Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? (/Thread-Who-s-Your-Favorite-Current-Bengal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - Baby Hawk - 12-11-2015

All of the above.

Whit, because of the years of showing you can be quietly proud of what you do so well.

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - Devils Advocate - 12-11-2015

I usually dont have favorites, but Andy's been my guy since before he was drafted. I also like Hewitt.

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - MasonDT70 - 12-11-2015

Big Whit. The man has just been great for years. Also LT is my personal favorite position to play.

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - Butchie Tiger - 12-11-2015

#85...He's our Gronk.

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - jason - 12-11-2015

Carlos Dunlap...  He has been since his rookie season, when he and Geno were the lone bright spots of a sorry year.

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - CincyKid - 12-11-2015

For my money, Geno is the best player in the NFL..............totally dominates his man every play

I love to watch Geno pick up his man and carry him to the QB.........hope he stays in Cincy his whole career !!!

This is a Paul Brown player..........humble, quiet, monster

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - BengalRed - 12-11-2015

I voted for Geno but I heard CJ Uzomah on Bengals Pep Rally today and his attitude was infectious. I could see him becoming a fan favorite in a couple of years. That is if he is still on the roster. The tight end position has a lot of competition.

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - TexasorBusted - 12-12-2015

Geno Atkins for me. He is a beast and makes everyone around him better.

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - wolfkaosaun - 12-12-2015

This is the first time in awhile where I can sit here and say I like every single player on our team. No one is a cancer. No one is going to jail. No one is fighting with other teammates.

Heck, this team looks like one of those teams that genuinely all like one another. It's a pretty likeable bunch.

Sure, some may point out Adam's past. But he's certainly tried his best to turn the corner. Some call Burfict a dirty player, but that happens with any good defensive leader.

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - Shake n Blake - 12-12-2015

Dalton, and it's been that way since he was drafted. I was thrilled when he fell in our laps and I love how he proves doubters wrong over and over again. Great guy to top it all off.

Honorable mentions:

- Atkins, for obvious reasons. Like AJ, he's so dominant. Unlike AJ, you just don't see many players dominate his position like he does. He's a very special player and hopefully a future HOF'er.

- Vontaze for his obvious impact and off the charts football smarts.

- All the elders on the team. Whit, Peko, Leon, Maualuga. I always root for the guys who have been around awhile. I was almost sad to see Geathers go because he was around for all of Marv's playoff teams.

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - Truck_1_0_1_ - 12-12-2015

Everyone knows the answer to mine.

Best player at his position. Proud Louisianan.

Dunlap would be a close second.

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - BonnieBengal - 12-12-2015

Whitworth because he's so loyal to the team and such a great leader.

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - Tiger Teeth - 12-12-2015

I voted Geno. He can just take over the line of scrimmage when he's "on".

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - CincyProduct - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 11:35 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I voted Geno.  He can just take over the line of scrimmage when he's "not being obviously held".

Fixed it for ya.

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - CJD - 12-12-2015

Deeeeefinitely Geno Atkins.

That guy is a great person, great player, great role model and seems like a great employee and great friend in general.

A true difference maker on and off the field.

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - GreenCornBengal - 12-12-2015

Reggie Nelson, the most underrated Bengal.

He lays the wood on defenders.

He makes game sealing interceptions.

He blitzes of the edge with a ferocity that not many 32 year old safeties still have in them.

He has the coolest predator hair in the NFL.

Gotta love the guy.

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - WiregrassBenGal - 12-12-2015

My favorites are Andy, then Adam Jones, and then Kevin Huber. I got really upset when Kevin got wasted at the Pittsburgh game a couple of years ago and then realized it was because I like him.

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - Savagehenry54 - 12-12-2015

That's a heck of a list and then we still have even more guys like Ryan Hewitt, Leon Hall, M Jones, Mo Sanu........I gotta go geno as my fave but still love Leon.  Halls impact has been diminished by age and injury but he's still a solid pros pro who has been riding hard for the stripes for a long time.  Him and Whitworth, those two have been here the whole time for this run of regular season success/playoff failure......will be really happy for those guys to have some playoff success.

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - BengalsRocker - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 03:46 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: That's a heck of a list and then we still have even more guys like Ryan Hewitt, Leon Hall, M Jones, Mo Sanu........I gotta go geno as my fave but still love Leon.  Halls impact has been diminished by age and injury but he's still a solid pros pro who has been riding hard for the stripes for a long time.  Him and Whitworth, those two have been here the whole time for this run of regular season success/playoff failure......will be really happy for those guys to have some playoff success.

Leon would be a great coaching candidate for a future positional coach or assistant. 

I'm not sure if he's interested in coaching but I would hope that the Bengals would entertain the thought of it.

He certainly seems like he would have the smarts for something like that.

On a side note I just keep thinking of Braylon Edwards and how he thought Cleveland fans hated him because he played for Michigan.

What a joker that guy was.  Leon is one of my most favorite Bengal players over the years and I'm an Ohio State fan.

RE: Who's Your Favorite Current Bengal? - bfine32 - 12-12-2015

Geno has been around all year; however, the D hits a different gear with Burfict on the field