Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! (/Thread-Zac-Taylor-play-calling-is-trash)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - Frank Booth - 10-31-2023

(10-31-2023, 07:08 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Last year not the year before

no he just had a ton of volume. The bengals ranked 24th out of 32 in yards per rush attempt in 2021

but youre a sooner fanboy so..

RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - Soonerpeace - 10-31-2023

(10-31-2023, 07:16 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: no he just had a ton of volume. The bengals ranked 24th out of 32 in yards per rush attempt in 2021

but youre a sooner fanboy so..

This was what I was referring to. Thanks for playing
https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/yards-per-rush-attempt?date=2022-02-14

RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - Frank Booth - 10-31-2023

(10-31-2023, 07:34 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: This was what I was referring to. Thanks for playing
https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/yards-per-rush-attempt?date=2022-02-14

...yea they're in the bottom 1/3rd lol

(10-31-2023, 07:36 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: ...yea they're in the bottom 1/3rd lol

Hey Mixon has played well and I’ve been completely silent. I don’t think the board wants me start that stuff up again but I guess thanks to you….

RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - 007BengalsFan - 10-31-2023

I think Mixon takes too much blame. If the O line can open up holes, Mixon will do well. If the line struggles run blocking, Mixon will struggle too.

RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-31-2023

(10-31-2023, 06:43 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I actually called Mixon a Royal dumb ass for his off the field antics this year. And I’ve criticized Zac for not getting the run game going to alleviate the reliance on Joe with his calf. But you don’t mention that because that’s not how you roll. But 2 can play this game. Bring up one positive thing you’ve said about Zac’s coaching

You claimed I wrote Zac isn’t a good coach. Prove it.

The biggest factor between the 1-3 start and the 3-0 streak during the last month is Joe Burrow’s health. Period. Acknowledging that reality is not an indictment of Zac’s play calling. Calm down, Boomer.

(10-31-2023, 09:08 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You claimed I wrote Zac isn’t a good coach. Prove it.

The biggest factor between the 1-3 start and the 3-0 streak during the last month is Joe Burrow’s health. Period. Acknowledging that reality is not an indictment of Zac’s play calling. Calm down, Boomer.

Oh I’m not obsessed like you are as a 15 year old girl with a boy. You research and hang on every world I say. It’s scary obsession. Knock yourself out. I asked you when you’ve ever praised Zac once as a coach. Once

(10-31-2023, 09:08 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You claimed I wrote Zac isn’t a good coach. Prove it.

Here’s what I said. Reading comprehension a requirement. “Bring up one positive thing you’ve said about Zac’s coaching”

RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-31-2023

(10-30-2023, 01:11 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What’s their record when Burrow is injured vs. healthy?

You twisted that into . . .

(10-31-2023, 09:35 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Breech doesn’t think Zac is a very good coach.

Again, recognizing Burrow was injured doesn’t mean I think Zac is a bad coach. Calm down, Boomer. You act like I kicked your wife and ****** your dog.

(10-31-2023, 09:42 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Here’s what I said. Reading comprehension a requirement. “Bring up one positive thing you’ve said about Zac’s coaching”

Then you should try it. I didn’t make the false claim. You did. It’s your job to prove you’re right, Boomer.

RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - Soonerpeace - 11-01-2023

(10-31-2023, 11:37 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You twisted that into . . .

Again, recognizing Burrow was injured doesn’t mean I think Zac is a bad coach. Calm down, Boomer. You act like I kicked your wife and ****** your dog.

Then you should try it. I didn’t make the false claim. You did. It’s your job to prove you’re right, Boomer.

Again reading comprehension matters. I said Breech doesn’t think Zac is a very good coach not that Breech said he was not a very good coach.

Doesn’t matter all 15,000 on this board knows your the biggest blowhard. I asked you to find one time where you said Zac was a good coach and that was a lifetime ago. You obviously can’t. Find anything you said that praised Zac. One thing

RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - wanga - 11-01-2023

Dear God will you two shut up.

RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - Sled21 - 11-01-2023

I love it when someone actually thinks the term "Boomer" is some kind of insult. Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - PDub80 - 11-01-2023

(11-01-2023, 08:08 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I love it when someone actually thinks the term "Boomer" is some kind of insult. Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

Boomers don't understand how much of a plague they've been on the nation the last 50-60 years. It's hilarious to me how clueless they are of how trash of a generation they became. Generally speaking, statistics show boomers are a massive drain on society.

RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - Soonerpeace - 11-01-2023

Overnight The Raiders fired Josh McDaniel and the GM David Ziegler citing the poor culture. Say what you want about Zac Taylor as an OC but if you can’t agree on his success with completely changing the culture then it’s pretty much just bias against him period.

RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - PDub80 - 11-01-2023

(11-01-2023, 09:06 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Overnight The Raiders fired Josh McDaniel and the GM David Ziegler citing the poor culture. Say what you want about Zac Taylor as an OC but if you can’t agree on his success with completely changing the culture then it’s pretty much just bias against him period.

100%

I think ZT is a GREAT Head Coach

I think he needs to continue this offensive evolution where he moves guys around and run the ball. I get the iffensive limitations due to the QB... I'm not banging a drum in his face over that. I am bamging a drumb of encouragement to keep this up.

Not every game will go like the 49ers game. But the good habits and gameplans need to continue an upward trend.

RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - TheFan - 11-01-2023

(11-01-2023, 08:08 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I love it when someone actually thinks the term "Boomer" is some kind of insult. Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

I could be wrong but I think Breach is talking about being a Boomer Sooner which is a term from the OU football team and their song. Boomer and Sooner are the names of the horses that pull the wagon.

RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - bengalfan74 - 11-01-2023

(11-01-2023, 09:06 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Overnight The Raiders fired Josh McDaniel and the GM David Ziegler citing the poor culture. Say what you want about Zac Taylor as an OC but if you can’t agree on his success with completely changing the culture then it’s pretty much just bias against him period.

Yup

I've tried hard and succeeded at not bashing ZT and Co. to much during the start of the season. It had to be hard to gameplan around a QB with the mobility of an Oak tree. My only complaint would be not sitting Burrow for the first couple of games. But I also can't imagine being the one telling Burrow he's riding the pine.

We'll see how the offense progress now that JB is back. And I have good feelings.

RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-01-2023

(11-01-2023, 08:33 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Boomers don't understand how much of a plague they've been on the nation the last 50-60 years. It's hilarious to me how clueless they are of how trash of a generation they became. Generally speaking, statistics show boomers are a massive drain on society.

He's calling him that because...."Boomer Sooner", relax guys....lol.

RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-01-2023

(11-01-2023, 09:50 AM)TheFan Wrote: I could be wrong but I think Breach is talking about being a Boomer Sooner which is a term from the OU football team and their song. Boomer and Sooner are the names of the horses that pull the wagon.

Beat me to it Cool

RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - KillerGoose - 11-01-2023

(10-31-2023, 07:53 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Hey Mixon has played well and I’ve been completely silent. I don’t think the board wants me start that stuff up again but I guess thanks to you….

Mixon is playing about as well as he always has - not very good. He did have a nice game on Sunday, though. He made a few folks miss and had those two really nice bounces to the outside. However, he is still towards the very bottom in the league as far as forcing missed tackles and generating yards after contact. It's just who he is. He'll eat up what the line gives him and not much more.