Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? (/Thread-Could-Taylor-s-end-be-sooner-than-later)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - Hoofhearted - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 07:40 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Would someone be so kind as to give me a semi-detailed rundown on what happened with the whole fight thing? (I switched to the UC-Xavier game at 3:00.)

I've seen mentions of Mike Thomas shouldn't have been in the game, Taylor losing all control, etc. I really don't know what happened other than that there was a fight.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RE: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - BengalsRocker - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 07:50 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Even though this is safe for work it's still pretty hot.  And it's funny.  I can't believe she did this in public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

They said they weren't going to let you post this.

(12-06-2020, 07:40 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Would someone be so kind as to give me a semi-detailed rundown on what happened with the whole fight thing? (I switched to the UC-Xavier game at 3:00.)

I've seen mentions of Mike Thomas shouldn't have been in the game, Taylor losing all control, etc. I really don't know what happened other than that there was a fight.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RE: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - thompson19osu - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 08:04 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Apparently was 2nd time he did this in the game.

RE: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - Rubekahn29 - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 08:12 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Apparently was 2nd time he did this in the game.

First one, he timed it perfectly, and hit his shoulder under Grant's chin. Doesnt help that Grant is like 5'2". 2nd one was just a second early. 

RE: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - bengaloo - 12-06-2020

Zac Taylor is an embarrassment to the sport. To save face they should fire him today. The players, the fans, the city and the sports world in general all deserve better than the ridiculous shit he's putting out there.

(12-06-2020, 08:12 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Apparently was 2nd time he did this in the game.

That was the second time

RE: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - CJD - 12-06-2020

I mean his offense is pathetic. I don't think you can be a fall guy when you're a huge part of the problem.

RE: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - Jeffjace - 12-06-2020

I want zimmer back..I’ll ltrade some draft pics for him.I want a defensive minded coach,tough and hard nosed

RE: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - Bengalstripes9 - 12-06-2020

I'm watching the Packers game right now. I've heard the Eagles head coach might be gone after the year. Any interest in him? He's won a super bowl..

RE: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - Bengalitis - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 08:25 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: That was the second time

Apparently as long as you dont throw punches Smack  , you can get away with throwing your body into a player. Say What

RE: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - Nicomo Cosca - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 08:46 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I'm watching the Packers game right now. I've heard the Eagles head coach might be gone after the year. Any interest in him? He's won a super bowl..

Yes. Give him Joe Burrow, Tee Higgins, Tyler Boyd, and Joe Mixon and he’ll win us a lot of games.

RE: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - Bengalitis - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 08:22 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Zac Taylor is an embarrassment to the sport. To save face they should fire him today. The players, the fans, the city and the sports world in general all deserve better than the ridiculous shit he's putting out there.

I decided to hide my bengals flag.

(12-06-2020, 08:46 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I'm watching the Packers game right now. I've heard the Eagles head coach might be gone after the year. Any interest in him? He's won a super bowl..

(12-06-2020, 08:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yes. Give him Joe Burrow, Tee Higgins, Tyler Boyd, and Joe Mixon and he’ll win us a lot of games.

Yeah, that Eagles offense looked really good for a couple years when they were winning. Looked like a really creative offensive mind. Their defenses were built right as well--really stout up front.

With the opportunity to work with Burrow and draft Sewill, he'd be in position to right the ship.

RE: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - Atomic Orange - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 08:22 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Zac Taylor is an embarrassment to the sport. To save face they should fire him today. The players, the fans, the city and the sports world in general all deserve better than the ridiculous shit he's putting out there.

This^ /end thread but by all means continue

RE: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - Big_Ern - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 08:53 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Yeah, that Eagles offense looked really good for a couple years when they were winning. Looked like a really creative offensive mind. Their defenses were built right as well--really stout up front.

With the opportunity to work with Burrow and draft Sewill, he'd be in position to right the ship.
No, the eagles offense started sucking when the OC left to be hc of the colts. 

RE: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - JSR18 - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 08:37 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I mean his offense is pathetic. I don't think you can be a fall guy when you're a huge part of the problem.
3rd and 3 on your own side of the 50. This ass clown calls a go route and the resulting pass wasn't even catchable...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RE: Could Taylor's end be sooner than later? - Wes Mantooth - 12-06-2020

According to Lance Mcalister, we had 25 yards of total offense in the 2nd half.

How is that possible?

(12-06-2020, 08:59 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: No, the eagles offense started sucking when the OC left to be hc of the colts. 

Oh, good call. Colts have been really good since he took over. Still, he put a good team together. It seemed to me that the offensive players aging is why they fell off, but the OC leaving probably had a lot to do with it as well.

(12-06-2020, 09:01 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: According to Lance Mcalister, we had 25 yards of total offense in the 2nd half.

How is that possible?

Things took a terrible turn after Zac took that timeout on the last drive of the 2nd half.