Poll: Who do you want to face in the Wild Card?
This poll is closed.
Patriots
18.48%
17 18.48%
Colts
9.78%
9 9.78%
Raiders
59.78%
55 59.78%
Steelers
11.96%
11 11.96%
Bills
0%
0 0%
Chargers
0%
0 0%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Who do we want in the WC round?
Don't care we can beat anyone!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Pats
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Patriots. Take down hoodie!
Reply/Quote
Raiders or Steelers the latter would be the ultimate must win however.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Give us the Patriots. Our divisional round opponent will be terrified when we win that game
Reply/Quote
Why would anyone want the steelers?

It is crazy hard to beat a team 3 times in one season but more than that, why would you want to play the dirtiest team in the NFL?

I get that beating them would be awesome, but that team would stop at nothing to injury Burrow in that situation. Heyward threw a punch at Herbert this season and Watt is a total douche...

Hard pass on this team of scumbags

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 10:41 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Why would anyone want the steelers?

It is crazy hard to beat a team 3 times in one season but more than that, why would you want to play the dirtiest team in the NFL?

I get that beating them would be awesome, but that team would stop at nothing to injury Burrow in that situation. Heyward threw a punch at Herbert this season and Watt is a total douche...

Have to agree here. I know cincy can whip them, but I just don’t want the health of cincy’s players truly being at risk here. Ben’s last season + not wanting to be defeated 3 times in 1 season? Who knows what stunts they’ll try to pull
Reply/Quote
Being from Indy and being a longtime hater of the Carpetbaggers, I'd love for it to be the Colts I'm flying up to see next week at PBS. Pragmatically, I would normally say that the Raiders are the easiest of the bunch theoretically to get a win against though.
Reply/Quote
Raiders > Colts > Steelers > Bills > Chargers > Patriots

I don't trust BB or Bosa.  Allen and Herbert can be nightmares when they're "on".
Reply/Quote
I went with the Raiders. Not just because they'd be an easier opponent, but also it's be cool to end the "curse of Bo" where it began.

Pats would he my #2. I just want to face a different opponent.

We've already played the Chargers, Colts and Steelers.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I have a bad feeling about playing the Colts. Johnathan Taylor scares the crap out of me (and not because he's from New Jersey). They have a solid defense too. That said, I'd rather it be them than the Chargers or Pats.

One question about the hatred towards Belicheck; you realize that had it not been for him and Brady, the Steelers would probably have another 2-3 Super Bowls, right?

Side note: Johnathan Taylor AND Saquon Barkley both orally committed to Rutgers on the same day. True Story. Bet they are sorry now, huh?
Reply/Quote
Doesn't matter. We're gonna have to go through any and all to get to where we wanna be.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 10:41 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Why would anyone want the steelers?

We have to play them 2 times each year regardless. I agree that it's hard to beat a team 3 times in one year. I also think it's really hard to beat a team twice with a combined score of 90 someone to what?.... 23 or whatever they had. The Bengals are way better than Pittsburgh at this point in time.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 01:02 AM)jason Wrote: Doesn't matter. We're gonna have to go through any and all to get to where we wanna be.

This doesn't have to be about who is easier.

It could be about facing a team that'd be fun to see us go against.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Chargers and Raiders have some good pass rushers that gave us fits. I’ll take anyone over them.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 01:06 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This doesn't have to be about who is easier.

It could be about facing a team that'd be fun to see us go against.

After the last 5 seasons they're all gonna be fun.

The dynamic of Patriots/ Bengals would be great. Perennial contender vs you know; us. Herbert against Burrow is interesting. The Colts sorta scare me. They can run it all day, and keep us off the field, and their defense is pretty stout.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 12:58 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I went with the Raiders. Not just because they'd be an easier opponent, but also it's be cool to end the "curse of Bo" where it began.

Pats would he my #2. I just want to face a different opponent.

We've already played the Chargers, Colts and Steelers.

What do you mean? 

We've already played the Raiders. 

In addition, we are 0 - 2 against the Raiders in the playoffs. 

Jags would be my first choice.  Ninja
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Pats I hope. Knock off Belicheat and Brady on the way to the championship. It would be the best statement, indicating the new dynasty is here.
Reply/Quote
I suppose the Raiders would be ideal, but I say screw it. Why not go right for the king..... Patriots. We knock them off and we are REALLY coming for that SB title.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:13 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Pats I hope. Knock off Belicheat and Brady on the way to the championship. It would be the best statement, indicating the new dynasty is here.

Umm…

[Image: ap-tom-brady-in-buccaneers-uniform-16086...size=900:*]

Reply/Quote