Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Santorum is In - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Santorum is In (/Thread-Santorum-is-In)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Santorum is In - StLucieBengal - 05-29-2015

(05-29-2015, 08:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: He didn't tell it was for "bad service" he said it was because he "knew" she wouldn't claim the tips.  Which mean? No taxes!  
We cant have a waitress not paying taxes on her tips!!!  She makes less than minimum wage darn it!  We need to tax ALL her income.

Until she gets really, REALLY rich...then we can talk about cutting her taxes a good bit.

Mellow

Well first off he is a big gov guy so his support of taxes should he right in line with you lol.  

And as far as a waitress or any low income paying taxes ....   Those are meant to be jobs you progress past....  Not career choices.    This is exactly why a flat tax is a good thing. 

RE: Santorum is In - GMDino - 05-29-2015

(05-29-2015, 12:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well first off he is a big gov guy so his support of taxes should he right in line with you lol.  

And as far as a waitress or any low income paying taxes ....   Those are meant to be jobs you progress past....  Not career choices.    This is exactly why a flat tax is a good thing. 

yes we should tax the people working UP a lot more so they have incentive (if not the means) to get to the top where they can pay LESS to give them the incentive to stay there.

Makes great sense.
[Image: tumblr_mt9jjgCrM41s2589qo1_500.gif]

RE: Santorum is In - Bmoreblitz - 05-29-2015

We like our politician's lying to us in America ...........

LOL With any politician we actually call the best liars among them "great politicians." Right? Of course, both parties do it, in fact, ALL national level politician's do it. If they were truly honest, they would never get elected, because we like being lied to.

What particularly gets me, though, are crooked, wealthy politician's who demonize wealth in exchange for votes. The most dishonest politician's among a sea of dishonest politician's are those that create an
"us against them" mindset, when clearly, they are part of "them."

RE: Santorum is In - Ben Richards - 05-29-2015

pull your bootstraps up derp

RE: Santorum is In - bfine32 - 05-29-2015

(05-29-2015, 11:17 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well you "thought" there were all his kids.  Never said that.  Neither did my friend.

But since you are resorted to name calling...after accusing others of doing that when they had no other argument...I *did* post your response to her:

If only we had video proof, eh?   Smirk
How convenient. Once confronted with the fact that it was impossible for the imaginary ill-behaved kids to belong to Santorum suddenly it’s apparent that it’s not “their brood” as she originally referred to them in her initial rant.  This assertion is made all the more credible by the fact that she “knew” they weren’t his as she suddenly remembered the way he spoke to the children. 

Jamie called the children “their brood” and you referred to them as “his kids”.  When shown how absolutely ignorant the posts were; suddenly it becomes “Nobody said they were their kids”.

I don’t think you want video proof. The initial visual evidence was more than enough to make you and Jamie look silly.

(05-29-2015, 11:17 AM)GMDino Wrote: Of course you could also do a little research and see there are a lot of folks who feel poorly about Santorum. 
What!? You mean there's more than one Jamie in the world with gullible and impressionable friends.

Like I said; I see why you and Jamie are such good friends. Please continue to embarrass yourself and Jamie further; she seems like a classy broad with a vivid and remarkable memory. 

(05-29-2015, 07:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How convenient. Once confronted with the fact that it was impossible for the imaginary ill-behaved kids to belong to Santorum suddenly it’s apparent that it’s not “their brood” as she originally referred to them in her initial rant.  This assertion is made all the more credible by the fact that she “knew” they weren’t his as she suddenly remembered the way he spoke to the children. 

Jamie called the children “their brood” and you referred to them as “his kids”.  When shown how absolutely ignorant the posts were; suddenly it becomes “Nobody said they were their kids”.

Yes...Jamie said "brood" a family of young animals

In the OP I didn't say they were his kids...although I thought they might be as he has had a litter of them.

But really...just keep focusing on who's children they were vs how he acted.  You're a good little troll!

(05-29-2015, 07:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don’t think you want video proof. The initial visual evidence was more than enough to make you and Jamie look silly.

C'mon Tommy you need video proof or it didn't happen. We all remember.

Oh...and since one person was there (Jamie) and one person is just calling names (you) I'd say you're the one "looking silly".

(05-29-2015, 07:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What!? You mean there's more than one Jamie in the world with gullible and impressionable friends.

Like I said; I see why you and Jamie are such good friends. Please continue to embarrass yourself and Jamie further; she seems like a classy broad with a vivid and remarkable memory. 

She a stand up kinda gal. Doesn't mind speaking her mind and uses very colorful language.

Just like:

(05-28-2015, 11:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I can see why you and Jamie are friends. She sounds like she's full of shit.

And:

(05-29-2015, 12:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: So like I said Dino: Next time you see your friend Jamie tell her bfine said she's full of shit and scold her for tainting your impressionable opinion of Santorum. Will ya do that for me?

And:

(05-29-2015, 10:38 AM)bfine32 Wrote: How did I "think" I could disprove anything. In 1992 Santorum had 1 daughter, that most likely wasn't even old enough to walk yet. However this blatant liar goes on a social media site and spews lines about an uncontrollable broad of kids. It looks like you and 9 others (at minimum) bought into it, with your likes.

Let's just say I'll take the rest of her little rant with a grain of salt. Hopefully Jamie has some bright friends that will call her out on her fabricated story.

You know...classy like you.

Rock On

RE: Santorum is In - treee - 05-29-2015

Why would I care about the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex?

(05-29-2015, 09:50 PM)treee Wrote: Why would I care about the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex?

You have to ask bfine/Larry/TommyC...all he cares about is who's kids he had with him at any given time. Mellow

But seriously you KNOW bfine/Larry/TommyC had to see a bunch of those link while fervently searching to prove my friend's memory wrong for some reason.

(05-29-2015, 09:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yes...Jamie said "brood" a family of young animals

In the OP I didn't say they were his kids...although I thought they might be as he has had a litter of them.

But really...just keep focusing on who's children they were vs how he acted.  You're a good little troll!

Rock On

This is absolutely hilarious: It doesn’t count as Jamie calling them his kids because she called them a “brood” of brats (btw you left out the definition of brats; does it have anything to do with kids?). Then you clearly call them his kids in your second post, but that doesn’t count because you didn’t say it in the OP. Here’s the deal (because you can’t figure it out): there were no kids, there was no comped lunch with small tip, there was no tray thrown across the kitchen, there was no memorable encounter with a Freshman Representative 23 years ago that the Olive Garden manager knew by name. Jamie is lying to all of you and playing you all for chumps; unfortunately, you guys are licking it up like thirsty puppies in front of a bowl full of milk.

Even if someone were ignorant enough to believe the “showed up with other people’s kids” new development (did she ever share with you how old the kids were? Throw her a bone and let her know Santorum’s oldest would have been about 1) should we blame the Santorum’s for the children’s ill behavior or, worse yet, point it out in an attempt to besmirch them? Or should we praise them for trying to take some unruly kids for a decent meal?  

Instead of calling me a troll for pointing out an obviously fabricated tale, you should be thanking me. Anybody that can read and is not influenced by Jamie can see that this encounter is made up.  Jamie is not a magical recall expert that can recall a random encounter 23 years ago with a Freshman Representative in vivid detail. She can't remember it was a late Sunday lunch, after her “memory is jogged” she can't remember Santorum talking to the children like they weren’t his own, she can't remember the need for shop vac (remember she was in the bathroom for 10 minutes after they left).

I’m here to help you Dino because you are an innocent victim and a fellow message board member.  I hate to see this lady, with an obvious agenda, playing you and your 9 other friends for the fool. I have no idea why the usual suspects that are usually quick to call someone out are not unified with me in my warning and continue to allow Jamie to treat you this way. WTS, I am going to leave you and Jamie alone; it’s up to your “friends” to warn you further.

RE: Santorum is In - treee - 05-29-2015

(05-29-2015, 11:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is absolutely hilarious: It doesn’t count as Jamie calling them his kids because she called them a “brood” of brats (btw you left out the definition of brats; does it have anything to do with kids?). Then you clearly call them his kids in your second post, but that doesn’t count because you didn’t say it in the OP. Here’s the deal (because you can’t figure it out): there were no kids, there was no comped lunch with small tip, there was no tray thrown across the kitchen, there was no memorable encounter with a Freshman Representative 23 years ago that the Olive Garden manager knew by name. Jamie is lying to all of you and playing you all for chumps; unfortunately, you guys are licking it up like thirsty puppies in front of a bowl full of milk.

Even if someone were ignorant enough to believe the “showed up with other people’s kids” new development (did she ever share with you how old the kids were? Throw her a bone and let her know Santorum’s oldest would have been about 1) should we blame the Santorum’s for the children’s ill behavior or, worse yet, point it out in an attempt to besmirch them? Or should we praise them for trying to take some unruly kids for a decent meal?  

Instead of calling me a troll for pointing out an obviously fabricated tale, you should be thanking me. Anybody that can read and is not influenced by Jamie can see that this encounter is made up.  Jamie is not a magical recall expert that can recall a random encounter 23 years ago with a Freshman Representative in vivid detail. She can't remember it was a late Sunday lunch, after her “memory is jogged” she can't remember Santorum talking to the children like they weren’t his own, she can't remember the need for shop vac (remember she was in the bathroom for 10 minutes after they left).

I’m here to help you Dino because you are an innocent victim and a fellow message board member.  I hate to see this lady, with an obvious agenda, playing you and your 9 other friends for the fool. I have no idea why the usual suspects that are usually quick to call someone out are not unified with me in my warning and continue to allow Jamie to treat you this way. WTS, I am going to leave you and Jamie alone; it’s up to your “friends” to warn you further.

What it comes down to is Santorum doesn't believe in equal rights for all and everything else is just over complicating the fact whether you agree with his stance or not.

(05-29-2015, 11:19 PM)treee Wrote: What it comes down to is Santorum doesn't believe in equal rights for all and everything else is just over complicating the fact whether you agree with his stance or not.

He is not one of my personal favorites, but as a conservative; I agree with a number of his stances. For instance he doesn't believe illegal immigrant deserve the same rights as US citizens.

RE: Santorum is In - GMDino - 05-30-2015

(05-29-2015, 11:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Long, rambling post focusing on the children in the story and who they belonged to while ignoring everything else.

Also ignores rest of response to last long, rambling post.

Fixed.

[Image: latest?cb=20141117052120]

RE: Santorum is In - bfine32 - 05-30-2015

(05-30-2015, 12:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: Fixed.

[Image: latest?cb=20141117052120]
The point you are missing is that nobody actually thinks there were any kids.

Your "friend" is lying to you and anyone else  gullible enough to believe her.

We can't say I didn't try, but Jamie has you sprung.

(05-30-2015, 02:29 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The point you are missing is that nobody actually thinks there were any kids.

Your "friend" is lying to you and anyone else  gullible enough to believe her.

We can't say I didn't try, but Jamie has you sprung.

What you are saying is you want to focus on which kids were his rather that his behavior.

You are in denial...or lying...but you are great at both.

Not as good as you are at avoiding entire discussions to focus on what the definition of "is" is.

One of the best trolls on here in a while, though.

You've stepped up your game TommyC.

(05-30-2015, 09:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: What you are saying is you want to focus on which kids were his rather that his behavior.

You are in denial...or lying...but you are great at both.

Not as good as you are at avoiding entire discussions to focus on what the definition of "is" is.

One of the best trolls on here in a while, though.

You've stepped up your game TommyC.

No, I'm pretty sure everyone but you can see that I am focusing on the fact that the entire story is a fabrication.

No doubt, I'm the one in denial. 

Yes, I am "avoiding" discussing a made up event. 

RE: Santorum is In - BmorePat87 - 05-30-2015

No one actually gives a **** if Jamie actually waited on Santorum when she worked at Olive Garden. Maybe she did and she got the year wrong. Maybe she did and he had some nephews or nieces with him. Maybe she did and he only had one kid with him. Maybe she is that pathetic that she made it all up.

No one gives a ****. Let's talk about how bad Rick Santorum is for this country.

Rick Santorum thinks we need less legal immigrants because they're ruining out economy by taking jobs from American born workers.

He also thinks gay marriage will lead to polygamy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/28/us/politics/rick-santorum-on-the-issues.html?_r=0

(05-30-2015, 11:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No one gives a ****. Let's talk about how bad Rick Santorum is for this country.

Nothing really to talk about. You said it yourself in the OP. People of faith and high sense of morality  have other choices and the other choices are more attractive.

(05-28-2015, 09:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: An college friend of mine posted this yesterday.

[Image: 052815.jpg]
how to do a screen shot

Pretty much sums up what I felt just living here and not dealing with him directly.

(05-30-2015, 11:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No one actually gives a **** if Jamie actually waited on Santorum when she worked at Olive Garden.

(05-30-2015, 11:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No one actually gives a **** if Jamie actually waited on Santorum when she worked at Olive Garden. Maybe she did and she got the year wrong. Maybe she did and he had some nephews or nieces with him. Maybe she did and he only had one kid with him. Maybe she is that pathetic that she made it all up.

No one gives a ****. Let's talk about how bad Rick Santorum is for this country.

Rick Santorum thinks we need less legal immigrants because they're ruining out economy by taking jobs from American born workers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/28/us/politics/rick-santorum-on-the-issues.html?_r=0

I disagree.

bfine/Larry/TommyC cares.

Otherwise he would not have spent the better part of the last couple days calling it false and the person who told a "blatant liar".  This must mean something very important to him.

I'm sure he'll tell us what that is after we answer all his questions.

Ninja

Oh, and yeah...Santorum is awful.  As I said under Jamie's story, I live in PA and didn't deal with him directly and already knew he was an awful person (politically).  I'm sure that bleeds into how he deals with people in his personal life too.

RE: Santorum is In - StLucieBengal - 05-30-2015

(05-30-2015, 11:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No one actually gives a **** if Jamie actually waited on Santorum when she worked at Olive Garden. Maybe she did and she got the year wrong. Maybe she did and he had some nephews or nieces with him. Maybe she did and he only had one kid with him. Maybe she is that pathetic that she made it all up.

Santorum is just bush jr.   Neocon and probably a streak of Teddy Roosevelt domestically in him.