Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Soccer Heaven - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: All Other Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-All-Other-Sports)
+--- Thread: Soccer Heaven (/Thread-Soccer-Heaven)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Soccer Heaven - Arturo Bandini - 07-02-2024

(07-02-2024, 12:31 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Utterly disappointed by the USMNT. My entire lifetime waiting for them to take the next step and it never seems to come.

Shame I'll probably have to go through the same disappointment tomorrow with my 1B Brazil tomorrow.

Being knocked off in a group with Panama and Bolivia at home is a major underachievment. 

RE: Soccer Heaven - Arturo Bandini - 07-02-2024

(06-25-2024, 09:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: On a side note it's crazy to watch how differently the Euros and Copa are officiated. Pretty sure a player in a Copa match just pulled a knife and the ref said "play on"

This is called on pitch 2nd amendment ! 

RE: Soccer Heaven - CKwi88 - 07-02-2024

Good lord.

My sympathies Hollo, but what a game.

RE: Soccer Heaven - bfine32 - 07-02-2024

(07-02-2024, 03:18 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I'll fall short of laying a lot of blame at the ref's feet, but one thing that has certainly been in the spotlight over the past weeks is the disparity between European football and football in the Americas. Not only in the quality of play but also of the referees, fields, VAR, really just top down. 

While an expanded Copa América is certainly good for CONCACAF teams, a lot more needs to be done to up the overall quality of non-European football in general. Makes me really worry for the 2026 World Cup.

Yeah, the ref was garbage but USA did not deserve the game. The USA has a big budget; they need a world-class coach. 

At least my Dutch are still alive in Euros. 

RE: Soccer Heaven - hollodero - 07-02-2024

(07-02-2024, 05:57 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Good lord.

My sympathies Hollo, but what a game.

Cry Cry
Cry Cry Cry
Cry Cry Cry Cry
Cry Cry

RE: Soccer Heaven - BengalsLUFC - 07-02-2024

Bielsa my footballing god so much so that I have a tattoo of him on my leg after he won the league with Leeds a couple of years ago eliminating Adams and that human blimp Mckennie did make me chuckle sorry guys.

I’m actually going to an FC Cincinnati game in October when I’m over got tickets in the Bailey will be interesting to see how the atmosphere differs from an English game, looking forward to it just hope you guys don’t sign the aforementioned blimp the worst footballer I have ever seen.

RE: Soccer Heaven - CKwi88 - 07-03-2024

(07-02-2024, 06:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, the ref was garbage but USA did not deserve the game. The USA has a big budget; they need a world-class coach. 

At least my Dutch are still alive in Euros. 

I get a top-flight manager not wanting to come to a C-tier team like the US, but surely USSF could throw enough money around to get better than Gregg freaking Berhalter no? 

RE: Soccer Heaven - Arturo Bandini - 07-05-2024

Another boring win for us ...

Deschamps style.