Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Burrow Recruiting Collins - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Burrow Recruiting Collins (/Thread-Burrow-Recruiting-Collins)

RE: Burrow Recruiting Collins - Shake n Blake - 03-19-2022

We need to stop stalking this guy or he's going to get spooked.

Dudes are popping out of kiosks at the mall snapping pics of him like he's bigfoot.

RE: Burrow Recruiting Collins - Bengalholic - 03-19-2022

(03-19-2022, 06:44 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Well, he and Miami guy are both correct. 

I believe the Bengals reported the visit as ended at some point. I think this may be required when the FA leaves the building/facilities and is no longer wirh his agent or anyone from the team. IDK, I am not in the weeds on those rules. 

However, the visit ending anf Collins leaving Cincy is not the same thing. A distinction Miami guy failed to recognize.  

Also, visit #1may be over, but visit #2 is scheduled for later today. 

The only thing the Bengals posted today was about Apple.

RE: Burrow Recruiting Collins - Nicomo Cosca - 03-19-2022

(03-19-2022, 06:55 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: We need to stop stalking this guy or he's going to get spooked.

Dudes are popping out of kiosks at the mall snapping pics of him like he's bigfoot.

I mean - he’s an NFL player (and a giant one at that), I’m sure he’s used to people wanting pictures with him.

RE: Collins signing??? - Johnny Cupcakes - 03-19-2022

Twitter is an excellent place to get breaking news information. It’s also an excellent place to find absolute bullshit. Always verify your source…in this case it’s very easy to see the account is full of shit.

RE: Burrow Recruiting Collins - Tony - 03-19-2022

Collins still in cincy..
https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/lael-collins-in-cincinnati-bengals-could-sign-former-cowboys-offensive-tackle

RE: Burrow Recruiting Collins - BengalRugby - 03-19-2022

(03-19-2022, 06:55 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: We need to stop stalking this guy or he's going to get spooked.

Rightfully so.

What is more rare?

A picture of Bigfoot, or a great o-lineman in Cincinnati?

RE: Collins signing??? - BobJones4980 - 03-19-2022

(03-19-2022, 06:58 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Twitter is an excellent place to get breaking news information. It’s also an excellent place to find absolute bullshit. Always verify your source…in this case it’s very easy to see the account is full of shit.

We don't want a verified source, we want bullshit that we like the sound of!

RE: Burrow Recruiting Collins - WVUHomer - 03-19-2022

(03-19-2022, 06:55 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: We need to stop stalking this guy or he's going to get spooked.

I mean, he kinda is. A Big time FA OL in to Cincy to sign a good valued deal? More Bigfoot than the actual Bigfoot.

RE: Burrow Recruiting Collins - Joelist - 03-19-2022

Rapien just put out a new vid recanting his earlier "no deal" vid and just saying Collins is still here and wait and see.

RE: Burrow Recruiting Collins - MTBengalsFan - 03-19-2022

(03-19-2022, 06:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You guys surely do not burn pine in your fireplaces or stoves do ya?

Dude, it's Montana. Yes we burn pine. And get the creosote cleaned out each spring. Been doing it at this house for 23 years...well over 100 cords.

RE: Collins signing??? - Joelist - 03-19-2022

(03-19-2022, 07:03 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: We don't want a verified source, we want bullshit that we like the sound of!

If you're referring to Mehoff all I said is he is a real person. 

RE: Burrow Recruiting Collins - rfaulk34 - 03-19-2022

(03-19-2022, 07:04 PM)Joelist Wrote: Rapien just put out a new vid recanting his earlier "no deal" vid and just saying Collins is still here and wait and see.

Rapien is just sitting around re-reporting what others are reporting. 

RE: Burrow Recruiting Collins - Joelist - 03-19-2022

(03-19-2022, 07:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Rapien is just sitting around re-reporting what others are reporting. 

It's actually kinda funny - you can tell he wants something to sink his teeth into but is stuck just like we all are with nothing conclusive.

My sources tell me that Collins bought the complete DVD set of The Office and a few pairs of SpongeBob underpants.

The Burrow Effect is REAL!

RE: Burrow Recruiting Collins - rfaulk34 - 03-19-2022

(03-19-2022, 07:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: My sources tell me that Collins bought the complete DVD set of The Office and a few pairs of SpongeBob underpants.

Nope. It was the complete DVD set of Lost, is what my sources are telling me and my sources are way more resourceful than your sources are. 

RE: Burrow Recruiting Collins - Shake n Blake - 03-19-2022

(03-19-2022, 06:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I mean - he’s an NFL player (and a giant one at that), I’m sure he’s used to people wanting pictures with him.

Woosh.

RE: Burrow Recruiting Collins - TecmoBengals - 03-19-2022

(03-19-2022, 07:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: My sources tell me that Collins bought the complete DVD set of The Office and a few pairs of SpongeBob underpants.

Ahem, tHe BurrOw EffEcT.

(03-19-2022, 07:12 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Ahem, tHe BurrOw EffEcT.

I can only type like that when I'm drunk.

(03-19-2022, 07:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nope. It was the complete DVD set of Lost, is what my sources are telling me and my sources are way more resourceful than your sources are. 

Well, my source just fell off his barstool while trying to adjust his tinfoil hat...so you may be right.   Sad

RE: Burrow Recruiting Collins - Sled21 - 03-19-2022

(03-19-2022, 07:05 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Dude, it's Montana. Yes we burn pine. And get the creosote cleaned out each spring. Been doing it at this house for 23 years...well over 100 cords.

I guess you kind of have to, but we dont do it here. I've seen lots of chimney fires, they are not to be messed with.