Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Is Peerman's time coming to a close? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Is Peerman's time coming to a close? (/Thread-Is-Peerman-s-time-coming-to-a-close)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Is Peerman's time coming to a close? - Okeana - 08-24-2016

Ced is a special teams player who just happens to be at the end of the RB depth chart. The guy is a pro bowl special teams player and has no chance of being cut. Whoever the 4th back is on the team will always play 99% of his time on special teams so I really don't understand how this question is asked every year.

RE: Is Peerman's time coming to a close? - Bengal Dude - 08-24-2016

(08-23-2016, 06:08 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: If Luc can take the FB spot Hewitt can move right on up to TE....  With Eifert Kroft Uzhoman

LOL

RE: Is Peerman's time coming to a close? - bengalfan74 - 08-24-2016

Yep

Inside word is they're gonna start looking at Special Teams players in the first round of the draft.

RE: Is Peerman's time coming to a close? - Essex Johnson - 08-25-2016

(08-24-2016, 02:25 AM)treee Wrote: Ok. Using your own logic, instead of going 4 RBs deep we could use the roster spot for something more meaningful and of need, like a WR or CB. You just argued Peerman off the team LOL Congrats. Bye bye Peerman.

Flawed logic there, your 6th wr or 6th cb also would get very limited play in a normal year, that is why those type of players need to be very good at special teamsvlike peerman so thanks for actually making my point stronger

RE: Is Peerman's time coming to a close? - treee - 08-26-2016

(08-25-2016, 01:13 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Flawed logic there, your 6th wr or 6th cb also would get very limited play in a normal year, that is why those type of players need to be very good at special teamsvlike peerman so thanks for actually making my point stronger

Unless you have a shortage at WR and need as much competition as possible (which we do) or you have a bunch of injuries or injury prone players at CB (which we also do). But whatever makes you feel better.

RE: Is Peerman's time coming to a close? - fredtoast - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 01:32 AM)treee Wrote: Unless you have a shortage at WR and need as much competition as possible (which we do) or you have a bunch of injuries or injury prone players at CB (which we also do). But whatever makes you feel better.

Still wrong. Peerman will play more snaps and have a bigger impact than a 6th WR or CB.

RE: Is Peerman's time coming to a close? - Essex Johnson - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 01:32 AM)treee Wrote: Unless you have a shortage at WR and need as much competition as possible (which we do) or you have a bunch of injuries or injury prone players at CB (which we also do). But whatever makes you feel better.

Well since i am correct in my post i do feel better  Wink

RE: Is Peerman's time coming to a close? - treee - 08-29-2016

Well I guess this thread is done for a few months at least.