat Jets.
Raiders beat Chargers.

We get the Raiders.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Their reward is a trip to Arrowhead.

Good, I hope they get obliterated, theres only one thing I cant stand in life...The Steelers..
Reply/Quote
Said it before, say it again:

Pats
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
d.carr
Reply/Quote
Anyone but the steelers
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Said it before, say it again:

Pats

Battle of the ROY candidates.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Their reward is a trip to Arrowhead.

I hope they win, but only if we win
Reply/Quote
Now looks like it's the Pats or the Raiders. We've beaten Oakland already so I guess they're the preferred team. Pats have Belichick and had a hot streak in the season, so seemingly have a higher ceiling than Oakland too.
Reply/Quote