Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base (/Thread-Apparently-We-are-the-NFL-s-soberest-Fan-Base)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - Nately120 - 11-04-2015

I'd say Cardinals fans being so high on the list is quite alarming since their games start 2-3 hours earlier than the other drunken teams. They must be chugging whiskey for breakfast to get so high on the list.

RE: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - Bengal Dude - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 05:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd say Cardinals fans being so high on the list is quite alarming since their games start 2-3 hours earlier than the other drunken teams.  They must be chugging whiskey for breakfast to get so high on the list.

There is absolutely nothing do around the stadium. People get out there early to avoid traffic and drinking is the only thing for them to do. You should look up some of the fights that happen in their stands on Youtube. That place is crazy.

RE: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - XenoMorph - 11-04-2015

maybe cincinnati is just smart drunks... not letting themselves get tested when wasted.

RE: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - IsaacCurtis - 11-04-2015

its a bogus fluff piece. Theres no way in heck anywhere in Ohio is soberest anything. Most fan bases are neck and neck because fans drink beer

RE: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - grampahol - 11-04-2015

With my liver pretty much shot maybe they took the stats from the VA here in Columbia South Carolina. I'm on the waiting list to start treatment for HepC so I had to quit drinking.

That's what it was.. The lone Bengals fan at the VA in Columbia SC is sober ..

RE: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - Devils Advocate - 11-04-2015

Years of losing does wonders on your tolerance for alcohol.

RE: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - Tiger Teeth - 11-04-2015

They obviously didn't include me in their little factoid.

RE: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - InTheJungleNow9 - 11-04-2015

Clearly this "analysis" was not done during my last game at PBS. Snuck a bottle of El Toro tequila in and bought one of those big stadium cup sodas to drink it with on the dl. With a who dey melt on the side? Great times.

RE: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - Awful Llama - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 04:57 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: wonder how this survey would have looked if conducted in 2008

Or the 90s?  Shocked

RE: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - Baby Hawk - 11-04-2015

Did this test include young children?

RE: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - Johnny Cupcakes - 11-04-2015

Apparently they haven't met my uncle Ron or Homeless Mike from Arizona.

RE: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - CornerBlitz - 11-04-2015

I don't drink so perhaps they are on to something.

RE: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - West Union KennyG - 11-05-2015

I remember when I first joined the older boards, for me I saw it as a sort of online community support group. I mean that was a pretty disappointing time and I bet more alcohol than normal was consumed then.

Interesting thing - I don't come here for the same reasons anymore. It's much more celebrative anymore!

RE: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - West Union KennyG - 11-05-2015

(11-04-2015, 09:42 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Years of losing does wonders on your tolerance for alcohol.

ROFL!

RE: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - Go Cards - 11-05-2015

Yes, but for all the alcohol I do not consume, I make up for with weed consumption.

So,
Pass it to me baby, pass it to me slow
going to take time out to smile awhile before I let it go
going to lay around the Shanty Mama, and put a good buzz on !

RE: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - XenoMorph - 11-05-2015

(11-04-2015, 09:42 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Years of losing does wonders on your tolerance for alcohol.

you think cleveland would be better then

RE: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-05-2015

(11-04-2015, 05:06 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I figured out around age 24 that beer (amongst other things Ninja ) is extremely helpful for my ADHD.  lol

Amongst many other things.

I like to drink a lot of beer and piss a lot. Like a Ninja

RE: Apparently, We are the NFL's soberest Fan Base - tigershrimp - 11-05-2015

Are we talking just alcohol?

[Image: th?id=OIP.M8697e95258fdda924ae55f967f06b...=287&h=162]