Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl (/Thread-Truckers-threatening-to-block-Super-Bowl)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - Vas Deferens - 02-10-2022

What are these guys pissed about again? Automated trucks? Or just wearing a mask? Thanks m woefully ignorant on the topic.

RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - jason - 02-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 10:43 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: What are these guys pissed about again? Automated trucks? Or just wearing a mask? Thanks m woefully ignorant on the topic.

I know the truckers blocking the bridge between Detroit and Windsor are doing it to protest a vaccine mandate. I'm against vaccine mandates when said vaccine is about as effective as a flu shot, but I'm also against the empty shelves I've been seeing for 2 years. Do your ******' job or get outta the way.

RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - Vas Deferens - 02-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 10:51 PM)jason Wrote: I know the truckers blocking the bridge between Detroit and Windsor are doing it to protest a vaccine mandate. I'm against vaccine mandates when said vaccine is about as effective as a flu shot, but I'm also against the empty shelves I've been seeing for 2 years. Do your ******' job or get outta the way.

Not sure I agree with your comparison to the flu shot. But seems like they could just stay in their cabs if not vaccinated I guess.

I mean. If you don’t want to be told what to do, maybe should have put your self in a position where people couldn’t. Bootstraps and all.

Anyway. Thanks don’t care. Just think they should be focused on the impending doom of self-driving trucks on the near horizon than wasting their own funds to protect ‘liberty’ they won’t be able to fund within a decade.

Priorities breaker breaker

RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - jason - 02-10-2022

(02-10-2022, 11:07 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Not sure I agree with your comparison to the flu shot. But seems like they could just stay in their cabs if not vaccinated I guess.

I mean. If you don’t want to be told what to do, maybe should have put your self in a position where people couldn’t. Bootstraps and all.

Anyway. Thanks don’t care. Just think they should be focused on the impending doom of self-driving trucks on the near horizon than wasting their own funds to protect ‘liberty’ they won’t be able to fund within a decade.

Priorities breaker breaker

Full disclosure.... I'm vaccinated. I just don't see the point in forcing it. We can't vaccinate and boost the world, the deer have it, and there are always gonna be variants. It's here, and it's here to stay.

I also agree that these clowns are gonna be accepting their basic income checks from the government sooner or later... Liberty be damned.

RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - Vas Deferens - 02-11-2022

(02-10-2022, 11:32 PM)jason Wrote: Full disclosure.... I'm vaccinated. I just don't see the point in forcing it. We can't vaccinate and boost the world, the deer have it, and there are always gonna be variants. It's here, and it's here to stay.

I also agree that these clowns are gonna be accepting their basic income checks from the government sooner or later... Liberty be damned.

Full disclosure I know you enough from an internet distance to know your virtuous on the issue. Shit ain’t going anywhere, get used to it kids. Thanks for the clarification on my initial query.

Anyway. WHO DEY!

RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - XenoMorph - 02-11-2022

Well not sure how they will block my TV.

RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - Belsnickel - 02-11-2022

Meh.

RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - Nately120 - 02-11-2022

Canadian truckers? I hope they're at least aware how much easier it is to be legally justified to crash into or open fire on people, here.

RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - NATI BENGALS - 02-11-2022

Rand Paul is a disgrace. Why the f$#@ do people vote for him?

"I hope the truckers do come to America, and I hope they clog up cities,"

https://news.yahoo.com/hope-clog-cities-sen-rand-193530400.html

An elected American official who wants nothing but inconvenience, uncertainty, and pandemonium for the American people. How did he help during the pandemic? Sowing distrust in our medical experts by attacking them so he could raise money.

All he does is obstruct and disrupt. We can fix our problems if we get rid of shitheads like this.

(02-11-2022, 08:05 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Rand Paul is a disgrace. Why the f$#@ do people vote for him?

An elected American official who wants nothing but inconvenience, uncertainty, and pandemonium for the American people. How did he help during the pandemic? Sowing distrust in our medical experts by attacking them so he could raise money.

All he does is obstruct and disrupt. We can fix our problems if we get rid of shitheads like this.

I hope foreigners who are protesting and are on strike cross the border into our country and make life miserable for law-abiding Americans.

Damn GOP...you've really gone apeshit.

RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - basballguy - 02-11-2022

(02-11-2022, 08:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I hope foreigners who are protesting and are on strike cross the border into our country and make life miserable for law-abiding Americans.

This would be funnier if you didn't botch it with an autocorrect typo

(02-11-2022, 10:02 PM)basballguy Wrote: This would be funnier if you didn't botch it with an autocorrect typo

Well, I typed it on a computer so whatever I did wrong was totally on me.  I'm not seeing it, but hey...there are none as blind as those who will not see, eh?

RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - basballguy - 02-11-2022

(02-11-2022, 11:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, I typed it on a computer so whatever I did wrong was totally on me.  I'm not seeing it, but hey...there are none as blind as those who will not see, eh?

This is probably the only time someone will admit a mistake/error in the P&R forum.  Let's all cherish this moment.

(02-11-2022, 11:09 PM)basballguy Wrote: This is probably the only time someone will admit a mistake/error in the P&R forum.  Let's all cherish this moment.

I still can't see it.  Keep in mind, my back is killing me and I'm hitting the MD 20/20 pretty hard right now. 

RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - basballguy - 02-12-2022

(02-11-2022, 11:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I still can't see it.  Keep in mind, my back is killing me and I'm hitting the MD 20/20 pretty hard right now. 

You know what....this is painful
shamelessly looks around

I believe i misread

Here's what I thought I read:

(02-11-2022, 11:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I hope foreigners who are protesting and are on strike across the border into from our country and make life miserable for law-abiding Americans.

So because i thought i read that, I thought you were trying to say: 

(02-11-2022, 11:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: "I hate foreigners who are protesting and are on strike across the border from our country and make life miserable for law-abiding Americans.

Damn GOP...you've really gone apeshit."

Meaning you were mocking people for being angry at something that had no impact on their life and mockingly blaming the GOP for it since that's all each party does (blame the other party).

Now in my defense, there is no punctuation so I never really read through it twice separating the components of the sentence.  Ya that'll be my excuse.

(02-11-2022, 11:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, I typed it on a computer so whatever I did wrong was totally on me.  I'm not seeing it, but hey...there are none as blind as those who will not see, eh?

On this one when you said it was "totally on me" I took that as validation so when you said "I"m not seeing it" i thought you were saying you acknowledge the error but can't figure out how you typed "hope" instead of "hate"  :)

Nonetheless, I guess i'll go down as being the first and only person to admit an error and mistake in P&R....and you're off the hook.

But really,

MD20/20???  My kids would sneak that shit when they were 15.  

Edit: And while some will think (he's reading what he wants to ready)....and I do share some of the sentiment on what i thought i read, it's more of i expect most everyone to respond with a snarky reply so I go into each message assuming that's what i get. :)

Edit2: I'm sober and spent 30 minutes editing this post.  What is my life?

RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - Millhouse - 02-12-2022

(02-11-2022, 08:05 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Rand Paul is a disgrace. Why the f$#@ do people vote for him?

Some think because he went to Med school he is smart and respectable. 

Which if that is the case, then why is he against all Government mandates on all vaccines aka baby shots? He believes it should be up to the parent(s) to decide if the child should get a vaccine for things like polio, influenza, measles, mumps, etc. SMH

Also let's not forget that his wife invested into a company in early 2020 that would be working on a Covid treatment. This happened conveniently after Congress was briefed on the threat of the virus BUT before the public was told about how serious the threat was. I'm sure just pure coincidence.

Last but least, he is doing campaign ads for a Trumplican here in Ohio running for the Senate in the upcoming primary, to help him fire Fauci immediately, the right wings scapegoat on why so many Americans have died and/or why we are close to becoming a Nazi state for mandates on masks and such (smh). My personal response to this is gtfo of Ohio, and get back to Kentucky. We don't need his idiotic influence over here, as it's going to take years and decades to get rid of Trump's as is.

RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - GMDino - 02-12-2022

Meanwhile the conservative sound machine looks to create more chaos.

RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - GMDino - 02-12-2022

(02-12-2022, 12:20 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Some think because he went to Med school he is smart and respectable. 

Which if that is the case, then why is he against all Government mandates on all vaccines aka baby shots? He believes it should be up to the parent(s) to decide if the child should get a vaccine for things like polio, influenza, measles, mumps, etc. SMH

Also let's not forget that his wife invested into a company in early 2020 that would be working on a Covid treatment. This happened conveniently after Congress was briefed on the threat of the virus BUT before the public was told about how serious the threat was. I'm sure just pure coincidence.

Last but least, he is doing campaign ads for a Trumplican here in Ohio running for the Senate in the upcoming primary, to help him fire Fauci immediately, the right wings scapegoat on why so many Americans have died and/or why we are close to becoming a Nazi state for mandates on masks and such (smh). My personal response to this is gtfo of Ohio, and get back to Kentucky. We don't need his idiotic influence over here, as it's going to take years and decades to get rid of Trump's as is.

And, as a reminder...

RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - Belsnickel - 02-12-2022

(02-12-2022, 12:20 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Some think because he went to Med school he is smart and respectable. 

Oh, and that he had to create his own ophthalmology board to become certified. That one's my favorite.

RE: Truckers threatening to block Super Bowl - Millhouse - 02-12-2022

(02-12-2022, 03:08 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Oh, and that he had to create his own ophthalmology board to become certified. That one's my favorite.

I didnt know that to be honest, thanks on sharing. The guy is also a hypocrite in a bad way. He has explicitly been against Federal aid for disaster relief for hurricanes, the fires out west, Covid, etc. But the one time a disaster hits his own state last December with all those tornados, he was all on board getting federal aid for Kentucky.