Alt helmet
The NFL likes them

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 01:35 PM)pally Wrote: The NFL likes them

Looks fantastic. Cool
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 01:35 PM)pally Wrote: The NFL likes them

While we've already seen mock ups of these with the white jerseys, I can't wait to see them actually on the field.
This could end up being the best uniform in the league.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 02:30 PM)ochocincos Wrote: While we've already seen mock ups of these with the white jerseys, I can't wait to see them actually on the field.
This could end up being the best uniform in the league.

Yeah, great lead up. They are teasing like a hot babe on Saturday night lol
Reply/Quote
I know I'm biased and I know someone at the old school orange helmet but I think these helmets are the best in the league. Very clean
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
How will teams be able to differentiate between the players and the refs now?! Ninja
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 04:58 PM)ochocincos Wrote: How will teams be able to differentiate between the players and the refs now?!  Ninja

Can you imagine a Steeler player going to lay a dirty hit on a Bengal but then finding out, after the fact, he laid out a ref?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 10:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Friend here told our group chat yesterday that he got the inside scoop from a dude in the area he was doing a job for that they would have alt white helmets.

I assumed the jerseys would also be white because it would look dumb with black or orange jerseys and white helmets.

I guess I'm in the minority but I'm not a big fan. The orange and black IS the Bengals and has more of the jungle feel.

The white seems too soft to me.

I'm a fan of white alt helmets, but I agree with you that orange and black should always be our primary and what we're known for. That said, the orange on our jerseys is very subtle and won't look bad at all, imo.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Awesome. Clean, white, cool and kinda mean.
Reply/Quote
I love it. I really like the black with orange stripes, too but these are more original.
I know the Saints, Panthers, Jets, Eagles and Washington are all going with black alt helmets. Cowboys and Giants alts are throw backs and Texans are red. I believe Atlanta’s red is throwback, too so the Bengals are the most original alt helmet.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 07:38 PM)wanga Wrote: Awesome. Clean, white, cool and kinda mean.

(07-22-2022, 09:01 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I love it. I really like the black with orange stripes, too but these are more original.
I know the Saints, Panthers, Jets, Eagles and Washington are all going with black alt helmets. Cowboys and Giants alts are throw backs and Texans are red.  I believe Atlanta’s red is throwback, too so the Bengals are the most original alt helmet.

No doubt, what is awesome is when they first brought out the white color rush uni's years ago, like half a decade ago a 
few of us on here were calling for the white and black helmets to match. Just really cool seeing them actually doing it.

Can't wait to see these on gamedays, gonna be an experience. I became a Bengals fan cause of the striped helmets.

It is why I like the Memphis Tigers football team in college too, but when they don't wear the striped helmets I am like...

WTF? It is the most original design of anything in sports IMO.

Must add, don't ever do the white and black helmets with orange jerseys. That is going WAY too far.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2022, 02:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No doubt, what is awesome is when they first brought out the white color rush uni's years ago, like half a decade ago a 
few of us on here were calling for the white and black helmets to match. Just really cool seeing them actually doing it.

Can't wait to see these on gamedays, gonna be an experience. I became a Bengals fan cause of the striped helmets.

It is why I like the Memphis Tigers football team in college too, but when they don't wear the striped helmets I am like...

WTF? It is the most original design of anything in sports IMO.

Must add, don't ever do the white and black helmets with orange jerseys. That is going WAY too far.

White helmets with orange uniforms is cringe worthy ?
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 10:51 PM)The Clapp Wrote: White helmets with orange uniforms is cringe worthy ?

To me it is, that is why I wanted the white and black helmets with our white and black uni's in the first place.

A tiger in the jungle doesn't have a white head and an orange body same the other way around.

Keep the orange with the orange, white with the white same as it is in nature.
Reply/Quote
Those orange Bears helmets are terrible. And they are going all orange but it is not a good look. They should probably just stick with what they have.
Reply/Quote
It appears we've been duped. Here's a picture of Zac Carter wearing the new helmet. It looks nothing like the previews:

[Image: jphz7pvx8e2ogwqynzpb.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 11:10 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Those orange Bears helmets are terrible. And they are going all orange but it is not a good look. They should probably just stick with what they have.

They look like the Browns helmet with our Cincinnati Reds “c” logo. And with coupled with the all-orange uniforms they totally look like the Browns. Even the Browns trolled them about the shade of orange they chose

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Someone needs to update the image at the top of the page so we have one orange helmet and one white helmet. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 04:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Someone needs to update the image at the top of the page so we have one orange helmet and one white helmet. 

...and someone needs to update my sig..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 05:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ...and someone needs to update my sig..

I knew you were going to say this as i was posting it!! lol

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 04:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Someone needs to update the image at the top of the page so we have one orange helmet and one white helmet. 

I mean anyone can do that with MS Paint  Smirk
You brought it up so you volunteered!
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote