Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question (/Thread-Transgender-Bathroom-Locker-Room-Question)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - BigPapaKain - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 03:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Odd you chose the group that includes a gay one.   Are you trying to make a connection between gay people and pedo's?     

This is an interesting turn of events.  

Water is a liquid therefore molten lava is water and thus safe to drink. An equally relatable idea to the nonsense you just posted.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Griever - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 03:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Odd you chose the group that includes a gay one.   Are you trying to make a connection between gay people and pedo's?     

This is an interesting turn of events.  

are you thinking teletubbies?

im unaware of there being a gay ranger, but it's not a big deal if there was

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - StLucieBengal - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 03:31 PM)Griever Wrote: are you thinking teletubbies?

im unaware of there being a gay ranger, but it's not a big deal if there was

Had to check just now. Lol.  But the blue was gay according to Perez Hilton.   

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Nately120 - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 03:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Had to check just now. Lol.  But the blue was gay according to Perez Hilton.   

I read an article where the Blue Ranger guy actually had a breakdown and quit because he was being openly harassed for being gay.  It's ok, he attended a "pray the gay away" camp and totally got better!  Oh wait, no he didn't.

At any rate, I guess he should have just manned up and kicked everyone's asses.

(05-17-2016, 03:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Had to check just now. Lol.  But the blue was gay according to Perez Hilton.   

So you made a claim without knowing if it was true or not?

Yes, David Yost is a gay man. And thanks to people like you, he had an actual mental breakdown because his private affairs are apparently more important than the kind of person he is.

But they're the sick ones.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Griever - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 03:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I read an article where the Blue Ranger guy actually had a breakdown and quit because he was being openly harassed for being gay.  It's ok, he attended a "pray the gay away" camp and totally got better!  Oh wait, no he didn't.

At any rate, I guess he should have just manned up and kicked everyone's asses.

maybe what he really wanted was to be hosed down

(05-17-2016, 03:42 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So you made a claim without knowing if it was true or not?

Yes, David Yost is a gay man. And thanks to people like you, he had an actual mental breakdown because his private affairs are apparently more important than the kind of person he is.

But they're the sick ones.

Then that explains why he made a gay superhero.   

As for his mental issues....  Not my concern.  

(05-17-2016, 05:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Then that explains why he made a gay superhero.   

He actually wasn't gay in the show.

And why show concern for your fellow man? That's the shit the Sodomites got burnt for, isn't it. Best to be close minded and hateful of those who are sick. That's what Jesus taught.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Rotobeast - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 02:08 PM)Griever Wrote: again, i cant wait to see who you will target next

maybe male pedophiles that are republican/coaches/priests that molest little boys...wait no, nevermind, that won't happen because that ACTUALLY happens

Well.....yeah.
The pedos are the next stop on the slippery slope tour of the SJWs.
Ninja

(05-17-2016, 06:26 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: He actually wasn't gay in the show.

And why show concern for your fellow man? That's the shit the Sodomites got burnt for, isn't it. Best to be close minded and hateful of those who are sick. That's what Jesus taught.

I wish everyone well.   But I am not here to micro manage everyone else's feelings.  That's their responsibility.    Who knows what drove him to a breakdown....  Maybe is was money, no friends, life, job, or being gay?   We just don't know and since I don't know him I am really not that concerned.    

I would be a lot more concerned with people here on the board than I am with some gay superhero creator that I have had zero interaction.   

Since we are talking power rangers lol

[Image: XTanb6S.jpg]

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Vas Deferens - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 06:26 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: He actually wasn't gay in the show.

Because that wouldn't jive with the ultra tough guy smokescreen.

(05-17-2016, 06:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I wish everyone well.   But I am not here to micro manage everyone else's feelings.  That's their responsibility.    Who knows what drove him to a breakdown....  Maybe is was money, no friends, life, job, or being gay?   We just don't know and since I don't know him I am really not that concerned.    

I would be a lot more concerned with people here on the board than I am with some gay superhero creator that I have had zero interaction.   

Hate mongering people like you drove him to a mental break down.

(05-17-2016, 07:19 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Hate mongering people like you drove him to a mental break down.

And you this how? 

(05-17-2016, 07:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And you this how? 

It's well documented.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Nately120 - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 05:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Then that explains why he made a gay superhero.   

I guess a man would have to be mentally ill to think he could pray away his gayness.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - bfine32 - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 07:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And you this how? 

He has friends that are Power Rangers

(05-17-2016, 07:54 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's well documented.

Evidently Not well enough ...  

Guess I wasn't on the gay power ranger fan club mailing list.   

(05-17-2016, 08:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He has friends that are Power Rangers

I think he may be president of dudes fan club.  

(05-17-2016, 08:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Evidently Not well enough ...  

Guess I wasn't on the gay power ranger fan club mailing list.   

Or your not one for basic Google searches to verify your claims.

But why use facts when baseless comments are so much easier.