Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alt helmet
If they win the superbowl I don't care if they put a naked Mike Brown with a daisy sticking out of his pecker on the helmets..  I'd prefer they didn't, but winning fixes everything. I can forgive a LOT of nonsense with a superbowl win.. 
Shows what a cruel guy I am.. I really want you all to struggle to get that mental image out of your heads for the next 40 years.  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2022, 12:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am sure if we did one it would be the white helmets with black stripes and I think it would be epic with our new uni's.

I can maybe see the Bengals wearing the alternate helmet on TNF vs the Dolphins this year.
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2022, 12:54 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: There was an article about 5-7 years ago where the reporter mentioned that Mike Brown had a helmet on his desk that was white with black stripes. I think Mike told him it was a gift.

I remember Akili Smith of all people saying that they needed to change their helmets to the white and black all those years ago too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2022, 06:12 PM)BengalsFanInNOKY Wrote: I can maybe see the Bengals wearing the alternate helmet on TNF vs the Dolphins this year.

Sounds about right. Wink
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2022, 12:36 PM)QueenCity Wrote: The problem isn't the B Fred.  It's how ugly they made the B... gotta be a better design that can be made.

When your team is named after an animal, it makes too much sense to use the animal for the logo.

I think I'd be more ok with the letter if it was a C instead of a B, as it would represent Cincinnati.
That's what CHI and GB do.

Maybe a tiger eye inside of a striped C?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 02:42 PM)ochocincos Wrote: When your team is named after an animal, it makes too much sense to use the animal for the logo.

I think I'd be more ok with the letter if it was a C instead of a B, as it would represent Cincinnati.
That's what CHI and GB do.

Maybe a tiger eye inside of a striped C?

We already have a pro team in town that uses a C. I’m glad they went with the B instead. I’ve listed them out here before, but there’s a ton of teams around the 4 major leagues that use their team name letter over their city in their logo.

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 10:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We already have a pro team in town that uses a C. I’m glad they went with the B instead. I’ve listed them out here before, but there’s a ton of teams around the 4 major leagues that use their team name letter over their city in their logo.

Cubs and Bears both use a C, so why not Reds and Bengals?

I just think the B looks dumb.
Maybe it's the font, I don't know.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 09:37 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Cubs and Bears both use a C, so why not Reds and Bengals?

I just think the B looks dumb.
Maybe it's the font, I don't know.

I liked the cursive B they were rocking for a while.

[Image: Smith_Lovie_Quinnan3.jpg]

The blacked out B Taylor had on his hat this past year looked great.

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig...78550ad3a2]

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 11:09 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I liked the cursive B they were rocking for a while.

[Image: Smith_Lovie_Quinnan3.jpg]

The blacked out B Taylor had on his hat this past year looked great.

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig...78550ad3a2]

I could definitely be more on board with that cursive B the Bears rocked.
I think the thing I don't like with the Bengals B is it's too blocky.
Maybe if it was in the same font as the numbers on the jersey now.

I like the orange with black stripes inside it more than the full black.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Ummm. Hello?

Where is the freaking picture of this new helmet??

Did someone **** it up and they had to send it back to get re-finished?

Hellooooooooooooh?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 01:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ummm. Hello?

Hellooooooooooooh?

I know.. its 2 flipping colors.. cant invert an image in Microsoft Paint or something…
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 01:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ummm. Hello?

Hellooooooooooooh?

Yeah I know. I’ve been seeing all these other teams alt helmets and just twiddling my thumbs
Reply/Quote
It should be out today…

Reply/Quote
And here it is…

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 11:18 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Yeah I know. I’ve been seeing all these other teams alt helmets and just twiddling my thumbs

Bengals need to wear theses vs the Panthers Black
Reply/Quote
Beautiful <3 So ICY
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Can one of our board experts make me me a new signature with the alt helmet?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Nitpicking because we knew it was coming and it’s hard to mess it up, but I would have went with white/black and the word bengals instead of the orange b on the front. Love it though! Probably won’t even notice that on game days
Reply/Quote
Pretty much what we all expected. Now they just need to release the new alternate uniform which should be the current uniform in white/black color rush.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 11:54 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Nitpicking because we knew it was coming and it’s hard to mess it up, but I would have went with white/black and the word bengals instead of the orange b on the front. Love it though! Probably won’t even notice that on game days

Heh. I was going to type "how many people are going to freak out because of the orange "B" above the facemask".  Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote