Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burrow Recruiting Collins
(03-17-2022, 09:58 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Joe Mixon is probably in Oakland but he has the same agent. I look for a deal to get done of 4 years 8/32 million with guard rails. I expect his agent will tell him look this is a great ownership/mgr/staff. You will be treated well and fair.

Wont be a prove-it deal or a contract with any conduct guard rails that any other player wouldnt have. Especially after the nuclear bomb Dallas experienced this week.

It's new start for La'el and he hasnt been a problem according to Sham and Belt.  I believe he will be treated with respect like any other NFL star. Many will have to deal with the fact his red flags were not nearly the level of concern that they stressed.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 10:30 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: and you could still type, impressive.

There was once a thread titled type your username with your elbow on the old boards. It was pretty funny to see everyone's awful attempts. Lmao

For this thread I will say hell yeah. I hope Burrow is on it and the rest of the guys. But we also need to get it done. Don't let him leave
Reply/Quote
Yeah love to hear Joe involved. Lock it in.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 10:30 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: and you could still type, impressive.

On the downside he does have a bloody nose. 
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 10:54 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Using my nose to type until the word comes out.

Haha missed this one. 
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 11:18 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: There was once a thread titled type your username with your elbow on the old boards. It was pretty funny to see everyone's awful attempts. Lmao

For this thread I will say hell yeah. I hope Burrow is on it and the rest of the guys. But we also need to get it done. Don't let him leave

bfine your elbow...I don't get it
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
MikeDardisWLWT
@MikeDardisWLWT

Right from the source!
@TheRealJeffRuby
Tells me Burrow, the 2 new o-linemen, Zac and wives are at his restaurant. No La'el Collins tonight. Jeff doesn't think he's in town yet. In another room, World Cup talk with Berding and former Prez of Argentina, hoping to land games here.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 11:26 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: MikeDardisWLWT
@MikeDardisWLWT

Right from the source!
@TheRealJeffRuby
Tells me Burrow, the 2 new o-linemen, Zac and wives are at his restaurant. No La'el Collins tonight. Jeff doesn't think he's in town yet. In another room, World Cup talk with Berding and former Prez of Argentina, hoping to land games here.

If the two new O-linemen are there, I hope Cappa goes ahead and signs his deal.  Protect the franchise.
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 11:43 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: If the two new O-linemen are there, I hope Cappa goes ahead and signs his deal.  Protect the franchise.

Cappa and Collins joint signing/ conference tomorrow. You heard it here first.

Reply/Quote
Too much risk for me, this guy has had some real issues plus hard time to stay healthy in a season, if we sign him, i only want a 1/2 year contract to see if he can get his stuff together and stay healthy
Reply/Quote
Hearing it’s between us and the Broncos. Collins would be crazy to choose the bloodbath that is going to be the AFC West.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 12:30 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Too much risk for me, this guy has had some real issues plus hard time to stay healthy in a season, if we sign him, i only want a 1/2 year contract to see if he can get his stuff together and stay healthy

I think you're off on the health issues.  He missed a full season due to injury in 2020 and missed one whole game last season due to injury.   

I'm not going to rule anyone out who has a season ending injury.  It's not like Tyler Eifert is taking the field.  

Now, he's missed time for 'other reasons' and those reasons should weigh in....but injuries are definitely not the reason we should not sign him.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 12:30 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Too much risk for me, this guy has had some real issues plus hard time to stay healthy in a season, if we sign him, i only want a 1/2 year contract to see if he can get his stuff together and stay healthy

Hoping this is just sarcasm and Im too dumb to realize....?

Reply/Quote
As long as he passes his physical, I don't see him leaving here without putting pen to paper.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 01:44 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: As long as he passes his physical, I don't see him leaving here without putting pen to paper.

I hope so man. I'm watching Twitter waiting to see something. Would be huge upgrade
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 01:56 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: I hope so man. I'm watching Twitter waiting to see something. Would be huge upgrade

Easily the best RT we've had since Willie.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 12:34 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hearing it’s between us and the Broncos. Collins would be crazy to choose the bloodbath that is going to be the AFC West.

The AFC North plus AFC division champs are an easy sell?
Nobody wants to read your stupid blogs or click on your referral links.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 01:57 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Easily the best RT we've had since Willie.

With the other additions I would be beyond pumped. Hoping it happens tonight and he doesn't leave
Reply/Quote

No chance of inking the deal if insulting him. Hopefully there was supposed to be a  Ninja following your statement.

Hope its like Christmas for me tomorrow upon hearing that the Bengals have signed Mr Collins 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote