Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alt helmet
I thought i read somewhere that the Bengals requested an alt helmet.. Is that true and if so whats it look like?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2022, 11:45 AM)The Clapp Wrote: I thought i read somewhere that the Bengals requested an alt helmet.. Is that true and if so whats it look like?

I haven't seen any news regarding a Bengals request for an alternate helmet, unfortunately. I've been on the look out for it. I just did a quick Google search, but nothing there, either. 
Reply/Quote
Falcons are the only team to officially unveil an alt helmet for this year. 

The Bengals tweeted last year for fan's ideas. There was an interview with a helmet maker but he would not name any specific teams that had requested it. Only saying there were "about 15 teams" and the Raiders were a hard "no" on any alts to their helmets. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I am sure if we did one it would be the white helmets with black stripes and I think it would be epic with our new uni's.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2022, 11:45 AM)The Clapp Wrote: I thought i read somewhere that the Bengals requested an alt helmet.. Is that true and if so whats it look like?

Hope it’s the black and white, would be freakin sweet.
Reply/Quote
I thought i read somewhere that the Bengals requested an alt helmet.. Is that true and if so whats it look like?
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2022, 12:44 PM)The Clapp Wrote: I thought i read somewhere that the Bengals requested an alt helmet.. Is that true and if so whats it look like?

Mike Browns face is on the side of it...
Reply/Quote
I heard Mike Browns face is gonna be on the side of it...
Reply/Quote
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

[Image: wam95esydzv71.jpg?auto=webp&s=3850dfecf5...919cf71c31]
Reply/Quote
I really think we are going to see the white tiger helmets (hopefully this year).
If what this guy said is true then we should see them for sure…

@willie lutz
When we were at the #NewStripes event in
April, Elizabeth Blackburn said their was a
great desire for a 'White Tiger' helmet to
go with the color rush-style uniforms.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2022, 04:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: [Image: s-l1600.jpg]

I like it.Hope they just go for it.
Reply/Quote
I know I am probably in the minority here, but our white jerseys from '20 looked better with the orange helmets because of the orange shoulders.  From the very first time they wore the white "color rush" jersey I said it did not look rigth with the orange helmet.

But if we get the white helmet to wear with that white jersey it would be sick.  Too bad we could only wear it on the road.  and how many times could we wear it?  Isn't there a limit on the "alt jersey/helmet"?
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2022, 04:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: [Image: s-l1600.jpg]

I love the new uniforms but man do I wish they would have added an orange feature strip around the stripes like they did around the number. I Think it would look great with orange around the stripes on the helmet here as well.  If anyone reads this that can photo shop could you add a thin orange border around the stripes on the helmet and jersey please, I would but I'm limited to a phone for awhile.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2022, 08:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I know I am probably in the minority here, but our white jerseys last year looked better with the orange helmets because of the orange shoulders. From the very first time they wore the white "color rush" jersey I said it did not look rigth with the orange helmet.

But if we get the white helmet to wear with that white jersey it would be sick. Too bad we could only wear it on the road. and how many times could we wear it? Isn't there a limit on the "alt jersey/helmet"?

They could choose to wear them at home. The home team chooses their jersey colors so they would be able to wear the whites at home just like the orange ones.
Reply/Quote
I don't have the link, but I believe Elizabeth and Emily, but primarily Elizabeth who spearheaded the new uniforms, alluded to the organizations intent to file for ALT helmets. She did not specifically detail the design, color, for the helmets but it was implied the ALT helmets were related to the white bengal uniforms. Elizabeth also mentioned that the main iconic helmets would go unchanged.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2022, 04:27 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I don't have the link, but I believe Elizabeth and Emily, but primarily Elizabeth who spearheaded the new uniforms, alluded to the organizations intent to file for ALT helmets.  She did not specifically detail the design, color, for the helmets but it was implied the ALT helmets were related to the white bengal uniforms.  Elizabeth also mentioned that the main iconic helmets would go unchanged.

Good. Smirk
Reply/Quote
https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/.amp/news/bengals-to-reportedly-unveil-second-helmet-for-2022-season
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2022, 04:27 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I don't have the link, but I believe Elizabeth and Emily, but primarily Elizabeth who spearheaded the new uniforms, alluded to the organizations intent to file for ALT helmets.  She did not specifically detail the design, color, for the helmets but it was implied the ALT helmets were related to the white bengal uniforms.  Elizabeth also mentioned that the main iconic helmets would go unchanged.

Yeah, I think the white tiger helmet is all but a done deal.  There are several  reasons  I considered the retro BENGALS helmet"

1.) it looked a lot less cheesy with modern helmets
2.) The modern facemasks also help
3.) The deeper orange

And lastly, and most importantly, the retro BENGALS helmet could be worn with all three jerseys and look cool (maybe less so the orange, but I think it would look awesome with the white and black.

Still, that white on white would be really cool. 
Reply/Quote
[Image: s-l1000.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2022, 08:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I know I am probably in the minority here, but our white jerseys from '20 looked better with the orange helmets because of the orange shoulders.  From the very first time they wore the white "color rush" jersey I said it did not look rigth with the orange helmet.

But if we get the white helmet to wear with that white jersey it would be sick.  Too bad we could only wear it on the road.  and how many times could we wear it?  Isn't there a limit on the "alt jersey/helmet"?

I think the orange helmets with the white uniforms looks awesome. I know its not a totally uniform look, but I think the orange helmets pop so well with the white. 

I know it won't happen, but I think this helmet in matte black would be sickkkk 

[Image: OIP.o9yQRrjs64s9HTQW0WNipgHaHa?pid=ImgDet&rs=1]
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote