Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** (/Thread-AFCCG-Playoff-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Chiefs)

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - bengals73 - 01-30-2022

Aww Shucks.. Howard Hesseman Died Today.. RIP **EDIT - Yesterday

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - samhain - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:31 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: What dumba$$ put the speaker right next to the tv crew

Some guy that's gonna be looking for a job tomorrow.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:29 PM)M.W. Wrote: I am glad I came into this with the mindset of this is amazing win or lose.  I don't think any other team in the league has the future of the Bengals.  Nearly every starter under contract with plenty of cap space.  Fix the O-line - 1 draft, 1 or 2 FA. Honestly let Bates walk and double down on OL money.  Go with an impact LB with the extra space.

I definitely think this is the mindset to come away with from this game. Come back or not, KC are primed for right now. We are a team who should be scary moving forward. Coming this far was definitely ahead of schedule. Teams go ahead of schedule often of course, but this experience will be vital for when we are 'all in'.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: So the D is a doormat except for one ill advised play by KC. A legit D holds at least 2 of those TDs to FGs.

Bills were #1 D across the board, they should have won but lost, it's asking a lot of our defense lol.

Our offense had/has to win this game, with Uzomah out, I don't know how.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - iowahwky4cincy - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:26 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: If we can do the unthinkable and pick mahomes off after half, we have a chance.

He threw 2 balls that should have been picked in the first game. Our DB's had it in their hands but didn't hold on. One of those was on the drive where the Chiefs scored their second TD.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - matmaven - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: So the D is a doormat except for one ill advised play by KC. A legit D holds at least 2 of those TDs to FGs.

They scored 42 on Pittsburgh and Buffalo the last 2 weeks. Apparently there are no legit defenses on the planet.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Timanky12 - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: It's a scheme problem too - Lou's relapsed back into his silliness of just having his DL line up and try to beat their man 1-1. No twists, stunts or anything at all to even try to confuse the offense. 

Maybe Lou thinks he’s getting a head coaching job, lol

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Sled21 - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: It's a scheme problem too - Lou's relapsed back into his silliness of just having his DL line up and try to beat their man 1-1. No twists, stunts or anything at all to even try to confuse the offense. 

The O line is holding at will like they play in Pissburgh. They flat out tackled Hendrickson on several plays already

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jfkbengals - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:30 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Best halftime show ever?

Probably, but we will never know since we couldn't hear a single thing that was said.

It's quite possible they laid out the way to bring about world peace, but unfortunately that wisdom could not be passed to the world.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Synric - 01-30-2022

I've been pushing hard for a RT late first round...now I'm thinking pass rusher lol.

PS Saints are in cap trouble they have a really good IDL Rusher they might trade to drop cap.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Au165 - 01-30-2022

DB’s need to play more physical of the refs aren’t going to call it. If they are going to make them call it repeatedly and make it embarrassing for them to keep throwing flags. Have to be more physical if they won’t call it.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:33 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: He threw 2 balls that should have been picked in the first game. Our DB's had it in their hands but didn't hold on. One of those was on the drive where the Chiefs scored their second TD.

They make you pay when they get a turnover, and when you should have gotten one of theirs lol. Seriously they are scoring TDs left and right it's insane, how are we expected to keep up?

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Whacked - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:33 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Maybe Lou thinks he’s getting a head coaching job, lol

If the Giants still hire him after this performance they deserve to continue to be a losing franchise. Lol

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Au165 - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:34 PM)Synric Wrote: I've been pushing hard for a RT late first round...now I'm thinking pass rusher lol.

I still like Ossai, obviously if an elite one gel sure I just don’t see it. The value could be at corner though.

(01-30-2022, 06:34 PM)Au165 Wrote: DB’s need to play more physical of the refs aren’t going to call it. If they are going to make them call it repeatedly and make it embarrassing for them to keep throwing flags. Have to be more physical if they won’t call it.

If they did the ref scouting report they would have known to start the game, betting the Chiefs knew. "KOBE"

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - MileHighGrowler - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Bills were #1 D across the board, they should have won but lost, it's asking a lot of our defense lol.

Our offense had/has to win this game, with Uzomah out, I don't know how.

That's where any offensive genius between Zac and Brian will be tested.  The last two years, Zac showed he was pretty stubborn with sticking to his plan, and if the players didn't fit it, they couldn't win.  This year, the team has been better and making adjustments, and he's had the roster.  Uzo out makes it interesting, but it's a good test.  

I've got my popcorn ready for the second half.  I still think the Bengals' D needs to make a statement and not leave this up to the offense alone.  

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Browns Town Bengal - 01-30-2022

So what player is going to put what coach in a headlock at the half?

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Whatever - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:34 PM)Synric Wrote: I've been pushing hard for a RT late first round...now I'm thinking pass rusher lol.

PS Saints are in capmtrouble they have a really good IDL Rusher they might trade to drop cap.

Losing Larry O's interior rush has really hurt.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Joelist - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:33 PM)matmaven Wrote: They scored 42 on Pittsburgh and Buffalo the last 2 weeks. Apparently there are no legit defenses on the planet.

Doesn't matter what happened in those games. IN THIS GAME had our D even just tackled like legit pros at least 2 of the TDs are not there. 

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - LostInDaJungle - 01-30-2022

Joe B is in the locker room dissecting their defense and getting ready to do damage in the second half.

Mahomes is checking Insta.