Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Alt helmet - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Alt helmet (/Thread-Alt-helmet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Alt helmet - grampahol - 07-19-2022

If they win the superbowl I don't care if they put a naked Mike Brown with a daisy sticking out of his pecker on the helmets..  I'd prefer they didn't, but winning fixes everything. I can forgive a LOT of nonsense with a superbowl win.. 
Shows what a cruel guy I am.. I really want you all to struggle to get that mental image out of your heads for the next 40 years.  Hilarious

RE: Alt helmet - BengalsFanInNOKY - 07-19-2022

(06-04-2022, 12:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am sure if we did one it would be the white helmets with black stripes and I think it would be epic with our new uni's.

I can maybe see the Bengals wearing the alternate helmet on TNF vs the Dolphins this year.

RE: Alt helmet - jason - 07-19-2022

(07-15-2022, 12:54 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: There was an article about 5-7 years ago where the reporter mentioned that Mike Brown had a helmet on his desk that was white with black stripes. I think Mike told him it was a gift.

I remember Akili Smith of all people saying that they needed to change their helmets to the white and black all those years ago too.

RE: Alt helmet - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-20-2022

(07-19-2022, 06:12 PM)BengalsFanInNOKY Wrote: I can maybe see the Bengals wearing the alternate helmet on TNF vs the Dolphins this year.

Sounds about right. Wink

RE: Alt helmet - ochocincos - 07-20-2022

(07-17-2022, 12:36 PM)QueenCity Wrote: The problem isn't the B Fred.  It's how ugly they made the B... gotta be a better design that can be made.

When your team is named after an animal, it makes too much sense to use the animal for the logo.

I think I'd be more ok with the letter if it was a C instead of a B, as it would represent Cincinnati.
That's what CHI and GB do.

Maybe a tiger eye inside of a striped C?

RE: Alt helmet - Nicomo Cosca - 07-20-2022

(07-20-2022, 02:42 PM)ochocincos Wrote: When your team is named after an animal, it makes too much sense to use the animal for the logo.

I think I'd be more ok with the letter if it was a C instead of a B, as it would represent Cincinnati.
That's what CHI and GB do.

Maybe a tiger eye inside of a striped C?

We already have a pro team in town that uses a C. I’m glad they went with the B instead. I’ve listed them out here before, but there’s a ton of teams around the 4 major leagues that use their team name letter over their city in their logo.

RE: Alt helmet - ochocincos - 07-21-2022

(07-20-2022, 10:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We already have a pro team in town that uses a C. I’m glad they went with the B instead. I’ve listed them out here before, but there’s a ton of teams around the 4 major leagues that use their team name letter over their city in their logo.

Cubs and Bears both use a C, so why not Reds and Bengals?

I just think the B looks dumb.
Maybe it's the font, I don't know.

RE: Alt helmet - Nicomo Cosca - 07-21-2022

(07-21-2022, 09:37 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Cubs and Bears both use a C, so why not Reds and Bengals?

I just think the B looks dumb.
Maybe it's the font, I don't know.

I liked the cursive B they were rocking for a while.

[Image: Smith_Lovie_Quinnan3.jpg]

The blacked out B Taylor had on his hat this past year looked great.

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig...78550ad3a2]

RE: Alt helmet - ochocincos - 07-21-2022

(07-21-2022, 11:09 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I liked the cursive B they were rocking for a while.

[Image: Smith_Lovie_Quinnan3.jpg]

The blacked out B Taylor had on his hat this past year looked great.

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig...78550ad3a2]

I could definitely be more on board with that cursive B the Bears rocked.
I think the thing I don't like with the Bengals B is it's too blocky.
Maybe if it was in the same font as the numbers on the jersey now.

I like the orange with black stripes inside it more than the full black.

RE: Alt helmet - rfaulk34 - 07-21-2022

Ummm. Hello?

Where is the freaking picture of this new helmet??

Did someone **** it up and they had to send it back to get re-finished?

Hellooooooooooooh?

RE: Alt helmet - The Clapp - 07-22-2022

(07-21-2022, 01:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ummm. Hello?

Hellooooooooooooh?

I know.. its 2 flipping colors.. cant invert an image in Microsoft Paint or something…

RE: Alt helmet - Rubekahn29 - 07-22-2022

(07-21-2022, 01:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ummm. Hello?

Hellooooooooooooh?

Yeah I know. I’ve been seeing all these other teams alt helmets and just twiddling my thumbs

RE: Alt helmet - Nicomo Cosca - 07-22-2022

It should be out today…

RE: Alt helmet - Nicomo Cosca - 07-22-2022

And here it is…

RE: Alt helmet - XenoMorph - 07-22-2022

(07-22-2022, 11:18 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Yeah I know. I’ve been seeing all these other teams alt helmets and just twiddling my thumbs

Bengals need to wear theses vs the Panthers Black

RE: Alt helmet - QueenCity - 07-22-2022

Beautiful <3 So ICY

RE: Alt helmet - Luvnit2 - 07-22-2022

Can one of our board experts make me me a new signature with the alt helmet?

RE: Alt helmet - leonardfan40 - 07-22-2022

Nitpicking because we knew it was coming and it’s hard to mess it up, but I would have went with white/black and the word bengals instead of the orange b on the front. Love it though! Probably won’t even notice that on game days

RE: Alt helmet - WeezyBengal - 07-22-2022

Pretty much what we all expected. Now they just need to release the new alternate uniform which should be the current uniform in white/black color rush.

RE: Alt helmet - rfaulk34 - 07-22-2022

(07-22-2022, 11:54 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Nitpicking because we knew it was coming and it’s hard to mess it up, but I would have went with white/black and the word bengals instead of the orange b on the front. Love it though! Probably won’t even notice that on game days

Heh. I was going to type "how many people are going to freak out because of the orange "B" above the facemask".  Big Grin