Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates (/Thread-Training-Camp-Chat-News-Updates)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Nicomo Cosca - 08-14-2023

He had an incredible one handed TD catch today, too.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - KillerGoose - 08-14-2023

(08-14-2023, 05:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Tee is always on the receiving end of some wild hit to the head. Terrible luck for the guy. 

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - 007BengalsFan - 08-14-2023

(08-14-2023, 05:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

It looked more to me like the leg to the head was the issue not Scott landing on him.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-14-2023

(08-14-2023, 05:23 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: It looked more to me like the leg to the head was the issue not Scott landing on him.

He hit his head on the field after getting the leg to the head.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - pally - 08-14-2023

(08-14-2023, 05:37 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: He hit his head on the field after getting the leg to the head.

if this was an actual game they would have made Tee go visit the blue tent

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-14-2023

(08-14-2023, 05:41 PM)pally Wrote: if this was an actual game they would have made Tee go visit the blue tent

Yeah, he looked a little slow to sit up. Don’t like seeing the head snap when the player hit the ground.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Essex Johnson - 08-14-2023

(08-13-2023, 11:27 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I know we all tend to get a little over hyped on players. But Ossai is guy I think could really hit a very high ceiling.

If ge can find more consistency  I agree

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - pally - 08-14-2023

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Nepa - 08-14-2023

(08-14-2023, 05:22 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Tee is always on the receiving end of some wild hit to the head. Terrible luck for the guy. 

Might want to sign an extension to the contract now, Tee. Bird in the hand versus two birds in the bush and all that.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - pally - 08-16-2023

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - pally - 08-16-2023

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - NUGDUKWE - 08-16-2023

Looks like we might see some more starters play. I wonder if both units play a series or two.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Memphis_Bengal - 08-16-2023

(08-16-2023, 06:44 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote:
Looks like we might see some more starters play. I wonder if both units play a series or two.

Thank goodness! Being we have a mostly new secondary they need the live game reps

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - BFritz21 - 08-16-2023

While I was rolling in to practice in the crippled entrance (they directed us to where the players come on the field), I think Taylor-Britt ran over and fist bumped me before I even saw him!

(I think it was him but I was so shocked and he ran off so fast that I didn’t get a good look at his face or number).

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - chrisball96 - 08-16-2023

(08-16-2023, 06:56 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: Thank goodness! Being we have a mostly new secondary they need the live game reps

I think this works equally well for the offensive line also. One new guy and Jonah playing a new position, think they could use some reps together to develop some cohesion.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - NUGDUKWE - 08-16-2023

(08-16-2023, 09:00 PM)chrisball96 Wrote: I think this works equally well for the offensive line also. One new guy and Jonah playing a new position, think they could use some reps together to develop some cohesion.

Yeah I hope they do play. I've gone back and forth but I think they need the reps as well. They didn't seem to have a very good practice today. I'm hoping they can come together as a unit faster than last year.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - pally - 08-19-2023

Chido was the only injured player to travel to Atlanta yesterday. Zac said it was because he is so close to playing. Look for him to be a full participant at practice really soon

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - pally - 08-20-2023

(08-19-2023, 11:43 AM)pally Wrote: Chido was the only injured player to travel to Atlanta yesterday.  Zac said it was because he is so close to playing.  Look for him to be a full participant at practice really soon

And today Chido is participating in 7 on 7 drills but not yet fully practicing

Mike Thomas working at CB with CHido, Sydney Jones. Marvin Tell, and DJ Turner all not practicing (or fully practicing)

Myles Murphy is back at it after dealing with an illness last week

Tanner Hudson is back at practice after suffering a concussion in the first preseason game

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - NUGDUKWE - 08-20-2023

(08-20-2023, 03:43 PM)pally Wrote: And today Chido is participating in 7 on 7 drills but not yet fully practicing

Mike Thomas working at CB with CHido, Sydney Jones. Marvin Tell, and DJ Turner all not practicing (or fully practicing)

Tanner Hudson is back at practice after suffering a concussion in the first preseason game

That's good. I was hoping he wouldn't miss much time but I did think I heard he had fallen after initially trying to stand up so I wasn't sure of the severity. I had heard good things about him before the 1st preseason game and he showed good hand and the ability to get open. I didn't pay attention to blocking but if he's a decent blocker I could see him as the 3rd TE. 

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - BurrowTheGoat - 08-20-2023

(08-20-2023, 03:43 PM)pally Wrote: And today Chido is participating in 7 on 7 drills but not yet fully practicing

I get the feeling MT is gonna get knocked off the roster by Tycen Anderson.  Maybe they find a way to get them both on but the safety room being Dax, Scott, Battle and Tycen feels pretty likely at this point.