Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** (/Thread-Divisional-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Titans)

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - jj22 - 01-22-2022

Who Dey! No matter what the season has been far better then we all could have realistically hoped for. The future is bright.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Awful Llama - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 06:01 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: 30 minutes to go my friends.   Whatever happens let's try to keep this thread fun and respectful.

When you say "my friends" it's hard not to hear "The sea was angry that day, my friends" LOL 

Anyway...

[Image: finger-crossed-picture-id482782881?k=6&m...8owRKVEXo=]

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Whacked - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 06:23 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Boomer going with the Bengals 31-27 ... SHOCKER! lol Cower and the others going with the Titans.

Only downside? When he picks us to show up - we usually don’t lol

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - iowahwky4cincy - 01-22-2022

The Titans DL should have an advantage over the Bengals OL. But I'm not sure why pundits think Tennessee's OL will have an advantage over Cincy's DL. Even without Ojunjobi, the Bengals DL is better than Titans OL.
No matter what happens today, it's nice that the Bengals have a clear picture of what they have to do in the off-season to get better (OL). They're at or near a championship level in just about every other area. In past, there were so many holes that all they could do is ask "where the !@#$ do we start?"

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - J24 - 01-22-2022

Who-Dey!

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - RunKijanaRun - 01-22-2022

Hold me.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Housh - 01-22-2022

Heres to hoping our run game magically forms today

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - M.W. - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 06:27 PM)jj22 Wrote: Who Dey! No matter what the season has been far better then we all could have realistically hoped for. The future is bright.

Absolutley!! I will not get angry if the Bengals do not prevail just disappointed because they have already over-achieved. 

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - bfine32 - 01-22-2022

Who are the Active DTs?

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - jfkbengals - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 06:25 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Always will be a hater

Not true.  He picked the Bengals to win the AFCN in 2009, at the conclusion of our 16th game of 2008.

Then following the 2009 draft, he stated the 2009 Bengals told the remainder of the division that it would no longer be a bar fight and invited the other teams to follow us out into the alley.

Can't make statements like that if you're a hater.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - pally - 01-22-2022

I am already sick and tired of hearing the name "King Henry"

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Awful Llama - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 06:29 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Hold me.

If I hold you who will hold me?

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - NATI BENGALS - 01-22-2022

Trent green better watch out. First time he shows his Bengals hater bias Robert Geathers is gonna fly into the booth and clobber him

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - iowahwky4cincy - 01-22-2022

Still maintain that the Titans biggest advantage here is the home field. Take it away, Bengals!

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - sloSTI - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 06:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who are the Active DTs?

I seen they have 5 active, but forget who

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - pally - 01-22-2022

Starting linebackers Logan Wilson and Germaine Pratt are the game captains

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - NATI BENGALS - 01-22-2022

Sure would be nice for Mixon to have a huge game

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - M.W. - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 06:31 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Sure would be nice for Mixon to have a huge game

That would pretty much insure a Bengals W today.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - cinci4life - 01-22-2022

Defense on the field first.

(01-22-2022, 06:31 PM)sloSTI Wrote: I seen they have 5 active, but forget who

Reader, Hill, Shelvin, Tupou, and the new dude Kerr