Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-12-GameDay-Thread-Browns-Bengals--18142)

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - matmaven - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 04:04 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Gotta give credit to the Browns and Mayfield. They came ready to play, and Mayfield is making some really good throws.

Browns franchise on way up, Bengals on way down.  Sad but true.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - jj22 - 11-25-2018

Why not go for it against this D?

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Cure4CF - 11-25-2018

If you look at the pre snap on both sides there is always confusion.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - BengalFanInNJ - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 04:01 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I'm right there with ya.  A few of my friends are UM fans who are also Browns fans.  I was giving them mass shit yesterday, and they are wasting no time in returning the favor this afternoon.

Just tell them after they win their Super Bowl today they are still last place in the division. Where they've been since, hell, since 2011.
(at least for another week)

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 04:01 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You know what will happen? We'll lose a few games then win a couple meaningless at the end of the year and they'll extend Hue and the current guys. Hue is a terrible HC.

We need to bring in a new, innovative coordinator like LaFleur with the Rams or go get an offensive coach from the Saints.

Yeah you're absolutely right mate. Same old crap every time, even the seasons where we suck and look well on course for #1 overall... we go on 3 game winning streak and finish 6-10. We can't even succeed at losing properly.

Woooo a stop on 3rd down!! Extend this entire defence right now please. Great defence. $$$ for all of them.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 11-25-2018

Can someone tell me what the defensive strategy is? I mean even if it’s poorly executed what are they trying to do? I can’t figure out how you don’t accidentslly have a guy in coverage near a receiver from time to time. I swear it looks like it’s on purpose.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 04:03 PM)GodFather Wrote: Yup

But dont forget about the few that will say "We still have a very good shot at going to the playoffs if we win out, and I like our chances"

Thats a guarantee...
But but but..PLAYOFFS BABY! 

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 11-25-2018

Well since this game is a waste:

Anyone else not impressed with the final season of House Of Cards?

Should've ended the series at the conclusion of Season 5.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Pat5775 - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 04:03 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: There is going to be a brawl soon.

Brown's players are regularly giving shots after the whistle.

Was just thinking the same thing 

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 11-25-2018

Not fair. 3rd down stop and they go on 4th.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bengal Ben - 11-25-2018

I do not post much. This is an embarrassing performance. I don't even know what to say. Mike Brown shame on you.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 04:05 PM)grampahol Wrote: I hope nobody minds, but I'm not paying attention to the game anymore and actually considering finding something else to do today and the rest of my life. 

I do mind, you stay here and suffer equally like the rest of us. No easy bailing out.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 04:04 PM)Tomkat Wrote: HOW are Cleveland receivers always WIDE OPEN?

...for the same reason everyone else gashes the Bengals through the air. This secondary is historically bad. I’m talking Ifaneyi Ohalete bad.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 11-25-2018

WTF?

Down in the backfield on third and 1, so it becomes 4th and inches?

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 11-25-2018

Of course they got it. and marvin with a stupid challenge

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 11-25-2018

Lewis with another horrible challenge

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - OandB - 11-25-2018

only Marvin would punt there

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Pat5775 - 11-25-2018

Of course Marv wants to challenge that LOL

There goes a timeout

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Billy_Bengal - 11-25-2018

They could give up 100 and nothing will change

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Housh - 11-25-2018

Bengals without Green are a running joke around the NFL. They are 3-6-1 and they were talkin trash days before the game.

No one would do that VS the Steelers

No one respects this franchise