Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** (/Thread-Divisional-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Titans)

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Arturo Bandini - 01-22-2022

Plenty to correct but the only truth is the scoreboard.

Loved our defense.

We got the ball to start the half.

We'll win this.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - jfkbengals - 01-22-2022

Win or tie the next two quarters and we are on to the Championship round.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-22-2022

Can we have the first 4 picks next year be offensive line?

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Bengalitis - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 08:00 PM)Housh Wrote: Good call. No way you hail mary there

dont run it  to the middle though.. a fumble there and gives them ample space to run... best to run it towards the sidelines, hopefull rolls out of bounds....

***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - CJD - 01-22-2022

Stat padding play there

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - George Cantstandya - 01-22-2022

If the defense continues to do well in the second half the Bengals will win.

***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - ah5 - 01-22-2022

Up by 3 on the road against the 1 seed getting the ball after half..... I'll take that.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Nicomo Cosca - 01-22-2022

Someone should tell Tee Higgins the playoffs started.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Frank Booth - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 08:01 PM)tBengal Wrote: Has Carman played?

No because the bengals once again whiffed on a guard in the draft

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Tony - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 08:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Someone should tell Tee Higgins the playoffs started.

Burrow is off today..

***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - CJD - 01-22-2022

I really hope they make a change on the right side of the line in the 2nd half.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Goalpost - 01-22-2022

Low scoring, but it is close, as expected

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Whacked - 01-22-2022

They better come up with something dang different during this halftime break.

Can’t expect the D to keep Tenn in check.

No way they do this all game.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Frank Booth - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 08:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Someone should tell Tee Higgins the playoffs started.

Seem like Tee is prone to a lot of boneheaded crap. He’ll have big games, but he can go into deep funks

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - bengalrick - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 08:02 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrow is off today..

Uh, he’s 17/24 fir 236

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - treee - 01-22-2022

Defense is kicking ass. O needs to wake up.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - M.W. - 01-22-2022

As good as the Titans defense is their offense is just about as bad. Bengals defense is killing it!

Going into halftime with a lead.. YES!

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Nicomo Cosca - 01-22-2022

Burrow has nothing to do with Tee fumbling, dropping catchable balls, and not taking advantage of Chase being doubled.

Do you watch football with your eyes or butt?

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - CJD - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 07:34 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Who knows whether the point would be big down the line, I'd have fancied my chances if I were them too. Just a good stop by the Bengals.

But it does nothing for them right now but you know what not getting that point means? Now they can't trade field goals and win. If was a high risk, low reward play.