Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burrow Recruiting Collins
https://thespun.com/nfl/afc-north/cincinnati-bengals/joe-burrow-reportedly-recruiting-1-top-free-agent

Love the way Joe Cool represents, recruits and leads this team. Don't blame the young gun. Trying to protect himself a little better and win us a Super Bowl. Who Dey. Land Collins and focus on draft.
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
"tHe BurrOw EffEcT" is on tonight, bros!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 09:40 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: https://thespun.com/nfl/afc-north/cincinnati-bengals/joe-burrow-reportedly-recruiting-1-top-free-agent

Love the way Joe Cool represents, recruits and leads this team.  Don't blame the young gun.  Trying to protect himself a little better and win us a Super Bowl.  Who Dey.  Land Collins and focus on draft.

Chase and Burrow both LSU grads so I hope both of them and Trey H. are there to greet him
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 09:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Chase and Burrow both LSU grads so I hope both of them and Trey H. are there to greet him

Isn't Trey from Georgia?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
that the burrow effect thread reminds me of the magic TV show "The Carbonaro Effect"
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 09:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Chase and Burrow both LSU grads so I hope both of them and Trey H. are there to greet him

Shelvin as well

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati Tigers! The LSU Bengals!
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 09:47 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Isn't Trey from Georgia?

Team leader why I want him there, sorry was not saying he was from LSU
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
We need him at this point. The afc is bringing all the talent over. The bills add to their pass rush. The chargers have Mack and bosa… the raiders locked up their DE and brought on the best wideout in the game (unless chase surpasses him next year). We already had the chiefs to contend with. Titans have a great pass rush as well.

If we can add collins to solidify the right tackle spot our right side becomes our strength. If Jonah can step it up (and collins stays healthy) we may have a chance against some of these crazy pass rushes.
Reply/Quote

Joe Mixon is probably in Oakland but he has the same agent. I look for a deal to get done of 4 years 8/32 million with guard rails. I expect his agent will tell him look this is a great ownership/mgr/staff. You will be treated well and fair.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 09:47 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Isn't Trey from Georgia?

Pretty sure he's from Texas.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 09:40 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: https://thespun.com/nfl/afc-north/cincinnati-bengals/joe-burrow-reportedly-recruiting-1-top-free-agent

Love the way Joe Cool represents, recruits and leads this team. Don't blame the young gun. Trying to protect himself a little better and win us a Super Bowl. Who Dey. Land Collins and focus on draft.

I've heard he can be disgruntled at times but I feel like there's a lot of dubs coming the Bengals way in 22....and like Paul Brown said "winning makes believers of us all", but then again. The cowboys were winning last year so maybe there's just personalities in Dallas he don't vibe with.

Theres no question how good he is though. Would love or this to happen!
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
lots of guys are working on this

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
If the money is even remotely right this is the easiest decision in the world for Collins. We have one of the best young QB’s in the league, and his former OL coach (who he’s reportedly a big fan of).

Reply/Quote
We really need to replace that apostrophe we lost with Su'a-fil-a.
Reply/Quote
Got my fingers and toes crossed

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 10:16 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Got my fingers and toes crossed

and you could still type, impressive.
Reply/Quote
Chad is doing his part.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 10:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Chad is doing his part.

Chad just needs to go back to living inside of PBS.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 10:30 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: and you could still type, impressive.

Using my nose to type until the word comes out.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote