Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
As the world turns… - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: As the world turns… (/Thread-As-the-world-turns%E2%80%A6)

Pages: 1 2 3

As the world turns… - BenZoo2 - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 02:49 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: All getting Brown does for the draft is take LT (Harrison) off the table. Who knows what the plan is with Williams and Collins.

Positions I'd consider at 28:
1) RT: Wright
2) DE: Van Ness, White, Foskey
3) DT: Bresee, Kancey
4) CB: Banks
5) TE: Mayer, Kincaid

I think it is a touch early for Forbes or Cam Smith at corner. Or Dawand Jones at RT. Ditto guys like Tuipulotu & Adebewore as DE/DT types. OLB types like Nolan Smith or McDonald aren't great scheme fits for us, but I would not discount them.

I'd stronly consider Robinson (RB), Smith-Njigba (WR), Addison (WR), Johnston (WR), or Flowers (WR) if they are sitting there. Or Branch if we don't land a safery in FA.

I’m pretty on board with your list here. I would add Washington to the te list. I have visions of that beast terrorizing defense’s while wearing stripes.

If they did go wr in 1 I’d say that’s probably the end of T here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: As the world turns… - Mer - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 11:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I mean, all 31 other teams saw Jonah's tape from last year. If we don't want him, why would they?

I don't disagree with you and I pretty much only watch the Bengals and the team they're playing. WTS I'm sure there's some team out there that is either desperate for a starting T or think they can improve him. He is still very young for being in the league 4 years already and he was often injured last year which could be taken as a positive (He'll improve being healthy) or a negative (too much injury history at such a young age).

RE: As the world turns… - Soonerpeace - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 10:56 AM)Mer Wrote: Anyone else seeing a draft day Jonah trade coming to move up if there's a RT available they desire in the first round?

They could move up and I’m suggesting a trade and swap with Detroit @18. But I doubt in any circumstances Jonah can accomplish that. I’d bet it’d take our second

RE: As the world turns… - Sled21 - 03-16-2023

I really don't expect them to move Jonah. It's been a long 2 seasons, the Bengals have played more games in the last two years than just about anyone. I think we hold on to as much depth as we can this year planning on some players going down.

RE: As the world turns… - THE PISTONS - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 10:56 AM)Mer Wrote: Anyone else seeing a draft day Jonah trade coming to move up if there's a RT available they desire in the first round?

Why would a team willing to trade for Jonah...just not take said RT themselves?

RE: As the world turns… - Mer - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 12:01 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Why would a team willing to trade for Jonah...just not take said RT themselves?

I was thinking a team might be interested due to him playing LT. It was really just a passing thought that I threw out there. I agree with Sled, though, I don't think they'll move him.

RE: As the world turns… - WeezyBengal - 03-16-2023

One of the deeper TE classes in ages and you guys want to draft one in the first round. Couldn't pass any harder...