Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Steelers on the ropes. - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Steelers on the ropes. (/Thread-Steelers-on-the-ropes)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Steelers on the ropes. - Essex Johnson - 12-27-2015

(12-27-2015, 06:51 PM)Whacked Wrote: Boomer just said he had to correct the record -- if the Bengals and Pats win out, the Bengals are only #2

heard the same.. so next week game is  almost meaningless .. if we win on Monday, we have the 2nd seed locked up.. if we lose tomorrow, Denver has to lose to San Diego for us to get the 2nd seed .. i could see us resting players for sure next week either way

RE: Steelers on the ropes. - Beaker - 12-27-2015

Win tomorrow night....then rest all the players who need to heal against the ravens.

RE: Steelers on the ropes. - reuben.ahmed - 12-27-2015

Hmm, just for shits, if we win tomorrow night - wouldn't we want to try for home field advantage rather than lay down in the Ravens game? Give the Dolphins a chance to win. I kind of like anyone else trying to come into Cincy to win...but it seems like Eifert is going to need the rest, sigh.

RE: Steelers on the ropes. - bengal kitten uk - 12-27-2015

We have to play for the #2. Denver won't be a lock to beat SD even though it's in Denver.

(12-27-2015, 07:03 PM)bengal kitten uk Wrote: We have to play for the #2.  Denver won't be a lock to beat SD even though it's in Denver.

i disagree to a point.. we do not rush anyone back.. so Eifert should not play... anyone banged up give them the game off.. we still play to win but we play smart

RE: Steelers on the ropes. - Beaker - 12-27-2015

(12-27-2015, 07:03 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Hmm, just for shits, if we win tomorrow night - wouldn't we want to try for home field advantage rather than lay down in the Ravens game? Give the Dolphins a chance to win. I kind of like anyone else trying to come into Cincy to win...but it seems like Eifert is going to need the rest, sigh.

OK then, how about this. Win in denver, then scoreboard watch next week. As soo as the patriots are up by 10, pull all the starters who need to heal. The dolphins won't come back....lol.

RE: Steelers on the ropes. - bengal kitten uk - 12-27-2015

I'd have him active, but on limited snaps unless it looks like we needed him. I presume Denver will play after us so we have to make them play to win.

RE: Steelers on the ropes. - reuben.ahmed - 12-27-2015

Yep lol. Dolphins are not great, but Ravens aren't either, and the Steelers lost. :)

RE: Steelers on the ropes. - rfaulk34 - 12-27-2015

Steelers defense is not as good as the Bengals defense. The guys who are out this week aren't really necessary against the Ravens next week. There's enough left on O to beat the Ravens, with the way the D is playing.

RE: Steelers on the ropes. - mhbsavant - 12-27-2015

(12-27-2015, 06:41 PM)Whacked Wrote: ^schwingggggg

We need AJ to play the best game of his LIFETIME

Yes, Anotonio Brown is constantly getting those 10 catch 200 yard games, AJ needs one of those, he is more than capable.

(12-27-2015, 07:25 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: Yes, Anotonio Brown is constantly getting those 10 catch 200 yard games, AJ needs one of those, he is more than capable.
not today.. Brown was a non factor.. 

RE: Steelers on the ropes. - M.W. - 12-27-2015

(12-27-2015, 07:26 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: not today.. Brown was a non factor.. 

The only long plays, for the most part, were pass interference calls against the Ravens. 

RE: Steelers on the ropes. - BonnieBengal - 12-27-2015

Can somebody tell me how to post a picture so it's regular size and not a thumbnail?

RE: Steelers on the ropes. - bfine32 - 12-27-2015

(12-27-2015, 07:25 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: Yes, Anotonio Brown is constantly getting those 10 catch 200 yard games, AJ needs one of those, he is more than capable.

I think he was talking about the other AJ

RE: Steelers on the ropes. - Shake n Blake - 12-27-2015

(12-27-2015, 07:52 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Can somebody tell me how to post a picture so it's regular size and not a thumbnail?

Right click the image you want and choose "copy url". When you're creating a post, click on the little blue image that looks like a picture. A text box will appear. Paste the url inside the text box and click "done".

[Image: SS8FVDF.jpg]

(12-27-2015, 07:26 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: not today.. Brown was a non factor.. 

I finally figured out how to beat the Steelers.  I started Brown on my team in Draft Kings.  My players always tank.

RE: Steelers on the ropes. - StLucieBengal - 12-27-2015

(12-27-2015, 08:25 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: [Image: SS8FVDF.jpg]

Rep for posting your first photo.  

RE: Steelers on the ropes. - Whacked - 12-27-2015

(12-27-2015, 06:55 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: heard the same.. so next week game is  almost meaningless .. if we win on Monday, we have the 2nd seed locked up.. if we lose tomorrow, Denver has to lose to San Diego for us to get the 2nd seed .. i could see us resting players for sure next week either way

x2

RE: Steelers on the ropes. - Whacked - 12-27-2015

(12-27-2015, 07:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think he was talking about the other AJ

correct lol