Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Vent Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: Vent Thread (/Thread-Vent-Thread--7819)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Vent Thread - jason - 09-23-2016

(09-23-2016, 05:36 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I went with the idea of drafting as many good receivers as possible.  So I got Jones and Gronk 1-2.  then went with Michael Floyd and Carlos Hyde 3-4. 

I may have been a little drunk and stoned when I drafted that night..........that's the last time I do that!       Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!  Ninja
You'll be alright man. That's actually the strategy that I use too. I fell for the Duke Johnson hype myself. I dropped him for Crowell... He's actually decent so far. Wilson will come around soon enough. Start Dalton til then. I started him all of last year... He did great. Gronk is a mismatch every week, and you have Julio. You just need to keep up on those pass catching backs as the season rolls on. Your team's better than you think.

RE: Vent Thread - jason - 09-25-2016

What the **** AJ Green? Leading the league in drops with a crucial drop on 3rd down today.

RE: Vent Thread - jason - 09-25-2016

**** Deangelo Williams, **** the Steelers, **** Chan Gailey, **** me for sitting Jarvis Landry, **** that TE on the Chargers that fumbled while Phillip Rivers was trying to drive at the end of the game, **** having a chance to lose to a guy starting Moncreif and Rawls.

RE: Vent Thread - rfaulk34 - 09-25-2016

I've got Zeke, playing for money. 

Cowboys inside the 5, three times tonight in the first half.

QB sneak and two backup running back touchdowns...

HERE'S A BIG F YOU, FANTASY FOOTBALL!!

RE: Vent Thread - StoneTheCrow - 09-26-2016

(09-25-2016, 10:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I've got Zeke, playing for money. 

Cowboys inside the 5, three times tonight in the first half.

QB sneak and two backup running back touchdowns...

HERE'S A BIG F YOU, FANTASY FOOTBALL!!

Yes. That nonsense was the exact reason this thread was created. Ridiculous. 

RE: Vent Thread - BigPapaKain - 09-26-2016

I started the Bengals D, completely forgetting Marvin Lewis' defensive game plans for rookies to make them look like Tom Brady versus a pee-wee squad. Meanwhile I had Minnesota's defense on the bench. ****!!

RE: Vent Thread - jason - 09-26-2016

(09-26-2016, 02:07 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I started the Bengals D, completely forgetting Marvin Lewis' defensive game plans for rookies to make them look like Tom Brady versus a pee-wee squad. Meanwhile I had Minnesota's defense on the bench. ****!!
Minnesota's defense was my highest score... Not one of... My highest.

RE: Vent Thread - BigPapaKain - 09-26-2016

(09-26-2016, 08:58 AM)jason Wrote: Minnesota's defense was my highest score... Not one of... My highest.

Pending Julio and Cooks tonight, it'd of been mine too.

RE: Vent Thread - Awful Llama - 09-26-2016

I had a choice between Andy and Matt Stafford at QB yesterday. Knowing the Lions history at Lambeau, and that I would see Andy in person, I let my heart overrule my head. I would have won with Stafford. Dumb dumb dumb.

RE: Vent Thread - BigPapaKain - 09-27-2016

I need a combined 8 points from two of the most explosive receivers in the game (Cooks and Julio).

I got a combined 5. ****!!

RE: Vent Thread - jason - 09-27-2016

(09-27-2016, 03:35 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I need a combined 8 points from two of the most explosive receivers in the game (Cooks and Julio).

I got a combined 5. ****!!
Brutal...

RE: Vent Thread - guyofthetiger - 09-30-2016

I have Martin and Stewart as my 2 main running backs. Both still out with injuries. Never know with RB's as many go down.

RE: Vent Thread - jason - 10-01-2016

(09-30-2016, 09:48 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I have Martin and Stewart as my 2 main running backs. Both still out with injuries. Never know with RB's as many go down.
Pick up Jordan Howard from Chicago if he's available.

RE: Vent Thread - jason - 10-09-2016

Ryan Tannehill is garbage. I'm not stupid enough to have him, but Jarvis Landry got shit because of him. I suspect I'll be back soon bitching about Amari Cooper.

RE: Vent Thread - jason - 10-09-2016

(10-09-2016, 05:20 PM)jason Wrote: Ryan Tannehill is garbage. I'm not stupid enough to have him, but Jarvis Landry got shit because of him. I suspect I'll be back soon bitching about Amari Cooper.
Wrong.

I do need 15 points from Graham Gano though.

RE: Vent Thread - jason - 10-10-2016

(10-09-2016, 09:52 PM)jason Wrote: Wrong.

I do need 15 points from Graham Gano though.
Correction... I need 22 pound from Gano.

Hoping Carolina has a lot of drives stall at the TB 30 yrd line.

RE: Vent Thread - jason - 10-14-2016

Damn you Phillip Rivers.

RE: Vent Thread - jason - 10-24-2016

Way to bounce back after a shitty month and getting released by me last week Matt Forte.

RE: Vent Thread - BmorePat87 - 10-24-2016

Brian Hoyer...

RE: Vent Thread - Bengalbug - 10-24-2016

(10-24-2016, 09:41 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Brian Hoyer...

Excited to get cutler back.  

-Alshon Jeffrey owner (in two leagues)