Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates (/Thread-Training-Camp-Chat-News-Updates)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - pally - 08-21-2023

(08-21-2023, 12:25 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: One personal foul in the preseason isn't gonna send a 3rd round pick to the PS. 

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/bengals-rookie-takes-ownership-key-mistake-vs-falcons-nfl-2023/

Quote:How Did Jordan Battle React to His 15-Yard Taunting Penalty?

Instead of facing 4th-and-4 and a 41-yard field-goal attempt, the Falcons had 1st-and-10 at the Cincinnati 11. And the Bengals coaches pulled Battle out of the game.

“I ain’t never been a guy where people question his character, but obviously, getting that penalty for taunting, it can lead people to ask questions about how does this guy carry himself,” Battle said. “I’ve never been that guy, and I never will be that guy.”

The third-round pick from Alabama said his initial reaction to the flag was surprise.

“Coming from college, they probably wouldn’t call that,” he said. “But now in the NFL, you’ve got to be a pro. Just go celebrate with your teammates. Like on that play right there, instead of going over there and getting in the other guy’s face, I should have celebrated with J.D. I just need to understand that as a rookie.”

Battle’s secondary reaction was dismay after being pulled from the game.
“Yeah, I’ll admit I was a little nervous. I’ll admit, I was nervous,” he said. “I wasn’t sure how long I’d be out.”

Rookies are supposed to make mistakes in the preseason. Learning from them and not repeating them is the key. Battle can’t promise he won’t give up another catch, of course, but he’s confident there will not be another taunting penalty.

“Just apologize and move on,” he said.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Soonerpeace - 08-21-2023

(08-21-2023, 01:23 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: As I’m sure every player who makes a mistake does. But, it will be long forgotten by the time of Mixon’s first blown blocking assignment during Week 1.

After several private messages asking me to just put you on ignore because of your obsession with me I am to honor their wishes to do away with your nonsense

injury updates

Chido is upgraded to 11 on 11 practice...though is being rotated in and out with limited reps.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - SunsetBengal - 08-21-2023

(08-21-2023, 12:43 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: People seem to forget that the local media doxxed Mixon with their shitty reporting when the charges were first brought.

He's a public figure, what private information did they give out? (I don't get Cincy are news)

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Sled21 - 08-21-2023

(08-21-2023, 04:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He's a public figure, what private information did they give out? (I don't get Cincy are news)

From what I read, his home address amd phone number

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Au165 - 08-21-2023

(08-21-2023, 04:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: From what I read, his home address amd phone number

Were they in legal filings? His home address is public information so not sure why that would be considered doxxing.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Nicomo Cosca - 08-21-2023

I think he’s going to end up overtaking Tez as my favorite Bengal LB of all time when it’s all said and done.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - jj22 - 08-21-2023

That oline looked a mess.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - NotBigzo - 08-21-2023

(08-21-2023, 04:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He's a public figure, what private information did they give out? (I don't get Cincy are news)

Home address.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Frank Booth - 08-21-2023

(08-21-2023, 05:20 PM)jj22 Wrote: That oline looked a mess.

Pollack always gets the best out of them

Ninja

And this one's for Isaac Curtis: the real #85 cause I know he is high on Jackson

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - 007BengalsFan - 08-21-2023

(08-21-2023, 05:13 PM)pally Wrote:

Not good for Carman.  Was he playing LT or RT?

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - NUGDUKWE - 08-21-2023

Jackson has flashed some and especially did against Atlanta. I thought that pass interfernce was a good play and looked like he might of not been able to make the catch and intentionally slowed down to draw the foul ( atleast i thought it looked like that ). Not sure how he's been doing on special teams and I would think thats his only way to make the team and unseat Morgan who really shows nothing as a receiver outside of his blocking.

(08-21-2023, 06:52 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Pollack always gets the best out of them

Ninja

Not a Pollack fan.  He reminds me of a less accomplished Paul Alexander with his glass eater, s#!* in the neck talk.

(08-21-2023, 07:52 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Jackson has flashed some and especially did against Atlanta. I thought that pass interfernce was a good play and looked like he might of not been able to make the catch and intentionally slowed down to draw the foul ( atleast i thought it looked like that ). Not sure how he's been doing on special teams and I would think thats his only way to make the team and unseat Morgan who really shows nothing as a receiver outside of his blocking.

I thought Jackson looked like the best offensive player last week but nothing spectacular.  He would need to have another good game and show some special teams ability to knock Morgan off the roster.  At this point I think he may have earned himself a spot on the practice squad which isnt too bad for an UDFA.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Nicomo Cosca - 08-21-2023

This put a big smile on my face.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Sled21 - 08-22-2023

(08-21-2023, 10:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
This put a big smile on my face.

I don't know whether it's an assistant receiver's coach or working with Elizabeth up in the marketing dept., but they definitely need to find a place for Chad and keep him around full time.

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Truck_1_0_1_ - 08-22-2023

(08-21-2023, 05:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
I think he’s going to end up overtaking Tez as my favorite Bengal LB of all time when it’s all said and done.

He won't be my favourite, but definitely up there.

My favourite will always be this guy:

[Image: GettyImages-72281213.0.jpg]

RE: Training Camp Chat/News/Updates - Sled21 - 08-22-2023

(08-21-2023, 04:18 PM)Au165 Wrote: Were they in legal filings? His home address is public information so not sure why that would be considered doxxing.

Yeah, it is public information. The difference is most people won't look it up because they don't know how or are too lazy. However, when a reporter just puts it out there..... I don't really blame him for being mad.