Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question (/Thread-Transgender-Bathroom-Locker-Room-Question)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - StLucieBengal - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 08:16 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Or your not one for basic Google searches to verify your claims.

But why use facts when baseless comments are so much easier.

Hey relax Francis.  You are the power ranger fan here not me.   I just found it odd you chose a gay superhero to try and mock me.  Between you and the polar bear I am not sure who has more gay on the brain .  

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - BigPapaKain - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 08:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey relax Francis.  You are the power ranger fan here not me.   I just found it odd you chose a gay superhero to try and mock me.  Between you and the polar bear I am not sure who has more gay on the brain .  

I actually never used a Power Ranger or polar bear to mock you. I simply filled in the blanks you and bfine so dutifully neglected.

Might wanna read back and figure out where you want to throw around your anger.

But again - why do research when baseless claims are so much easier?

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - StLucieBengal - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 08:32 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I actually never used a Power Ranger or polar bear to mock you. I simply filled in the blanks you and bfine so dutifully neglected.

Might wanna read back and figure out where you want to throw around your anger.

But again - why do research when baseless claims are so much easier?

It really is hilarious how hard you are trying lol 

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - BigPapaKain - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 10:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It really is hilarious how hard you are trying lol 

Oh this isn't me trying. This is me wasting a bit of time between bouts of work and loading screens.

I don't waste the effort trying for anyone here, least of all those filled with hate for their fellow man.

And I must be doing something right since you can't refute a single thing I've said.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - BmorePat87 - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 10:32 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh this isn't me trying.  This is me wasting a bit of time between bouts of work and loading screens.

I don't waste the effort trying for anyone here, least of all those filled with hate for their fellow man.

And I must be doing something right since you can't refute a single thing I've said.

You can usually tell when someone is trying really hard when they accuse someone else of trying really hard.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - NATI BENGALS - 05-17-2016

Man there were some hot chicks at the gym tonight. Almost felt a little trans when i was heading to the locker room... Maybe next time. Could see that whole gender fluid thing having some perks.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - StLucieBengal - 05-18-2016

(05-17-2016, 10:32 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh this isn't me trying.  This is me wasting a bit of time between bouts of work and loading screens.

There is zero to refute .... You spout off some platitudes and then bring the power rangers into this ....   All you can do is give me some direct insult because I don't have the exact same view as you.    Sorry if I don't believe in your fantasy land or whichever bathroom dreams you have at night.    

You have shown me no metric that validates these people having nothing more than mental problems and sorry but I don't play along with delusional people.   

(05-17-2016, 10:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You can usually tell when someone is trying really hard when they accuse someone else of trying really hard.

Ahh mr passive aggressive.   Doubt you really want to go down this road again...  

I doubt the mods want this ramped up.  

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - rfaulk34 - 05-18-2016

(05-12-2016, 04:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: People often seem confused when anyone is discussing these issues and saying "it is in the brain". Obviously everything that defines how we act or perceive the world involves the brain. I think we start having a disconnect when someone reads "in the brain" as completely non physical, or mental, and someone else reads it as physical and mental.

Obviously being trans has something to do with your brain, just as being left handed does. I think most who reject the argument that it's a choice or an illness are only contending that it is not purely mental, there's a physical component behind it too that is inherent in people.

If i have surgery to change my left hand to a right hand...will i stop being left-handed? Ninja

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Nately120 - 05-18-2016

(05-17-2016, 11:21 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Man there were some hot chicks at the gym tonight. Almost felt a little trans when i was heading to the locker room... Maybe next time. Could see that whole gender fluid thing having some perks.

It is a little scary what a little bit of freedom can tempt a man devoid of morality and respect for himself and others to do, isn't it?  I think of all those people like you who see assault rifles and think "Man oh man would that thing make killing a whole lot of people super easy."

Gah, so much temptation to be evil in this country!  I hate freedom.  It mocks us so.  

If you have to drastically medicate yourself with hormone therapy to stop the natural process in your body then are you really the opposite gender?

If nature doesn't sort you out then seek counseling. There shouldn't be some massive drug regimen to be you. If there needs to be a massive drug regimen then you are doing it wrong.

Target shakeup amid consumer rejection - StLucieBengal - 05-18-2016

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/17/target-executive-shakeup-amid-corporate-backlash/

Well I guess the consumer boycott had an affect.  

Quote: 

Target Shakeup Amid Consumer Rejection of Transgender Mixed-Sex Changing Rooms

[Image: Gay-Target-Logo-640x480.jpg]

by WARNER TODD HUSTON17 May 2016Minneapolis, MN840

Retail giant Target has announced the hire of ex-Nordstrom executive Mark Tritton, amid the self-inflicted pain caused by a consumer rejection of its transgender-friendly bathrooms and changing rooms.
Tritton, the former president of Nordstrom Product Group, is joining Target as the chain’s new chief merchandising officer. He will oversee buying, merchandise sourcing, and product design and development and will spearhead the next phase of Target’s visual merchandising campaigns.

The change in the executive offices follows a massive boycott effort that spurred over 1.2 million customers to sign a petition criticizing the company’s decision to open its changing rooms and bathrooms to people of both sexes.
The chains denial of sexual privacy for its consumers seems to hurting its bottom line. With a stock-market value of $50.39 billion in February, Target’s market caphas been dropping steadily since it has announced its bathroom policy April 19. By the second week of May, the chain’s value had flattened to about $43.9 billion, down $6 billion from April 19.
Even as other retailers saw a drop in President Barack Obama’s floundering economy, Target’s 12 percent loss is greater than many other firms. Costcodeclined only 6 percent and Walmart fell just 6.9 percent during the same period.
Certainly some part of that loss is due to Obama’s weak economy–but no company is helped by so many management decisions that anger so many customers.
After a month of silence on the matter, Target’s CEO Brian Cornell finally came out to address the matter, but instead of staunching the flow of blood and backing off the policy he doubled down. It didn’t do Target much good as the same day Cornell addressed the issue Target’s stock fell by another 5.43 percent during the day, falling more than rivals J.C. Penny–down 2.47 percent–and Walmart–down 2.75 percent.

advertisement

In some polls the country is split on the bathroom issue. A badly worded recent Reuters poll which did not take into account men using women’s changing rooms or the issue of school policy, showed a closely split decision with 42.1 percent saying people should use public restrooms based on their sex at birth. That compares to 40.8 percent who said they should use the bathroom of the gender “they identify with.”
On the other hand, a new Rasmussen pollfound that fully 51 percent of respondents oppose Obama’s pro-transgender bathroom policies for schools with only 33 percent receptive to them.
Yet another poll from the end of Aprilshowed that public support for the progressives’ goal of mandatory mixed-sex rest rooms was down by 20 points in a week of polling.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - BFritz21 - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 03:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If you have to drastically medicate yourself with hormone therapy to stop the natural process in your body then are you really the opposite gender?  

If nature doesn't sort you out then seek counseling.   There shouldn't be some massive drug regimen to be you.   If there needs to be a massive drug regimen then you are doing it wrong.

I never thought about it that way but it's an incredible point.  

If people were just born with the wrong body parts and they weren't just confused, why would the hormones be of their natural sex?

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - BmorePat87 - 05-18-2016

Did he just ask why your body produces more hormones of your birth sex? That's like asking why someone born a male has a penis.

RE: Target shakeup amid consumer rejection - Belsnickel - 05-18-2016

I think this might be a case of drawing a connection that does not exist with the exec thing. They would have been courting him for a while, long before any of this happened.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Belsnickel - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 07:35 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Did he just ask why your body produces more hormones of your birth sex? That's like asking why someone born a male has a penis.

Honestly it goes back to what I have said many times on this topic: most of the arguments against trans rights are coming from a position of ignorance about what being trans is.

RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - BigPapaKain - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 12:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is zero to refute .... You spout off some platitudes and then bring the power rangers into this ....   All you can do is give me some direct insult because I don't have the exact same view as you.    Sorry if I don't believe in your fantasy land or whichever bathroom dreams you have at night.    

You have shown me no metric that validates these people having nothing more than mental problems and sorry but I don't play along with delusional people.   

Once again - I didn't bring the Power Rangers into this. I simply filled in the blanks. And I find it ironic that you're trying to say I've insulted you when you've yet to actually address anything I've said (or refute it) and you and your friends have insulted several people in several different threads. But of course, nobody but you and your ilk play the victim - a couple off handed comments and we're insulting you. But your direct insults aren't insults - they're playful jabs I suppose?

You've got ZERO proof these people have mental issues except for your biased reports from biased websites (since mlost non-partisan websites don't make such nonsensical claims) and your own prejudices. I highly doubt you've (knowingly) actually spoken to a transgendered wo/man in your entire life and if you have I doubt you realized it.

But I should direct our conversation (such at it is) back to the topic at hand (the fear some sicko could claim transgendered to attack a child or woman in the women's room). Let's not forget that statistically you're more likely to rape or harm your own children than a stranger is.

Really if you wanna protect your children, you shouldn't procreate or your should cut your piece off.

RE: Target shakeup amid consumer rejection - fredtoast - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 07:36 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I think this might be a case of drawing a connection that does not exist with the exec thing. They would have been courting him for a while, long before any of this happened.

Especially since they did not change the policy.

The entire industry is down.  Target's problems are not due to any restroom policy.

RE: Target shakeup amid consumer rejection - Griever - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 03:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/17/target-executive-shakeup-amid-corporate-backlash/

Well I guess the consumer boycott had an affect.  

nice try, this was probably in the works long before this bathroom business

but hey, you get an A for effort

RE: Target shakeup amid consumer rejection - Vas Deferens - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 08:56 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Especially since they did not change the policy.

The entire industry is down.  Target's problems are not due to any restroom policy.

It became impossible to find the appropriate toys for your child's gender when they stopped color coding the aisles, didn't you hear?  Confused middle aged christian males in the south told their pseudo wives to stop shopping there.  They need to color code their lives.