Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Name the Actor to portray yourself in the sequel to the Bengals movie about the Board - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Name the Actor to portray yourself in the sequel to the Bengals movie about the Board (/Thread-Name-the-Actor-to-portray-yourself-in-the-sequel-to-the-Bengals-movie-about-the-Board)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Name the Actor to portray yourself in the sequel to the Bengals movie about the Board - samhain - 05-29-2018

When people give me shit, they usually call me Thor or Clay Matthews. We probably can't afford the dude that plays Thor, so maybe Clay Matthews when his career is shot and he pursues acting.

RE: Name the Actor to portray yourself in the sequel to the Bengals movie about the Board - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-29-2018

Chuck Norris mofos.... LMAO

RE: Name the Actor to portray yourself in the sequel to the Bengals movie about the Board - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-29-2018

In all seriousness.....some folks say I look like Billy Gibbons when I have my shades on, he's not an actor, and my beard isn't quite that long, but I could dig it....

RE: Name the Actor to portray yourself in the sequel to the Bengals movie about the Board - sandwedge - 05-29-2018

(05-27-2018, 12:53 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Hugh Jackman
[Image: 23031548_10155778565986597_4608359394652...e=5B8B7AD2]
Way more Seth McFarland.... Nice butter knives!! Lol

RE: Name the Actor to portray yourself in the sequel to the Bengals movie about the Board - BengalD - 05-29-2018

(05-25-2018, 08:20 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Christopher Walken

More Cowbell!

RE: Name the Actor to portray yourself in the sequel to the Bengals movie about the Board - Benton - 05-29-2018

I’ve had a couple people say I remind them of Jeff goldblum. Not so much the look but the voice and mannerisms.

RE: Name the Actor to portray yourself in the sequel to the Bengals movie about the Board - bengaloo - 05-29-2018

My wife says Mark Wahlberg by resemblance, Jack Black by goofiness... I would choose Jack Black from those two...

RE: Name the Actor to portray yourself in the sequel to the Bengals movie about the Board - bfine32 - 05-29-2018

I have been told I sound just like Mitch Hedburg when I talk in public. The ONLY person that could play bfine in the movie would be a young Elvis

RE: Name the Actor to portray yourself in the sequel to the Bengals movie about the Board - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-31-2018

(05-29-2018, 01:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: In all seriousness.....some folks say I look like Billy Gibbons when I have my shades on, he's not an actor, and my beard isn't quite that long, but I could dig it....

Love ZZ Top Rock On

RE: Name the Actor to portray yourself in the sequel to the Bengals movie about the Board - fredtoast - 06-06-2018

Bill Murray

[Image: 89ffeae636e83055c760b83fd1294c74.jpg]

RE: Name the Actor to portray yourself in the sequel to the Bengals movie about the Board - hollodero - 06-06-2018

Well, Paul Hogan of course.

RE: Name the Actor to portray yourself in the sequel to the Bengals movie about the Board - TKUHL - 06-09-2018

Obviously would be Rob Lowe.

RE: Name the Actor to portray yourself in the sequel to the Bengals movie about the Board - HarleyDog - 06-10-2018

“I have a lot of growing up to do. I realized that the other day inside my fort.”

Zach Galifianakis

[Image: zach-galifianakis.jpg]

RE: Name the Actor to portray yourself in the sequel to the Bengals movie about the Board - Nebuchadnezzar - 06-10-2018

Ok, I'm changing from Christopher Walken to Louis Black...I have to until I get fired up about the Bengals. Once that happens, I'll go back to Christopher Walken, young Christopher Walken in The Deer Hunter at the end of the season but at the start it will be older Christopher Walken in Man On Fire.

RE: Name the Actor to portray yourself in the sequel to the Bengals movie about the Board - BengalD - 06-11-2018

Wilford Brimely