Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? (/Thread-Burrow-Offensive-Rookie-of-the-Year)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Nicomo Cosca - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 07:19 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Herbert to me has the edge.. he has played 3 games and went 5 tds 2 ints and averaged over 300 yds. passing

He has 3 INT’s. One in every game he’s played in.

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Essex Johnson - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 07:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He has 3 INT’s. One in every game he’s played in.

and more yards and higher passer rating than Burrow after three games.. and played KC and TB in 2 of those 3 games.. very much in game for rookie of the year.. i believe no fumbles so 3 turnovers to 3 turnovers.. off the bench in 1st game.. 2 games against KC and TB .. qb rating over 100 so your reply is????

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Earendil - 10-04-2020

We just spent nine years complaining about our quarterback. Can we cut the new guy some slack for a while? Is that too much to ask?

(10-04-2020, 07:30 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: and more yards and higher passer rating than Burrow after three games.. and played KC and TB in 2 of those 3 games.. very much in game for rookie of the year.. i believe no fumbles so 3 turnovers to 3 turnovers.. off the bench in 1st game.. 2 games against KC and TB .. qb rating over 100 so your reply is????

My reply is your obsession with another team’s QB is really weird. Especially when ours is balling out.

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Frank Booth - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 07:30 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: and more yards and higher passer rating than Burrow after three games.. and played KC and TB in 2 of those 3 games.. very much in game for rookie of the year.. i believe no fumbles so 3 turnovers to 3 turnovers.. off the bench in 1st game.. 2 games against KC and TB .. qb rating over 100 so  your reply is????

people need to drop the "Tampa bay is a good defense" narrative. 

Beyond overrated

Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Bronxbengal - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 07:39 PM)Earendil Wrote: We just spent nine years complaining about our quarterback. Can we cut the new guy some slack for a while? Is that too much to ask?

LOL.......agreed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(10-04-2020, 07:39 PM)Earendil Wrote: We just spent nine years complaining about our quarterback. Can we cut the new guy some slack for a while? Is that too much to ask?
yes..  many complained about Dalton as he went to 5 playoffs.. now we have number 1 pickoverall and we should be silent?  actually this a postive thread..  Burrow has played well and should be considered for rookie of year

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - rfaulk34 - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 07:19 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Herbert to me has the edge.. he has played 3 games and went 5 tds  2 ints and averaged over 300 yds. passing

5 tds and 3 ints

Burrow has gone 6 tds and 1 int over the same span and averaged over 300 yds as well Mellow

(10-04-2020, 07:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: My reply is your obsession with another team’s QB is really weird. Especially when ours is balling out.

Not just that. His weird obsession with constantly pointing out that Burrow hasn't connected downfield as much and the comparisons to Dalton. 

Dude is super butthurt, still. 

(10-04-2020, 08:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 5 tds and 3 ints

Burrow has gone 6 tds and 1 int over the same span and averaged over 300 yds as well Mellow

actually he has started 4 games to Herbert 3.. this thread is about rookie of the year.. and Herbet after 3 starts is right there.. am i saying something that is not relative ?

(10-04-2020, 07:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: My reply is your obsession with another team’s QB is really weird. Especially when ours is balling out.

WTF are you talking about.. this is rookie of year thread.. so tell me why Herbert is not in this conversation and please do so without your obsession that Burrow is the greatest..

(10-04-2020, 08:21 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: actually he has started 4 games to Herbert 3.. this thread is about rookie of the year.. and Herbet after 3 starts is right there.. am i saying something that is not relative ?

Herbert is playing very well and very much deserves to be considered in the running for RoY. 

Your transparency is obvious to everyone but you. You just prefer to highlight another team's QB over your own, while constantly comparing Burrow to Dalton. Apparently, Herbert has no flaws, though i doubt you've watched ever snap of all their games. 

Whatever. I can see the tremendous butthurt, that's all. 

Duh this is rookie of the year what I did is highlight a race I believe is s good race between Burrow and Herbert, the problem is others hate the comparison

(10-04-2020, 08:24 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: WTF are you talking about.. this is rookie of year thread.. so tell me why Herbert is not in this conversation and please do so without your obsession that Burrow is the greatest..

Well if you actually keep the Herbert stuff to this thread that would be a start.

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - McC - 10-04-2020

(10-04-2020, 09:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, because this is the only thread you’ve derailed with Herbert jock sniffing...

Millions are all over how well Burrow is playing under, to put it mildly, adverse conditions, including one of the all time haters in Colin Cowpie, and one is starting threads to prove otherwise.  I'm going with the overwhelming majority, which, unfortunately, has me on the same side as Cowpie.

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Nicomo Cosca - 10-08-2020

[Image: EjvMCuBXYAIWicC?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - bengalfan74 - 10-08-2020

(10-04-2020, 08:21 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: actually he has started 4 games to Herbert 3.. this thread is about rookie of the year.. and Herbet after 3 starts is right there.. am i saying something that is not relative ?

If Herbert getting his just due is that important to you perhaps you should entertain becoming a Chargers fan ?

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - motoarch - 10-08-2020

Can we please not forget this thread at seasons end so we can see how many excuses this clown comes up with to justify his position when burrow wins ROY

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-08-2020

Thank you Earendil. Mellow

RE: Burrow Offensive Rookie of the Year? - jj22 - 10-11-2020

All eyes on Herbert tomorrow.